Lunch time

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No ones P.O.V


Mei had fallen asleep the period before lunch. L.Joe who was right beside her and was about to wake her up when Hara and Jiyoung came. He then left with Chunji.

"She's asleep." Hara stated.

"Do you think we should let her sleep?" Jiyoung whispered.

"She usually stays awake even when she's really tired or at least lasts until last period, but never has she slept before that. She must be really tired. Lets leave her." 

"Do you think she'll be okay here, alone?" Jiyoung emphasized the last word.

"I don't think so, she was spacing out at her locker this morning and she had a piece of paper or note in her hands."

"You know we could watch her for you if you're that worried." Jongup said from behind.

"Really? Aren't you guys gonna get lunch too?"

"No, we're waiting for a couple of people to come by so we can have lunch."

"Oh, alright kashahamnida." Hara bowed.

"It's no problem but what should we say to her if she wakes up?"

"Tell her that we didn't want to disturb her and went to get lunch and if someone or someone's by the names or names Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Myungsoo better known as L, Sunyeol, Howon better known as Hoya, Sungjong come by. Let them take her they're her family. Ask the person what their name is first, arrasseo?"

"Neh, have a nice lunch." Jongup and Zelo waved goodbye as Jiyoung and Hara left.

 

. . . About 5 minutes or so later . . .
 


"Oh, hyungs! When did you get here?"

"Just now, how come you guys wanted us to meet up at your classroom instead of the cafeteria?" Daehyun curiously asked.

"We promised friends of ours that we would watch their friend for them."

"Why?" Youngjae replied right before Daehyun could ask.

"Because they were very worried about their friend and this way we won't be swarmed by annoying girls."

"The kid's got a point." Yongguk stated as a matter of fact.

"So who's you're new friends and who's the friend you gotta watch?" Himchan asked.

"Well as you see there is only one other person in this room and that's her, Mei." Jongup pointed at Mei.

"And our friends names are Hara and Jiyoung. "

"I've heard of them in my class. They pretty popular but I haven't heard anything about Mei except girls talking trash about someone who seems to be a nerd." Daehyun said and nodded.

"True, she looks like it but she seems like a cold hearted person on the outside to strangers but nice and warm to friends and family." Zelo stated.

"Let me look at her." Himchan whispered while walking up to Mei.

"Wait hyung!" Jongup sort of whispered.

"She looks like an angel and I should remover her glasses." Himchan carefully took off her glasses so he didn't wake her. Once Himchan removed her glasses, moved her hair out of her face, he was staring at her with his mouth open.

"Hyung, what did I say about not touching her - -" Now Jongup was staring at Mei.

"Hmm . . . Appa . . . Omma . . . Don't go . . ." You mumbled in your sleep, a tear fell.

 

Jongup's P.O.V
 

 

*Why is she crying in her dreams? Is it a nightmare? Should I wake her and comfort her? Wait a second! I'm not even supposed to be staring at her in the first place!* I dragged Himchan hyung away from Mei and back to my seat.

Once Himchan snapped out of his trance, he whispered, "Why is she crying? Is it a nightmare? Ottoke?"

"Molla, hyung but I think Daehyun and Youngjae hyung could sing a lullaby to her, maybe it'll help."

"I'm in only if Youngjae's aboard." Daehyun said looking at Youngjae.

"Of course I'm in, let's do this."

The both of them slowly started to walk over to Mei's desk and sang in the softest tone possible. Afterwards they looked at Mei's face to see if she had stopped crying but to their surprise she cried even more.

"Crap! Now what?!" Youngjae practically yelled.

"Yongguk hyung and Zelo should rap, maybe that works."

"Alright, come on Zelo." Yongguk motioned for Zelo to get out of his seat and motioned for Daehyun and Youngjae to move out of the way.

After the rap, it seemed to have calmed Mei down slightly but she still seemed to be dreaming of something horrifying.

"Well she's better than after the lullaby." Zelo stated sitting back down in his seat.

"But she still seems sad, hyung is there anything else we can do for noona?" Zelo said looking straight at me.

"Don't look at me, I barely sing! I dance that's it!"

"Then what are we gonna do?" Zelo pouted, "I don't wanna see Mei noona like that. I don't think Hara noona and Jiyoung noona would either or her brothers."

"Wait she has brothers?" Daehyun said.

"Yeah 7 of them or at least that's what I heard from Hara." I replied.

"Who?"

"We don't know what they look like but we know their names. Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, L, Hoya, Sunyeol, and Sungjong."

"Do you not know who they are?"

"Not at all hyung, who are they?"

"They're infinite, Hoya's appa is the principal. The only one who has a sister within the group is Sungyyu."

"Oh but they must be like family to each other like us, right hyung?"

"Yeah but why aren't they here with her?" *Hmm . . . True, if they're like family to her then why is she here alone and why is she crying when there are other people around for her?*

 "Well we did what we could to help her, lunch is almost over so we've gotta head back to class." Yongguk announced.

"Neh, me and Zelo will see you back at the dorm."

"Annyeong." Yongguk, Himchan, Daehyun, and Youngjae said before they left.

"Hey is Mei here?"

"Who are you?"

"Me? I'm just a messenger. "

"For who?"

"Hyuna"

"Well then tell me the message and I'll tell Mei."

"Fine, the message is you didn't learn your lesson yet and you're dead meat, today's the only day when no one can protect you. A surprise awaits you. There is also this piece of paper you should give her. It just says the message again incase you don't remember it."

"Okay then, are you done here?"

"Yeah bye!" The strange boy said walking out.

"Hyung are you really gonna give that note to noona?"

"Of course not! But I think we should walk her home just incase. So tell the guys we'll be home late." I said and ripped  the note into shreds.

"Arrasseo, I'll message them right now."

"Good I'm gonna take a nap, wake me up if Mei wakes up or if Hara and Jiyoung come back."

"Neh." I slowly closed my eyes and drifted over into dream land.





 

 

 

 

 

Who was the strange boy? Will Mei be alright? What is she dreaming about? Will she let Zelo and Jongup walk her home? Will she even open up to them? Will Zelo and Jongup tell Hara and Jiyoung what they saw? How will they react? Hoped you guys liked it and its obviously longer - >~<