Ready! Set! Go!

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Mei didn't eat as much of the breakfast D.O. had prepared for her, even after the phone call but at least she drank the orange juice. She was still exhausted, since she didn't sleep at all last night. 

Exo's P.O.V

 

"So what~" Chen sang.

"Shall we~" D.O sang along.

"Do today?~" Xiumin finished the sentence. 

So far they've been sitting for a good hour or so, trying to figure out a way to cheer up Mei. She may have seemed slightly better when she came down stairs and they began to and play around. But the only time she seemed at her brightest was during her phone call with 'Byunggie Oppa'. All of them knew, just from her pouts and the way she spoke, she was overjoyed. She wasn't as down when said Byunggie Oppa mentioned wae he wanted to know of her whereabouts. She didn't cry, throw a tantrum, instead she gathered her strength to just whisper that one word. 

Literally 20 minutes after the phone call, Mei fell asleep at the dining table. All of the saw that coming, they were tired themselves, Baekhyun carried her to his room and tucked her in. He was the closest to her and his room was isn't far either.

"Here's an idea," Sehun said, "how about we rest for now and get up and go Cheongdam-dong street with Mei."

"Hmm. . ." All of them, except Sehun, hummed considering the idea. 

"Never thought of that." Suho said. 

"Perfectly fine with me." Chanyeol said.

"It's a fine idea." Lay said.

"I'm up for it." Chen said.

"As long as Mei's happy, I'm happy." Tao said.

"Splendid." Luhan said.

"I think she'll love it." Baekhyun said.

"It's settled then, now everyone to your rooms. I'll set an alarm." Kris said.

"Wait, Mei's sleeping in Baekhyun's bed." Xiumin pointed out.

"True, so Baekhyun can sleep with you, Xiumin hyung." Kai said and smirked. Kai and Baekhyun were sharing rooms at the time. (I actually don't know this but just go along with it.)

"There's no way, we're letting you sleep in the same room as Mei, Kai." Sehun said and dragged Kai with him to his room. 

"I guess that's over with. When are we getting up, Kris?" Lay asked.

"Hmm, it's 12 right now. How about 4;30? Is that good for everyone?"

"Neh." All of them said, then rushed upstairs to sleep. They didn't exactly need to change their clothes, they were all just wearing sweats and a shirt, since they were prepared for dance practice which hadn't happened.

4 Hours and 30 Minutes Later

~Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae~ Kris's alarm went off. It was on full blast! 

"Ugh. Luhan, get it." Kris mumbled and turned over. 

"Yah! Kris, it's your phone, you get it!" Luhan yelled and went back to sleep. Or at least he tried to. It wasn't until ten minutes later that Chen walked in and shut off the alarm.

"Yah! Luhan, Kris! Wake up! we've gotta go! Everyone else is up and ready. It's just you two." Chen spoke every loudly but didn't yell. 

"I'm up, I'm up." Luhan said sitting up. 

"Go get ready, I'll get Kris." Chen said. 

 

Chen's P.O.V

*Now how to wake up the giant? Hmm, Chanyeol . . . . Maybe?*

"Chanyeol, can you come in here?" I yelled this time.

"Where is 'here'?" Chanyeol yelled back. 

"Kris's and Luhan's room." 

"Oh." And there he was. "Wae am I here?"

"Wake up Kris, will you, buddy?" I said patting his shoulder. He nodded his head and I left.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

*How to wake up Krease? There's one thing that might work . . .*

"Ayoo~what's up, Krease?!" I yelled and held my hand out.

"Ayoo~what's up?" Kris said and slapped my hand. 

"Aye, you're up. Get ready." I said and at that moment Luhan walked out of the bathroom while putting on his shirt.

"Hey you're up." Luhan said as he walked to his nightstand, picking up is phone and putting on his watch. Kris got out of bed, grabbed some clothes, a washcloth and was out. 

*That reminds me, Mei needs pants or she can't go out. And Luhan hyung is the skinniest. . .* 

"Hey Luhan hyung, do you have any pants or shorts that goes with Kris hyung's black dress shirt?" I asked.

"Wae . . .?" Luhan looked at me confused. 

"For Mei, at least until we buy her some girl clothes at Cheongdam-dong street." 

"Oh yeah, sure. One second." Luhan went through his clothes, and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans. "Did you wake her up yet?"

"Ani."

"I'll go do that then."

"Arrasseo."

"Oh but first  how did everyone else wake up before Kris and I?"

"Suho hyung and Xiumin hyung both set up alarms, too. They knew Kris wasn't going to get up and neither would you."

"Oh, right, well okay then." Luhan left.

 

Mei's P.O.V

"Mei, Mei, wake up. It's time to get ready." You thought it was Luhan oppa saying that, you couldn't be sure since you were half asleep. Whoever that was yanked off the nice warm blanket, only to be replace with the sound of someone else being hit on the head. This time you opened your eyes.

It was Luhan hitting Kai on the head. You rubbed your eyes at first but then it was clear that you weren't seeing things. 

"What are you doing oppa?" You said, it didn't sound raspy but it sounded as if you were purposely speaking in an aegyo voice. 

Luhan stopped hitting Kai on the head and handed you a black pair of skinny jeans before leaving and dragging Kai along with him. 

*Well that was weird. . . *


So sorry for this really late update, my computers been wacky this week and I've been super busy with homework and papers all week. But on a brighter note, you guys should totally check out this rookie group if you haven't already, they're called Topp Dogg. Ironic isn't it? But really I am sorry, I haven't had time to update.