Coincidence

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

They had entered the Kim's residence.

"Make yourselves at home. I'll be packing in my room." Mei said and ran upstairs  to her room. The rest sat down on the couch in the living room.

"Hyung, why did we pick up Mei noona from the hospital again?" Niel asked.

"Uh . . . Why did we do that again?" CAP said rubbing his nape.  

"That's because L.Joe went to flirt with the nurses forgetting about Mei." Chunji stated bluntly.

"So L.Joe hyung is still at the hospital?" Ricky asked.

"Neh. He can meet us later at Lotte World." Chunji said. With that they took a nap while waiting for Mei to finish packing.

 

. . . 45 Minutes later . . .

 

Mei came down with her stuff and saw the boys passed out on the couch. She left her suitcase near the door way and went to wake them up.

"Yah!" Mei yelled at the top of her lungs. They jumped at the sound of Mei's voice.

"Kaja, oppas and dongsaengs are taking me out to play, right?" Mei said. Reluctantly, they got up and made their way to the dorm where they dropped off Mei's stuff.

 

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

You had changed before leaving the house since wearing any skirt or dress felt uncomfortable. 

 

Instead of everyone riding their motorcycles, we used a van CAP borrowed from a friend. *I know no one has brought it up or maybe they forgot about it but by the end of the week I'm going to visit their graves. I was the cause of their deaths. Why was I so naive back then . . .?* You sighed and took your medication, besides what could go wrong? *Might as well as keep the act up as long as their with me. They've already done too much for me. They befriended me, they reunited me and my halmeoni back together, they gave me a place to stay, and they protected me without any reason. They're like a second family.*

As we were leaving the dorm, it felt like we forgot something or someone. When everyone was piling into the van, it hit you *Where was L.Joe?* You sat in the far back by yourself while Niel, Ricky, Changjo sat together, Chunji in the passenger seat, and CAP in the driver's seat.

"Chunji oppa." You said.

Chunji looked at you through the mirror, "Neh?"

"Where's L.joe oppa?"

"Crap!" Chunji shouted then took out his phone.

"Yah, Byunghyun meet us at Lotte World." Then there was a mumble from the other line.

"We already picked up Mei, stupid. Anyways meet us there or you're on your own." Chunji said then hung up.

"Kashahamnida, Mei." Chunji said with a smile but you didn't hear him you were listening to music and gazing out the window. 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

"Yah! Chanhee!" I yelled. *How could he hang up on me? I'm gonna kill him!* I started walking to the exit but I bumped into someone.

"Mianhe, I didn't see you." I bowed and looked  up.

"Jongup?"

"L.Joe? Why are you here?"

"Why? I can't be at the hospital?"

"Ani, that's not what I meant. What I meant was you don't look ill, so why would you be at the hospital."

"Oh. I was here for someone but they're gone now. Why are you here?"

 "I'm fetching Zelo from his check up, we're going to Lotte World with the rest of BAP."

"Wait, wait, you guys are going to Lotte world?"

"Yeah."

"Can I catch a ride? I kinda took  the bus here."

"Catch a ride to Lotte World . . .?"

"Yeah, I know it sounds weird but my chingus left with the person I came for and they all went to Lotte World. I would go back to the dorm but I don't have my keys."

"Oh, I see. I'm sure hyungs wouldn't mind and I see Zelo." Jongup turned 90 degrees, "Zelo!"  

"Hyung!" Zelo ran to us.

"Hey L.Joe-shi what are you doing here with Jongup hyung?"

Jongup answered for me, "He's caching a ride with us to Lotte World."

"Oh, cool." Then we made our way to a van, they were shocked to see me.

"Who's this?" The person in the drivers seat asked. *Yeah, talk as if I'm not here.*

"Lee Byunghyun-imnida, just call me L.Joe."

"Ah, Bang Yongguk-imnida, that's Yongguk hyung to you."

"Neh."

"Kim Himchan-imnida. Himchan is fine." I just nodded.

"Jung Daehyun-imnida."

"Yoo Youngjae-imnida."

"Neh, kashahamnida for giving me a lift." Then we were off to Lotte World. 

 

 

. . . 1 Hour later . . . 

 

 

We arrived at Lotte World, we were walking to the entrance when I noticed a girl by herself listening to music. *She has the same headphones that I gave Mei.*

"L.Joe, who are you looking at?" Himchan hyung asked and looked in the direction I was looking in.

"No one." I said nervously.

"Yeah, right, you were looking at that girl." Himchan said and pointed at her.

"Yah! I wasn't and stop pointing she's gonna look over here." I said and slapped his hand.

"Alright, break it up you two. L.Joe don't you have to call your chingus?" Yongguk hyung said coming in between Himchan and I.

"Ah, neh." I said and pulled out my phone. I called CAP.

"Yoboseyo?" He said.

"Hyung where are you guys? I'm here now."

"We bought tickets already but we lost Mei at the entrance, girls swarmed us." He said and there was screaming in the back ground.

"So how do I find her? I don't have her number."

"It's xxx-xxx-xxxx." "Arrasseo." I hung up and dialed Mei's number. 

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

You got separated CAP, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo at the entrance so you decided to wait for L.Joe to come and go in with him instead.

-Ring,Ring- "Yoboseyo?"  you said.

"Where are you?"

"Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter right now, where are you?"

"Wait, wait, L.Joe?"

"You finally got it. Now answer the question."

"I'm at the gate, I'm the girl that's alone."

"I knew it! Alright stay there. I'm coming."

"Arrasseo." You said then hung up. *Okay, that was weird.* You leaned back on the wall and continued to listen to music and shut your eyes. Suddenly you felt someone wrap their arms around your waist.

That someone removed your headphones and whispered in your ear, "Miss me?" You knew that voice. You opened your eyes, and right in front of you was of course, L.Joe.

"Actually, no not at all. You left me at the hospital, Chunji oppa came and got me." You said and pushed L.Joe away.

L.Joe pouted, "Mianhe, I got lost."

"Nope, not forgiving you." You said and looked past L.Joe, there was 6 guys standing there looking at you and L.Joe.

"L.Joe, who are they?" You said.

L.Joe turned around then turned back to you, "What no oppa?"

You looked at him strangely, "Fine, don't tell me. I'll go over there myself." You said and got out of L.Joe's grip, only to be pulled back by your wrist.

"They're BAP. They gave me a lift."

"Chincha?"

"Neh, come on I'll introduce you." L.Joe dragged you over to them. 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

I was literally dragging her. It's like she was scared or nervous. I looked at her, she was biting her bottom lip.

"Come on, you have to feet use them." I said. Mei looked at me, she wasn't nervous anymore, but she seemed pissed. She yanked her wrist out of my grip and "walked" more like angrily stomped to them.  *Way too go, L.Joe you pissed her off.*

I ruffled my hair, "Aish!" 

 

Jongup's P.O.V

 

A girl was walking towards us. She was the one with L.Joe hyung earlier so it was kinda awkward. She looked kinda pissed but it was probably L.Joe hyung's fault.

"Annyeonghaesayo, Kim Mei-imnida." Mei introduced herself. I guessed everyone was shocked by how beautiful she looked, because they had their mouths open. I looked at her. She seemed familiar. Really familiar. *Do I know her? Maybe but I can't quite put my finger on it.*

 

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

"Uh-Annyeong?" You said and walked closer to each one of them and waved your hands in their faces. Only one of them stopped you. *Do I know him? He seems familiar. Whatever, he's cute. Wait! What am I thinking?!*

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"Huh? Ah! Neh, who are you?"

"Ah, Moon Jonup-imnida. Are you sure you're okay? Your cheeks are red." Jongup said and let go of your wrist and compared your temperature to his by placing his forehead on yours.

"You're kinda warm." Jongup said.

"Chincha?" *It must have been from the medicine, I shouldn't have took it when I was in the van!*

"Yeah . . . " Jongup said.

You backed away and bumped into L.Joe, "Mianhe." You spun around to face him but stumbled, luckily L.Joe caught you. But strangely Jongup lunged out to catch you as well. *Was he trying to catch me? That's sweet.* You got back up on your feet slowly.

"You okay?" L.Joe asked.

You nodded. L.Joe looked at Jongup, "Nope. She's definitely not okay." Jongup said bluntly. You glared at him. Jongup put his hands up and took a step back. *Great, now he's gonna make a fuss over me.*

You looked back at L.Joe and smiled, "I'm fine, oppa. Really I am."

"You sure?" L.Joe asked with uncertainty.

"Yep!" You replied cheerfully.

"Arrasseo."

"Oh yeah, Jongup oppa what's wrong with them?" You said and pointed at the 5 guys who were still in a daze.

Jongup looked at them, "Oh that, I can fix that. Just watch me." Jongup said playfully. He stood in front of one of them and smacked their forehead, then moved to the next person and did the same thing. You were shocked at first, but then you started laughing like crazy.

 

Jongup's P.OV

 

*Her laugh is cute.* I had just smacked Yongguk hyung on his forehead then moved to Himchan hyung then smacked him, then Daehyun hyung, then Youngjae hyung, and lastly Zelo. *5, 4, 3, 2, 1.*

"Yah!" "Jongup!""Hyung!" They all yelled at me. I was laughing mockingly.

"What, you guys were the ones daydreaming." I said innocently and walked over to Mei. She held her hand up,

"Nice one!"

I gave her a high five, "Yeah!" Then we both laughed. *She's pretty energetic for a sick person.*

"You guys done?" Himchan hyung asked, rather pissed.

Mei and I made eye contact then looked at Himchan hyung, "Nope!" We both said in unison. Himchan hyung groaned.

"Alright, break it up. Bang Yongguk-imnida." Yongguk hyung said and flashed his gummy smile. Mei giggled. *Kyeopta.*

"Kim Himchan-imnida at your service." Himchan hyung said and saluted her. Mei saluted right on back.

"Jung Daehyun-imnida." Daehyun hyung said and gave a small smile. Mei smiled back.

"Yoo Youngjae-imnida, the brains." Youngjae hyung said. Mei just nodded.

"Choi Jun Hong, but you can call me Zelo. Hi noona!" Zelo said and gave Mei a big smile.

Mei laughed, "Hi to you too, Zelo."

"Since everyone knows who's who now, let's go! Lotte World awaits." I said, both Zelo and I grabbed Mei's hands and dragged her to the ticket booth. 

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

You looked around, Zelo and Jongup were at your sides, Youngjae, Daehyun, Yongguk, and Himchan were right behind you but there was one person missing. L.Joe. *Where is that pabo?*

"Guys, have you seen L.Joe?"  You asked eyeing both Zelo and Jongup.

"L.Joe went ahead, you're hanging out with us for the time being." Jongup said without looking at you.

"Mwoh?" You asked, "What makes you think that?" Before Jongup could say anything, Zelo butted in.

"Please noona, stay!" Zelo pouted. *Face palm, I can't just say no to this kid.*

"Arrasseo, but on one condition. No more dragging me." You stated.

Zelo and Jongup exchanged looks, "Arrasseo!" Then they let go. They ran around you as you walked. You laughed,

"I know you're excited but you're making me dizzy." They both stopped and walked with you, Zelo on your left and Jongup on your right. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong, how's it been? I assume you guys have watched BAP's music video badman. If you haven't, you have too! I seriously loved it! - >~<