Sleeping. . . ? Not really . . .

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

I left my phone on the couch in the living room. I went to go check up on Mei. When I came to my room, I slowly opened the door in case she was still asleep but to my surprise she wasn't. She was curled up in a ball. Her arms wrapped around her knees, rocking herself back and forth. *Omo! What happened???* I found myself rushing to her side in seconds, "Mei-ah, gwenchana??" She was sniffling then she stopped and looked up at me. She opened her arms asking for a hug without even saying it.

I embraced her tightly, "Talk to me, Mei. I don't know what's going on. Please talk to me." I loosed my grip around her and looked down at her.

"Mianheyo oppa, I had a nightmare after you left me." Mei said looking up at me then directed her attention to the floor. *I shouldn't have left her alone. L.Joe, you pabo!*

"Mianheyo Mei-ah, I shouldn't have left you alone. How about we get some more rest since the guys went out to do something, and when they comeback, let's do something fun, hmm?" I said sitting beside her, making circle motions on her back.

"Arrasseo but I'm still in my uniform."

"Ah! Right!" I got up and went to my closet and got Mei a shirt of mine, my favorite actually and a pair of basketball shorts.

"Here, you change into this in the bathroom." I pointed to the door at the other side of the room.

"Arrasseo." Mei took the clothes and walked to the bathroom. I watched her walk to the bathroom, once she got in, I too needed to change. Since I was still in my uniform. I went into the closet and grabbed a pair of sweats and a plain white t-shirt. I un-buckled my belt and changed my pants first. Then I was un-buttoning my shirt. When I was half way done with the buttons, I heard a click sound. *! That was too fast!*

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

You walked out of the bathroom, surprisingly his clothes weren't too big for you as you thought they would be. You were holding your uniform in one hand and closing the bathroom door with the other. You were still looking down until you heard the bathroom door click.

"Oppa where should I - uh . . ." You stood there staring at L.Joe's toned body and abs.

"Give me one second ." You snapped out of your trance and felt your cheeks burning up. You looked down at the floor to hide your blushing face.

"Done, sorry about that. What were you going to say?" L.Joe said in English, picking up his clothes and throwing them in a hamper.

"Oh, uh I was going to ask where should I put my clothes?" You understood English, you didn't know why but you did.

"Oh, you can put them in the hamper. I'll give them back to you after they're washed, arrasseo?"

"Neh." You said and put the clothes in the hamper.

You wouldn't have school tomorrow since it was break and you got a week off from school, "Wait I spoke English. How did you understand me?"

"Molla, I just understand English." L.Joe was sitting on his bed.

"Come here." You walked over to him.

L.Joe said, "Sit." He patted his lap.

"Seriously?" You said.

"No, I was joking." L.Joe replied sarcastically.

"Aish, fine. Happy?" You said looking up at him.

"Very!" L.Joe smiled at you. The both of you sat there looking at each other in the awkward silence, yet was comfortable.

"Ahhh." L.Joe yawned. (I don't know how to put a yawn into words!- >~<)

"Sleepy, pabo oppa?"

"Shiro!" L.Joe pouted. You got up from his lap.

"Well I am. Let's sleep now oppa." You tugged on his hand so he would get up.L.Joe got up and you climbed into bed.

"I'll sleep on that bed, arrasseo?" L.Joe said pointing to the bed across the room.

"Shiro! You said you'd sleep with me!" You pouted and gave him the puppy eyes.

"Alright, just stop please!" L.Joe said face palmed himself.

"Arrasseo!" You scooted over so he could climb in. Once he was in you turned to face him.

"Goodnight pabo oppa."

"Goodnight jagiya."L.Joe replied playfully. L.Joe wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer.

You snuggled into his chest taking in his scent. You soon fell asleep.

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

I was actually still wide awake, I only acted sleepy so Mei would get some rest. I looked down at Mei, she looks so innocent and peaceful lying there in my arms. *What's causing a sweet girl like Mei to suffer? I wish I could end her suffering.*

I'm texting 1-4-3 to the girl that I'm loving the most. When I'm talking with my friends oh I'm bragging yeah I boast. *That's not my ring tone . . . It must be Mei's!* I scanned the room looking for her backpack. It was at the foot of the bed. I removed my arms around Mei and was going to get her bag when . . . Mei tugged on my shirt.

"Don't leave me oppa." She cried. I moved her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I'll never leave even if you asked me to." I wiped her tears away. She calmed down but her grip on my shirt was still tight. Her cell phone was still ringing. *Aish! I guess this is the only option.* I slowly took off my shirt and got Mei's backpack. I searched for her phone. Once I found it I picked it up without looking at the caller id.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Who is this?"

"Ah, L.Joe-imnida. I am a friend of Mei's. She's sleeping right now. I assume you're from Infinite?"

"Neh, L-imnida. Could you tell Mei, when she wakes up, I called and we won't be back until the end of break. Tell her she needs to stay over at a chingu's house until then."

"Neh."

"Kashahamnida."

"Annyeong." I hung up. *His voice was cracking, like he was just crying a moment ago.* I looked at Mei, she was hugging the shirt like it was the only thing she had left. I got my shirt out of her grasp and moved her arms so that they were around me. I put my own arms around her waist and pulled her in. She refused me at first but then she breathed in and snuggled into my chest.

"I told you I'd never leave you." I whispered. I didn't care about anything but Mei, not even the fact that I was half and this could be considered ual harassment. I didn't care. All I needed was for Mei to be happy. Soon I fell asleep with Mei, here, safe, and in my arms. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyeopta? I think so! Did anyone recognize the song I used for Mei's ring tone? Well it was 1-4-3 I love you By Henry! That line is my absolute favorite in the whole song! - >~<