Worrisome People

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

They arrived at the dorm, Kris carried Mei into his room despite the fact that he already asked Xiumin if he could share. 

"Gege I thought Mei-shi was gonna room with Xiumin gege. Where are you gonna sleep?" Tao asked following Kris into Kris's room. 

"It's fine, it's not like we have practice tomorrow. I'll just stay awake until Mei gets up." Kris replied putting Mei on his bed and tucked her in. 

At that point Luhan walked in, "Hey, I'm gonna sleep with Xiumin. You can take my bed." 

"Why the change? Won't it be hard for you to sleep if you're not in your own bed?" Kris asked.

"I'll be fine, and we do have practice tomorrow. Everyone needs their rest." Luhan said, "Now, Tao go to bed." 

Tao walked out with his head down, "Yes gege."

"Are you positive? I can just sleep with Xiumin and you can sleep on your own bed." Kris tries to persuade Luhan.

"Are you sure? I know Mei reminds you of her. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't the case." With that having been said, Luhan walked off.

"I hate that he's always right." Kris muttered and laid down on Luhan's bed. "Haaaah~" He was a lot more tired than he had first thought. Shortly after, he drifted off.

 

Mei's P.O.V

 

You woke up. *Where am I?* You glanced around, nothing looked familiar. There was another bed in the room, someone else was there as well. *Why am I here?* You thought back, you remembered being at the cemetery with them, and you remember throwing a hissy fit at Kris. *Right, so I must be at their place. And that must mean, that person is Kris.* 

You tried to get up from the bed but just sitting up near the edge of the bed was difficult. You felt tired and wary. Your whole body ached. *Aw crud. Ottoke haji? I give up, someone will check on me in the morning anyways. Besides I'd probably get lost, there's 12 of them so there's no way they don't have at least 6 or 8 rooms for themselves.* You sighed and laid back down. You shut your eyes but you couldn't sleep. 

*Omma, appa did you save me for a reason? Maybe I'll never understand why you gave away your lives for me. Things would have been so much easier if you had stayed. Oppa wouldn't have had to do what he did. Eventually he would have taken over appa's company. Things would have been so different, everyone would have been happy. It wouldn't have matter as much. Two lives for the price of one will never be fair. What they did was unjust, it didn't matter if it was their choice or not. It will always be my fault.* 

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Mei laid there awake for hours. The same thought going through her mind. ~It will always be my fault~ 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"Kris, you up?" Luhan said before entering the room, "Kris?" He looked around and noticed that Mei was lying there awake. He walked up to where she was and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Gwenchana?" Luhan asked.

Mei turned to look at Luhan, her eyes were blood shot red from the lack of sleep, her expression was unreadable. 

"I guess not. But you can stay here or go back to Teen Top, we'll be here for you." Luhan patted her head.

Mei just nodded wordlessly.

"D.O. made food down stairs, if you're hungry head down stairs. We've got practice today but we'll be back around noon." Luhan got up and went over to Kris. "Kris, get your lazy up."

"Ugh, hmm 5 more minutes."Kris mumbled.

"We have to leave for practice in an hour, either you get up or we're leaving you." Luhan threatened.

"Fine." Kris stand up and ruffled his hair before glaring at Luhan. Luhan just smiled and left.

Kris got out of bed and stretched before grabbing a towel and some clothes, walking to the bathroom.

Mei just sat there and watched, to see if Kris would notice her presence at all. Unfortunately he didn't. She got out of bed and went in search for Luhan, Baekhyun, or maybe Kai. On her way out of the room, she bumped into Kai. 

"Mei? Gwenchana?" Kai held her shoulders, looking into her eyes for any kind of emotion.

Mei only shook her head slowly while looking down, Kai pulled her in close. "I'm not gonna say it's okay because you're not okay. It won't make it any better but I don't want you to feel any worse." Kai let go and took a step back. He held Mei's chin making her look at him. "Let's get you cleaned up, arrasseo? I'll lend get Kris hyung to lend you a shirt." Kai led Mei to the bathroom and gave her a towel and a toothbrush. 

"Gomawo oppa." Mei whispered ever so softly. She then shut the door.

 

Kai's P.O.V

 

I went off to Kris hyung and Luhan hyung's room. Kris hyung just got out of the shower. 

"Hyung, can you lend Mei one of your shirts?" 

"Sure but why can't she just borrow one of yours?" Kris hyung said raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yours are bigger since your taller." 

"True." Kris hyung said and walked to his closet, pulling out a black dress shirt, "Here, does she need anything else?" 

"Ani. Kashahamnida." I took the shirt and went to the bathroom Mei was in and knocked on the door.

"Mei?" The sound of the shower being turned off could be heard.

"Neh?"

"I have Kris hyung's shirt but I don't know how to give it to you." I said sheepishly.

"Just leave it on the doorknob, I'll get it. Tell me when you leave."

"Arrasseo." I hung the shirt on the doorknob, "I'm leaving." I said and begun walking down stairs. 

 

Mei's P.O.V

I heard Kai oppa leave and was about to open the door and grab the shirt when I heard another set of footsteps.

"Kris why is your shirt on the bathroom door?" Suho yelled. 

"It's for Mei, she's in the bathroom." Kris yelled back.

"Arrasseo." Suho said and knocked on the door, "Mei? Do you need anything before we leave?" 

"Ani, but can you leave so I can get changed?" 

"Arrasseo, we'll be gone in half an hour."

After Suho left, you waited until you couldn't hear his footsteps and opened the door, just enough for you to stick your hand out and get the shirt. 

Once you retrieved the shirt you immediately shut the door. And held the shirt up. *Kris has black clothes like L.Joe oppa. But why'd he give me a dress shirt? Why not a t-shirt?* Regardless, you changed into it. You grabbed the towel and began to head out of the bathroom while drying your hair. 

Once you got down stairs, you saw all of them looking at you. 

"Annyeonghaesayo . . ." You said bowing slightly. They were still staring. *Maybe they're like B.A.P. oppas.* You thought and smiled at the memory. 

Xiumin stopped staring and asked, "Gwenchana? Do you need anything? Food? Water? Someone to sing you a song?" 

"I'm fine, Xiumin-shi. Right now," you paused and put on a thinking face, "Ani, I don't need any of that." 

Chanyeol walked up to you and held his arms open. You tilted your head and him, confused by his actions. Chanyeol smiled and took a step forward. You took a step back but he kept coming closer and his smile began to look creeper by the second. You took another step back but stumbled and almost hit you head and back on the stair case but luckily Sehun caught you. He held you by your waist and before he let you stand on your own, he flicked Chanyeol on the forehead. 

"Nappa hyung." Sehun said and shook his head in a somewhat disappointed manner but also teasing manner. You laughed and Sehun let you go.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Chanyeol yelled at Sehun while rubbing his forehead.

"Gwenchana?" Sehun ignored him and took your hand, leading you to the dining room. 

"Neh." You sat down and began drying your hair again.

"Here let me do that, we don't want you getting sick, now do we?" Baekhyun said, holding his hand out and sat down in the chair next to yours. You handed him the towel and turned in your chair, "Gomawo."

"It's nothing." 

D.O brought out a plate of scrambled eggs with sausages and toast. He placed it in front of you. 

"Here eat up. You need to eat." D.O insisted.

"Arrasseo." You said but pouted. 

"What is there something wrong?" D.O asked.

"Can I have orange juice?" You said in an aegyo voice. 

"Here you are." Lay brought a glass of orange juice. 

"Gomawo Lay-shi and D.O-shi." You said and began eating. 

"It's no problem at all." Lay responded.

"Mei there's no need formalities." Tao said.

"Call us oppa." Chen appeared in front of you with his hands together, prepared to plead.

"But wae Chen oppa?"

Chen gasped then smiled and hugged you. "Aw kyeopta!" 

"Alright guys manger hyung said practice is canceled, our dance instructor got sick." Luhan said.

They all cheered.

"What are you gonna do now?" You asked looking at each of them.

They all exchanged glances. Then shouted, "Mei Day!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Have you guys listened to Block B's new songs yet? I love Be The Light and Very Good, even thought the music video for Very Good is a little bit freaky. Like how at one point they show P.O wearing lipstick. I found that a little weird and random. Anyways, next time we're going back to Teen Top and having EXO's day with you. See you later - >~<