Surprises!

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

 

They all arrived at the dorm expecting L.Joe to be watching tv, sitting on the couch but all they saw was his phone. *Where's L.Joe?* That same thought went through each of their minds as they walked into an empty living room.

 

Chunji's P.O.V

 

"I'm going to check if L.Joe is in his room." I said walking there. CAP followed me. Niel, Ricky, and Changjo were sitting on the couch watching tv. When CAP and I reached the door we stopped.

"Should we open it?" I whispered, before turning the knob.

"We're just taking a peek, it won't hurt anyone." CAP whispered back. Slowly, I opened the door just enough to see a shirt on the floor, and Mei holding onto a shirtless L.Joe.

"Whoa-!" CAP was about to scream before I covered his mouth with my hand and closing the door with the other.

I turned back to CAP, "Don't scream." I removed my hand from his mouth.

"What did I just see?!??!?" CAP sort of whispered. "We can't discuss this here, lets go to my room." I pushed CAP to my room. Once we were in, I closed the door and CAP was pacing back and forth.

"Can you explain to me what I just saw?" CAP said rubbing his temples.

"Honestly, hyung." I paused and looked at him, "I can't. But why does it matter? The most logical thing I can think of is, Mei crying and L.Joe comforted her and they fell asleep."

"They why is he shirtless?!?!??" CAP said pointing at the door. Probably because my room is across from L.Joe's.

"I can't answer that, you've gotta ask him yourself." I looked back up at him. CAP wasn't angry anymore  but he was still deep in his thoughts.

"Chunji go wake up L.Joe."

"Arrasseo." I went over to L.Joe's. *They look so peaceful and cute together* I took a photo with my phone before waking up L.Joe.

"What is it, Chunji?" L.Joe said rubbing his eye one hand, his other arm was tightly around Mei.

"CAP. wants to talk to you, he's in my room."

"Arrasseo, watch Mei for me." L.Joe carefully got up without waking up Mei. 

 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V 

 

I didn't want to leave Mei but I had to. *What does CAP want to talk to me about anyways?* I ruffled my hair and went to Chunji's room.

I forgot that I wasn't wearing a shirt until CAP said, "Why are you like that?" He pointed at me accusingly. I explained to him about how Mei wouldn't let go of my shirt when I needed to pick up her phone.

"Oh okay then." Right then Chunji came in.

"L.Joe you might want to go back to Mei." I didn't ask why and ran past Chunji, to Mei. She was now awake , crying ang hugging her knees. I went over and pulled Mei into a hug. I guess she noticed it was me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I felt her tears on my neck.

"Why are you crying? Hmm?" I cooed.

"I-I th-thought y-you l-left me." She sniffles and hiccuped. I pulled back a little and rested my forehead on hers.

"Didn't I say I'd never leave."

"Neh, but you weren't here." Another tear fell and I wiped it away with my thumb. 

"Chunji was here."

"He's not you!" Mei cutely stomped her feet. *Adorable even if she doesn't look her best*

"Arrasseo, but even if I wasn't here for a minute, or ten seconds, I'll always comeback." She finally smiled. I smiled back, "Better now?"

"Uh-huh."

I let go, "Go wash up, arrasseo?"

Mei's face turned a tomato red, "A-A-Arrasseo." She stuttured. *Why is she acting like that?*

"Ahem!" I turned around and saw the rest of teen top.

"Hey."

"Hyung you might want to put on a shirt." Changjo said pointing at me.

"Oh." I looked at myself and Changjo was right, I wasn't wearing a shirt. That was when it hit me. I just hugged Mei and slept with her without a shirt on. I blushed and they all saw. They all started cracking up.

"Yah! Get out!" I closed to door on them. I quickly grabbed my shirt from earlier and put it on. Mei came out of the bathroom, wiping her face with a towel. Her eyes were still slightly red.

"Mianhe, you had to see me like that twice."

"It's fine." The atmosphere became awkward.

"You should wash up." Mei handed me the towel she was just using. I took it and went to the bathroom. When I got out, Mei was sitting on my bed waiting for me. Then I remembered. *I gotta tell Mei L's message*

"Mei, L-shi called when you were asleep and said that they won't be back until the end of break. Also you have to stay over at a chingu's house until then."

"Arrasseo but both Hara and Jiyoung went on a trip for the week with their families. So there's no where else for me to stay because I'm sure the other Kara unnies went on a trip too."

"You can stay here if you want . . ." I said sheepishly scratching the back of my neck.

"Chincha?!??!? Are you sure?!?!??"

"I'm sure the guys won't mind. Besides you'll stay in my room."

"Gomawo oppa!" Mei gave me a hug. I was shocked at first but then I wrapped my arms around her.

"Anything for you, Mei." I whispered in her ear.

"Let's go tell the guys you'll be staying here during break, arrasseo?" I grabbed her hand.

"Neh." We left my room and went to the living room where they all were . . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the very late update! I've been busy with stuff like my sister's surprise birthday party. Anyways, how will they react? Will they let Mei stay? Or will she have to be home alone? - >~<