Who Are You To Me?

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Baekhyun's P.OV

 

As soon as Mei left with whoever they were, the guys bombed me with questions.

"Baekhyun do you know her?" Kris hyung asked.

"Ani! I have never met her until today." 

"Then what was that?" Suho said.

"Molla." I said and shrugged.

"Hmm." They all said in unison. They each put on their thinking caps, trying to figure out Mei's intentions. 

*Could she possibly like me? If she does, then what would I do? She seems nice but I think-*

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" They yelled. 

"What?!!?!"

They each took a step back. 

"Uh . . . We're leaving now hyung." Sehun said.

"Oh, uh mianhe. I was thinking." I awkwardly rubbed my nape.

"It's fine, let's go." Xiumin hyung said.

 

. . . Moving on . . .

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

*Why did she do that? The indirect kiss of course was an accident but you don't just give random guys kisses on the cheek!* 

Mei and I sat in the very back, the spot in between us was empty. I looked at Mei, her head was bobbing up and down and she had her beats on. *I guess she wasn't kidding when she said she was tired.* I moved over and layed Mei's head on my lap. It was a gonna be a long ride until we reached home, considering the traffic. 

 

No One's P.O.V

 

Anyone could tell, just from watching, that L.Joe had feelings for Mei. 

Everyone within the van besides Cap and L.Joe went into a food coma. 

 

Cap's P.OV

I looked in the rear mirror, Niel, Ricky, Changjo, were out and Chunji passed out. I couldn't see Mei in the mirror but she was there, that I knew. L.Joe seemed to be the only one who was awake but oddly enough, he was smiling and by the look in his eyes, he was in love. 

*Mei treat him well but if you don't feel the connection. Let him down easy. You're all he's got.*

 

. . . Meanwhile . . .

Jongup's P.O.V

Everyone went to sleep, well except Yongguk hyung. The silence made me think back to right before we left, during lunch.

Mei and I shared an indirect kiss. At first I didn't know, but I knew as soon as she asked "Did you know?" She was talking to L.Joe right before that and I'm pretty sure she didn't know until he told her. That was when she start over reacting, but she looked so cute and she didn't realize she wasn't whispering at all. I laughed when she said, "Yeah. Wait What???" Her reactions were cute. Thinking about it made me laugh and smile.

 

Yongguk's P.O.V

 

As I was driving, I checked everyone besides Himchan who was sleeping, through the rear view mirror. All of them but Jongup was sleeping. He looked like he was deep in thought or at least that was what it seemed until he let out a small chuckle and smiled. There was only one word to describe his gaze, love. My dongsaeng was in love. 

*It must be Mei. Mei, cherish this love, or at least don't break him. He can't go through that again.*

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm not well emotionally, I lost a person I love.