Worry

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Hara's  P.O.V.
 


Jiyoung and I were walking back to the classroom just after the warning bell had rang.

"Do you think she woke up?" Jiyoung said walking backwards.

"Aniyo, did you see how she seemed to be in her own little world during class?"

"Honestly, not at all."

"Sunbae-nim called on her during Biology, twice!" I put up 2 fingers for emphasis.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that."

"I bet you were to busy daydreaming about Chunji that you didn't even notice."

"Was not!" Jiyoung shouted with her arms across her chest and a slightly red face.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go first!" Jiyoung shouted running ahead.

"When will she be honest with herself." I shook my head with a smile on my face.
 


Jiyoung's P.O.V.
 


As I was running to the classroom, I glanced back at Hara who was shaking her head. *She never understands* I looked ahead and 4 guys were leaving the classroom. *Who are they? Wait isn't that my classroom? Omo, am I still running???* At that moment I looked down at my feet. I was still running but now, I was running right into 4 guys! I tried to at least slow down so that I  wouldn't collide with them. *Its not working! What's wrong with you, legs!!* I prepared myself for the impact and closed my eyes. But there was no impact, I was unharmed. Slowly I peeked though one eye and saw a guy had lessened the impact. 

"Let me help you up." He held out his hand to me.*His voice is deep and he his smile shows his gums. That's charming, I guess*  I took his hand and he pulled me up, a lot fast then I had expected and I fell into his chest.

"Oops, mianhe. I didn't know you were so light. The name's Yongguk by the way." He  as he was helping me steady myself.

"Ani, it was my fault completely! Mianhe!" I said while shaking my hands in front of myself after I got my hand out of his grasp.

"It's perfectly alright." One guy said helping up the other guy, I had just collided with.

"Let me introduce us, the one who had fell with you is Daehyun, the one who is helping him up is Youngjae and that guy is Himchan but I think it's best if you stay away from him." Yongguk had leaned closer to me and a hand up next to his mouth as he said the last part.

"Neh, and again mianhe." I bowed.

"It's perfectly alright as long as you're fine." The one known as Himchan said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

"Um . . . Well . . ." *I have no clue what to say!*
 


Hara's P.O.V.
 


*What has Jiyoung done now?* "Jiyoung!"

"Hara!" She yelled as she spun around, almost falling again. Luckily I believe the guy who had fell with her earlier is Daehyun, caught her. *What will I do with her?* I face palmed myself.

"Sorry about her, let me guess you're Jongup's and Zelo's friends?"

"Neh, so you're Hara and this clumsy lady here is Jiyoung?" Daehyun pointed at Jiyoung above her head while holding her with his other arm around her waist.

"I am not clumsy! Now, let me go!" Jiyoung slapped his arm repeatedly. Daehyun laughed and held her closer. She turned a slight red at how close they were together.

"Kyeopta." Daehyun pinched her cheek and let go. Jiyoung immediately hid behind me.

"Neh, well you guys should head to class. Anyeong!" I said, slowly walking past them to get to the door.

"Neh, nice meeting you. Anyeong. Kaja!" Yongguk said being the first to walk away. The rest of them followed suit.
 


No one's P.O.V.
 


Hara and Jiyoung slowly came into the classroom and carefully closed the door behind them. They walked to your desk, "Wait!" Zelo sort of whispered from behind.

"Mwoh!?" Hara whispered back.

"I have to tell you something."

"Arrasseo, out with it." Hara walked over to Zelo's desk. Jiyoung decided to go take a seat and let Hara check on you.

"Jongup and I thought that we should walk Mei home, because a note from some girl named Hyuna came."

"What did the note say?"

"Uh . . . Wait it's coming back . . . Wait no no it's not."

"Pali pali!"

"Let's wake up Jongup hyung and see if he remembers. Hyung, hyung! Do you remember what the note said?" Zelo almost screamed while shaking Jongup.

"Neh, it said and I quote, you didn't learn your lesson yet and you're dead meat. Today's the only day no one protects you. A surprise awaits you." Jongup said while yawning in between.

"Kashamnida, but Jiyoung and I can't walk her home today. I'll convince her that you guys will walk her home instead, arrasseo?"

"Neh."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So that was BAP!!!! Anyone else listen to their new song, Coffee Shop? I personally love it! It just shows they can be tough but also gentle! Oh and sorry to say the chapter was shorter than the last one - >~<