Getting there. . .

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Mei's P.O.V

 

You and L.Joe arrived at the parking lot. "Wait here." L.Joe said and let go of your hand. "Arrasseo."

 

. . . . 1 Minute or so later . . .

 

L.Joe came back with his motorcycle by his side. "Kaja." He waved you over.

"Do we really have to ride that?" you said pointing to his motorcycle.

"Neh, why? Scared?" L.Joe wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ani, I have to get something first." You mumbled, walking to the gate.

"Yeah, sure you do." L.Joe replied sarcastically, pulling you back to his motorcycle.

"I do! Really! It's by the gate in the bushes." You pointed over to the exact spot.

L.Joe let go of your arm and said, "I'll get it you stay here." He ran over to the bushes.

"I don't see anything . . . Wait! Is ths it?" L.Joe lifted it up high for you to see.

"Neh!" You shouted.

L.Joe walked back over to you, right before he gave it back, he said "Why would you hide this in the bushes?" L.Joe purposely held the skateboard up high so you couldn't reach it.

"Because it ony gives people another reason to bully, annoy or tease me!" I said in between jumps.

L.Joe placed the skateboard in your hands and said, "Well I think a girl who can skateboard is very cool and you shouldn't care about what others think, arrasseo?" L.Joe ruffled your hair.

"Arrasseo, kashahamnida oppa."

"Alright let's go! Here." L.Joe tossed you a helmet.

"Give me your skateboard, I'll put it on my lap." You handed him your skateboard after you finished putting on the helmet.

"Hop on." L.Joe patted the back seat. You got on and it seemed scary at first but then you calmed down because you knew you were safe.

"Put your arms around my waist." You gripped on to the sides of his shirt.

"Not like that, like this." L.Joe grabbed your left arm and pulled you closer to him then placed your arm around his waist and did the same for your right arm. You blushed at the sudden closeness. You hid your face in his back. You breathed in his scent. His scent was calming and soothing, and soon enough you fell asleep. 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

*That's her reason for hiding it? Shocking.* I sighed. *I hope the guys cleaned up.*

 

. . . . Earlier, before you both reached the parking lot . . . .

 

[Text mode with CAP, Chunji, Niel, Ricky, and Changjo]

 

I want you guys to meet a friend later, so clean up - L.Joe

 

Arrasseo - Chunji

 

Fine - Niel

 

Cool with me - CAP

 

Neh, hyung - Changjo

 

Who is this chingu? - Ricky

 

[Text mode with Ricky]

 

You'll know later, when we get to the dorm - L.Joe

 

 Hmpf, fine be that way >3< - Ricky

 

Make sure no clothes are on the floor and that includes boxers too! - L.Joe

 

Arrasseo . . .- Ricky

 

. . . After 20 minutes . . .

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

"We're here." I said. There was no response or movement. "Mei?" I moved her arms around me and turned around. *She fell asleep . . . Well I guess I'll carry her in then.* I got off and left our backpacks and her skateboard on the motorcycle. *How am I supposed to carry her and our stuff?* "Ah, I'll get Chunji!" I said pulling out my cell phone.

 

[Text mode with Chunji]

 

 Yah, Chanhee come help me bring stuff up stairs - L.Joe

 

Neh, . . . arrasseo - Chunji

 

Chunji's P.O.V

 

*Why does he need me to bring up stuff? What about his chingu?* "I'm going down stairs to help L.Joe bring in stuff." I announced whiles putting on my shoes. I got down stairs and saw L.Joe holding a sleeping girl bridal style. *Not something you see everyday.*

"Can you take my backpack, hers and her skateboard up stairs, it's near my motorcycle." L.Joe said walking past me. I went and got their backpacks and the skateboard. *A girl who can skateboard, what else is new?*

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

*She's so light!* I reached our dorm, "Yah! Changhyun! Open the door." Ricky popped his head out of the door,

"Oh hi hyung! Is she your chingu?" I walked right passed Ricky and went to my room. I set Mei down on my bed and walked out, carefully closing the door behind me.

"Hyung! Who is she???" Ricky questioned me right when I was closing the door.

"Shh!!!" I put a finger at my mouth signaling for him to be quiet. Ricky pouted and crossed his arms.

"Quiet, she's sleeping and I'm gonna need everyone's help for a little surprise. It's her birthday."

 

 

 

 

What's the surprise for Mei? Will she like it? What about Infinite oppas? Are they worried? Do they even know?       - >~<