I Guess

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

No One's P.O.V

Mei decided to speak to Selin first, since he was the most coldest to her. 

"Selin-shi, what's your most favorite thing in this store?" Mei said. Selin turned around to look at Mei before turning back around to continue his work. 

"If you look across the room from here, you'll see a black and white varsity jacket, that's my favorite thing in this whole store, besides the white cap or the black beanie." Selin smiled as he said this. 

"Chincha? Because I was debating on whether getting the varsity jacket or the hoodie next to it." This time Mei was standing beside him.

"I never imagined a girl in a light blue dress walk into this store, and tell me she was thinking of getting my favorite varsity jacket or Yeonsoo hyung's favorite hoodie." Selin chuckled.

"Hey!" Mei slapped his shoulder playfully. Earning another laugh from Selin.

Once he stopped, he said, "You've gotta promise me that if you don't buy my favorite varsity jacket, you have to get the beanie or the white cap, arrasseo?" He had his thumb and pinkie out. Mei intertwined her pinkie with his and tapped his thumb with hers sealing the deal. 

"Arrasseo," Mei laughed a bit before continuing, "but I've never met a guy who made promise to buy a beanie or a white cap if I didn't buy his favorite varsity jacket." 

"Yah!" Selin tried to grab Mei before she could run away from him but he was too late. 

"Nice try, Selin oppa." Mei mehronged him before running around the corner. 

Selin laughed but muttered, "This girl." He then returned to doing his work with a light smile on his face.

While Mei was running she wasn't looking ahead of her and bumped into Hanyong. Hanyong caught her before she fell on her . 

"Gwenchana?" 

"Neh, uh, mianhe, I was running away from Selin oppa." 

"It's okay but you shouldn't be running around, arrasseo?" 

"Arrasseo, Hanyong-shi." 

"Anyways, did you find something you like?" 

"Actually, I did. Lots of stuff really." 

"Like . . .?"

"Like Yeonsoo-shi's favorite hoodie, all of Selin oppa's favorites, a white bracelet, a black and white scarf with skulls, and other stuff."

"Wae are you calling Selin oppa but not Yeonsoo oppa? And wae not me?" Hanyong pouted.

"Ani, I won't call you oppa." 

"Mwoh?!? Wae?!" Mei giggled, "You didn't even let me finish speaking." 

"Go ahead." 

"I was going to say I won't call you oppa, just yet." 

"Eh? Wae?" Hanyong just said but fortunately for Mei, a voice called her.

"Mei Mei!" All of Exo called from the entrance.

"Tell you later, Hanyong-shi." Mei laughed and ran out.

Mei's P.O.V

 

"What's up oppas?"

"We're really really sorry Mei Mei but manager hyung called . . ." Tao oppa started saying.

"And well, we have a last minute recording." Chen oppa finished.

"Aniyo, I understand oppas. You've got work to do." You forced a small smile, you were actually sad that they had to go. Since Teen Top would be out till late midnight practicing, there was nowhere for you to go. 

"You can come with us if you want to, Mei-ah." Sehun offered.

"Ani, I don't wanna be a burden. You guys should go now before you're late." You said trying to sound happy. "I'll be fine, go." 

"Arrasseo, you have our number." Chanyeol said before giving you a hug. Soon everyone else joined in too. It wasn't like you weren't going to ever see them again, but you just didn't know when you would meet them again.

"We'll get going now." Xiumin oppa said, being the first one to let go. Everyone else followed suit.

"Annyeong." 

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Luhan oppa asked.

"Molla, I guess so."

"If  anything call me first." Luhan said giving you one last tight squeeze before leaving.

"Arrasseo." You said and walked back into the store, warily.

Alphabat witnessed the whole encounter, a few of them didn't know how to comfort you, but all of them knew they wanted to. As you stepped into the store, Yeonsoo appeared.

"We're, uh, getting off our shifts soon. We were wondering if you want to hang out with us for the rest of the day, maybe even sleep over?" 

You only nodded in response. Then Jun came over.

"So . . . Is that a yes to hanging out? Or sleeping over? Or just hanging out? Or just sleeping over? Or, or hanging out and sleeping over?" Jun rambled. This made you laugh, because not only was Jun genuinely being himself, but Sanghoon who was near by smacked him on the back of his head.

Sanghoon came up to you with his left hand up on the side of his mouth and said, "I'm sorry, he hasn't had his medication yet."

“Mwoh?!?! Yah hyung!” Sanghoon ran around you , while Jun was chasing him. Earning stares from other people in the mall, especially girls. You could hear things like, “Oh youth,” “What are they doing?” “So childish,” “They actually look cute,” “See, I told you. Mature guys aren’t as fun. There’s no way they would do that.”

After a while, you could see Sanha and Junsu, they were standing near where Jun and Sanghoon were running around you. Junsu gave Yeonsoo, who just walked out of Boy London, a signal. Yeonsoo nodded and slowly counted to 3.
“1 . . .”
“2 . . .”
“3!”
Sanha grabbed Jun’s hoodie and Jun did the unbelievable! He managed to trip Sanghoon! But of course, it was in such a way that Sanghoon fell backwards. He landed right in front of your feet.
“Hi oppa.” You said looking down at Sanghoon. Sanghoon groggily looked at you and waved, before he sat up and rubbed the back of his head.
“Aish! Did you really have to do that?” Sanghoon pouted.
“Ew, hyung. Stop!” Jun covered his eyes.
“Anyways, to answer your question, yes. They did.” Suyeob spoke aloud, walking out of the store with his arms crossed.
“You guys were creating a scene, in front of the store, I might add.” Yeongjin said, slinging his arm over Suyeob.
~Beep, Beep~
“Come on guys, time to clock out. B.A.P will be here any minute.” Selin oppa said looking at his watch.
“You mean any second. They were supposed to be here . . . 10 minutes ago.” Hanyoung said, walking over.
“So, are we just going to clock out?” Sanghoon asked, now standing up. He put his arms around your neck and rested his chin on your head.
“Not until they get here. You know we can’t leave hyung to do all the work by himself.” Yeonsoo responded logically.
“Why don’t we give them a call?” Yeongjin suggested.
“How can we do that, when none of us have their numbers?” Sanha blunt stated.
Before Junsu could speak, you cut in. “Actually I have their numbers.”
“Chincha?” Jun asked in awe.
“Neh.”
“All of them?” Selin questioned you. You nodded in reply.
“How did you get them?” Suyeob asked out of curiosity.
“Uh . . . I don’t know, but they somehow got my cell phone when we were at Lotte World . . . That sounds weird doesn’t it?” You awkwardly laughed. They just nodded.
“Anyways, I’ll just call one of them.” You got out of Sanghoon’s grasp, and took out your phone. You held up one finger to them and took a few steps away from the group. *Now, who should I call?* As you scrolled through your contacts a certain name stuck out, and you dialed it.
“Yoboseyo?” The person on the other line replied.
“Annyeong, you guys work for the store, Boy London?”
“Neh, wae?”
“Well, Alphabat oppas said you guys are 10 minutes late . . . Where are you?”
“Look above you.”
“Eh?” You looked up, and there he was, with Zelo of course. You waved, and he waved back.
“Where are the others?”
“Look to your left and right.”
“What?” You asked but still listened to him regardless. Daehyun and Youngjae were coming on your left, and Yongguk and Himchan were coming on your right. You looked back up, but didn’t see Jongup and Zelo. *Where’d he go?* You spun all around looking for him. Alphabat was just looking at you with question marks practically on their faces. But suddenly someone stopped you, by giving you a back hug, however with only one arm around your waist.
“Annyeong, looking for me?” He said into the phone.
You took your phone away from your ear, and slowly hung up, before looking over at him. He gave you his signature goofy grin, putting his phone in his pocket, and wrapped his other arm around your waist. You blushed and looked away. 


Jongup’s P.O.V

I can’t believe she called me! Me, Moon Jongup. Zelo could see me grinning like an idiot, but I didn’t care. When I picked up the phone, my usual nervousness vanished, it was like I wasn’t me . . . She brings something out of me that I don’t understand. But I love it, and I love her. 

When I saw her looking for me, she was just too cute! I ran up from behind her, and back hugged her, to my surprise, she didn’t fight it. She just let me hug her. It was bliss, until everyone else started fake coughing. Reluctantly I released her and turned around to glare at my hyungs and Zelo. They stopped  and looked behind me. I looked over my shoulder, Mei was squatting down with her hands covering her face. That, was when I noticed she was wearing a dress. I turned back around, realising what I had just done, and unconsciously got into the same position as Mei.


Yeongjin’s P.O.V

I know that I’ve known Mei for a couple of hours, but now I understand why Changhyun really loves Mei as his noona. She just has that lovable personality, that compels you to want to protect her. Even if at first you don’t seem to like her. She’ll still reach your heart just by herself. :D
Anyways, I don’t think Changhyun or Byunghyun is gonna like it when I tell them Mei has a potential Namja Chingu.

“Oppa?”
“Huh?” I looked and of course it was Mei.
“Wae are you standing here? Don’t you have to get your things, so we can go? B.A.P oppas are on their shift now.” I looked in the store, then back at Mei, I just noticed, she changed clothes!
“How long was I standing here?”
“Hmm . . . 5 or 10 minutes?”
“Oh. Well you look nice. The clothes suit your style more than the dress you were wearing earlier, no offense.”
“None taken oppa. Now go, I’ll be waiting here.” Mei turned me around and gave me a push.
“Alright. I’ll go.” I chuckled and walked into Boy London. 
*I really should ask Mei who she likes between Byunghyun and Jongup.*

 

I may or may not delete this story and start fresh. And I'm just gonna say this, I'll probably only update when I feel like I have time, and it will be rare since I only have my phone to update on.