Where'd You Go?

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Remember Bold is English, enjoy.


 

L.Joe's P.O.V

I woke up and got out of bed. Stretching first, then grabbing a few things to wash up. It didn't occur to me that she wasn't there. But after I came out and was fully awake, the bed she slept in was empty. It didn't even look like someone had slept in it at all last night. *Where'd she go?*

"Chunji!" I yelled, I knew he was already awake. I'm the one who wakes up last.

"Neh?" Chunji popped his head in my room.

"Do you know where Mei went?" I looked directly at him.

"Ha ha, the funny thing is . . . I don't know. I didn't see her this morning." Chunji said, looking down. Avoiding eye contact with me. 

"Really, now?" I took a step closer to him, and he took a step back. "What's wrong? Why are you so afraid, hyung?" 

Chunji laughed nervously, "You see, I'm not at fault here." 

"Then who is?" 

"Cap hyung." 

I almost left to find Cap hyung but Chunji seemed so suspicious. I pulled him on the ear, into the living room and sat him down, before I left to get Cap.

To my luck, he was right there. "Hyung, I need to speak with you. In the living room." He gave me a bewildered look before nodding and walking into the living room. 

"Chunji, what did you say to him?" 

"Nothing!"

"Wrong! I told you to tell him! What have you not learned?"

"Eh? You did? I don't remember. . . I must have been too tired." I was just standing there watching the whole thing. 

The next thing I know, Cap hyung just smacked Chunji in the back of his head. I laughed but after I stopped, I looked at Cap hyung for answers.

Cap's P.O.V

I knew exactly what this was all about but the fact that Chunji completely ignored what I said yesterday, just made it even worse. I could feel L.Joe's stare, reluctantly turned around to look at him. I couldn't meet his gaze, so instead I looked slightly lower.

"Byunghyun, I know you're worried for Mei and you're be furious that we just let her go-"

"You let her go???"

"Wait for me to finish. We let her go out on her own."

"You and him," L.Joe pointed at us, " Let Mei leave, alone, in the dark, in the middle of the night. Is that what you're telling me???"

*This is a lot worse than I thought he would be.* "She's fine. Mei is a big girl." 

"You don't know her at all. She's afraid to be alone! If anything happened to her, I'll kill you and Chunji. Hyung or not." He may have sounded threatening but I knew he was bluffing. 

"Fine, but Chunji goes first." L.Joe laughed. 

"Deal." We shook hands on it, "I'm gonna call Mei."

"You do that." I patted his back when he left. Then I turned back to Chunji. *This boy.*

. . . Meanwhile . . .

Mei's P.O.V

 

You and all of Exo were in the dining room, talking about what to do today, for "Mei Day". Then a phone rang, it was Kris's. 

"Yoboseyo? Ah, neh. Neh, we know. There will be a replacement instructor tomorrow? Neh. Arrasseo, I'll tell them. Neh, I got it Sunbae-nim." 

"Who was that?" Luhan asked.

"Ryeowook sunbae. We have double the practice tomorrow. We were supposed to have learned a new dance routine today." 

"Oh." They all chorused.

*That reminds me, Teen Top has practice today. I should call.* You got up and was about to get your phone. 

"Where are you going, Mei?" Sehun said.

"To get my phone, I've gotta make a call. That is if my phone is still alive." You said and ran up stairs. Before leaving you heard one of them say,"We should give her some shorts. Even if Kris's shirt is big enough, she's still a girl." 

You grabbed your phone and checked if it still had batteries but it only had 20%. You headed back down stairs, "Oppa, do you have a phone charger for an Iphone 4?" 

"I'm sure we do. There's probably one laying around somewhere. Everyone fan out and search." Suho said and everyone went to their rooms searching. While you were standing there having no idea what to do. 

The first one to comeback down was Sehun. "Anything?" He shook his head but then put one finger up. 

"I may not have found the charger but I found a phone case, you might like." Sehun said and handed you the phone case.

(Pick one.)

"Aigoo kyeopta!" You immediately put on the case. "Gomawo oppa!" You gave Sehun a hug. You released him, Sehun looked shocked then he sheepishly replied, "It's nothing."

Kai oppa came down, he too didn't have the charger, instead he had a black ring, the rims of the ring was silver but in between it was black. 

"I don't wear this anymore but you can have it. You like the color black don't you?" (I don't  know if Kai actually has a black ring.)

"Neh, I do but wae are you guys giving me gifts?"

"It was your birthday the other day wasn't it?" Tao said after coming down stairs. He was holding small panda. 

"Neh but that doesn't mean you guys have to give me all of this stuff, allowing me to stay here, taking care of me, and charging my phone for me is more than enough. You guys didn't have to follow me that night and maybe Kai's right if you guys weren't there then maybe I wouldn't have been able to take on those old geezers." You said putting the things they gave you on the table. 

While you were saying that, you didn't notice that the other members had come down and were holding little gifts as well. Kris was the one with the charger but he was also holing something else in addition to that. 

"Mei we're giving you these thing because we want to. Heck we've barely known you for more than a day and look what you've done to us. You already mean so much to us, so much that we want to do these things. Not because you asked." Kris said. 

You smiled and opened your arms wide for a group hug. They eloped you in their arms. "Gomawo, guys." You broke the hug and Kris took your phone and plugged it in. 

Suddenly it rang, I'm texting 1-4-3 to the girl that I'm loving the most. When I'm talking with my friends oh I'm bragging yeah I boast. 

"Uh, do you wanna pick this up?" Kris said holding up your phone. 

"Who is it?" You asked and Kris looked at the caller id. 

"It says Byunggie Oppa."

"Oh! I'll answer it." You walked over to Kris and took your phone from him. Kris walked back over to the others who were sitting at the dining table, watching. 

"Yoboseyo?"

"Mei. Gwenchana? Where'd you go?"

"I'm fine oppa. I'm with Exo oppas."

"And who would they be?"

"You don't remember? They're the 12 other guys we met at Lotte World."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. But you didn't specifically answer my question." 

"What do you mean, oppa?" You unconsciously put on a pouty face. As if he could see you over the phone.

"I said where'd you go? Not who you're with."

"Oh, yesterday?" 

"Neh."

"Uh, I went somewhere."

"And that is. . .?"

"The cemetery." You said in a small voice.

"Why'd you go there alone? Why didn't you take me with you?" L.Joe's voice softened.

"Because it was something I wanted to do alone. I had to see them oppa."

"I understand, how's you end up with Exo?" L.Joe changed the subject seeing as you weren't ready to talk about it.

"They followed me, to make sure I was safe." You turned and smiled at them. Each of them returned the gesture.

"What happened?"

"There were a couple of old men, they tried to me but I'm okay. Kai oppa saved me." You looked at Kai as you said this, he smirked.

"Oh, it's great that you're safe but jeongmal you shouldn't go out at night alone. Take me with you next time, if not me, take someone else." 

"Arrasseo, I won't do it again." You pouted.

"When will you be home?"

You looked at Exo and asked them the same thing. Most of them shrugged their shoulders since nothing was planned out, no one had any idea how late it was going to be. "Molla, maybe later tonight or tomorrow morning. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I can."

"Arrasseo, be careful and have fun."

"Neh, good luck with practice, oppa."

"Annyeong."

"Annyeong." You then hung up and put your phone down on the counter. You looked at them, "So what are we really doing for 'Mei Day'?" You made quotations when you said Mei Day.