Morning Birthday Girl

Painful Past Leads To A New Future

Mei's P.O.V (You)

 

"Mei-ah" Sunggyu called, "Come on you gotta get up or you'll be late for school."

"Hmm . . . 5 more minutes, oppa." You mumbled right before you turned over and pulled the blanket higher up to cover your face.

"Ani, it's already 7:30 and I know that you take at least 25 minutes to get ready. You also know that the school gates close at 8:15. It's now or never."

"Can I pick never?" You rolled back over to face Sunggyu.

"Of course not! Now get up!" He yanked your blanket right off and started to drag you out of bed.

"Neh oppa, just . . . STOP!" You screamed trying to get out of his grasp.

"Arrasseo." He let go and put his hands up surrendering.

 


Once he left, you looked at the clock on your bed side table, 7:35 which meant you had 20 minutes to get ready and get to school on time. But obviously that wasn't going to happen.
 


. . . . 30 minutes later . . . .
 


You grabbed your bag and came down stairs to see not only Sunggyu oppa but all the other oppas too.

"Mwoh? Why are you here, oppas?" You said and slightly tilted your head.

"We can't be here to say happy birthday to our favorite dongsaeng?" Dongwoo pouted.

"Aniyo, I didn't mean it like that, mianheyo."

"Come here, Mei-ah and give your oppa a hug." Woohyun said with his arms wide open. You giggled and ran into his embrace.

"Yah! She's not yours!" Sunyeol shouted, while pulling you out of Woohyun's embrace.

"It's okay oppa, you'll always be my funniest oppa." You ruffled his hair after Woohyun released you.

"Alright we've congratulated the birthday girl, but our little princess has to get to school in about 10 minutes." Myungsoo announced, while looking at his watch.  

"Neh, annyeong oppas!" You said while waving goodbye and grabbed your skateboard, which was conveniently right next to the door.

"Annyeong, Mei-ah!" They all said.  

"So are we gonna get ready to go now?" Sungjong asked.

"Yeah." Sunggyu said in a rather depressed tone.

"At least it was a happy morning while it lasted." Hoya said walking out the door.



 

 

 


What awaits Mei-ah at school and what are the boys doing that they can't go to school? Why are they hiding it from Mei? So many questions that will be answered in the next chapter. Hope you liked the first chapter - >~<