Chapter 27

We Are GEMS!
 
"IT'S FINALLY FINISHED!!!" 
 
I cheered along with my group members, jumping happily in the middle of the studio room at Onkio Haus. 
 
After three weeks of composing our new song, we were finally finished. 
 
And we were freaking happy.
 
"Why are you all screaming?" Kyung came inside the room with Yamato, giving us a tired look.
 
"We finally finished our song!" Hana exclaimed happily in Japanese.
 
Yamato smiled. "Good job, girls! May I see the lyrics?"
 
She nodded and quickly handed him a copy.
 
He read it over, a look of awe on his face. "Who wrote this?"
 
"It was us." Hana said, gesturing to Jihan, me, Chaeri, and herself.
 
"Miri came up with the concept though." She told him.
 
"Kyung-san, let's start recording as soon as possible. We have a lot of work ahead of us!" Yamato said to Kyung.
 
Kyung nodded then glanced at us. "Let's get started."
 
We all grinned.
 
"DAE!!"

 
A few weeks later...
 
"Shhh..." I shushed Hana as we tip-toed quietly into SHINee's hotel room (which was right next to ours), both of us trying to contain our giggles. We froze in place when we spotted them.
 
"Targets spotted." Hana whispered with a smile. I grinned.
 
"I got Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin." I told her, pointing to the three that shared the same bed. 
 
"I'll get those two then." She smiled, pointing at Minho and Key, who shared the other bed. I nodded and slowly started walking towards the three. 
 
"Pssssstttt.......waaakkkeee upppp!" I whispered in Jonghyun's ear. He didn't even stir. 
 
Pouting, I moved to Onew and shook him. "Wake up!" Nothing....
 
Okay, this is starting to irritate me.
 
"Wake up already!" I said, more loudly this time, and poked Taemin's stomach. He just his other side, going back to sleep.
 
I frowned. I took one of their pillows and glared them down.
 
"YAH!!!!!!" I shouted loudly, whacking them with the pillow. "GET YOUR ASSES UP!!!!!!!!!"
 
"HUH!?!?" Onew fell off the bed, landing on the floor as they all woke up instantly. 
 
"Let me sleep in just this once....." Jonghyun whined, pulling the covers over his head. I yanked it away, earning a loud groan from him.
 
"Nope. Now, get up!" 
 
He sat up with a deep frown then looked up at the ceiling. "IS THIS THE REALITY YOU WANTED!?" He cried dramatically.
 
I just laughed at him.
 
"Why is it so noisy?" Minho grumbled, rubbing his eye as he sat up along with Key, who was also now awake. Hana smiled at his cuteness.
 
"Good morning!~" She chirped, smiling widely. "Did you sleep well?"
 
Minho looked at her. His frown quickly turned into a soft smile, as if his mood completely changed. I raised my eyebrow. What's this I see?
 
"Yeah." He stretched his arms out and got out of bed. 
 
"Since you are all awake, go get ready. We're shooting the new MV today, remember?" I said with a bright smile.
 
"Oh, that's right!" Taemin said with wide eyes.
 
Key nodded. "Alright."
 
"You guys better not go back to sleep!" I glared at them as Hana and I turned to leave. 
 
Onew nodded along with s.
 
As we closed the door behind us, we heard Jonghyun shout out.
 
"LOCK THE DOOR, LOCK THE DOOR, LOCK THE DOOR!!"
 
A click was heard, then it was silent.
 
I stood there with Hana, both of us staring at the door with wide eyes.
 
They....did not just....
 
"YAAHHH!!!!"

 
"I'm so comfortable!" I smiled to myself, pleased, looking down at my outfit as I waited for the others to come out of the dressing room. For the first scene, the members and I all had to wear pajamas, since it took place at our 'home' at night.
 
I wore an over-sized white T-shirt with the words "Be Happy!" across my chest in purple and purple polka-dotted shorts along with long grey socks.
 
"I love this!" I turned as the others finally came out. I looked at them all.
 
HyunAe wore an orange Hello Kitty cotton sweater, white shorts, and cute white leg warmers.
 
J-Kat wore a white hoodie with cute puppy ears on the hood, green striped pajama pants rolled up to her knees, and short white frilled socks.
 
Jihan had on a dark blue T-shirt that faded into a lighter shade near the hem, black shorts, and white fluffy slippers. 
 
Suye wore a white tank top with light blue bows on the straps, matching blue pajama pants, and white socks.
 
Chaeri was wearing a cute plaid tank top with various shades of pink, white shorts, and pink leg warmers.
 
Hana wore a cute Rilakkuma hoodie, yellow polka-dotted shorts, and yellow slippers with white bows on them.
 
And lastly, Sooyun had on a red sweater with a big white bunny on her chest, black pajama pants, and white bunny slippers.
 
"I feel so....bare..." Jihan shuddered and hugged herself.
 
"I love it!" HyunAe squealed, twirling around.
 
"They are all so cute." I thought, silently laughing as I watched my members squeal (or in Jihan's case, twitch).
 
"Oh! I like what they did to your hair, unnie!" Hana smiled widely. I touched the top of my head.
 
"I like it too." I smiled. "Buns are cute."
 
"And the bow matches perfectly with your shorts!" She played with the bow on my head. 
 
"Girls, c'mon. We're about to start." One of the staff members told us. We all nodded and followed him to the set.
 
Hours and hours had passed since we started filming and before we knew it, we were almost done.
 
"For this scene, Chaeri is on a date with the boy she likes, which is Key, and all the members of both groups will spy on them throughout the whole day, only to bump into each other and at that very moment, I want to see all of your best surprised faces. Understand?" The Japanese director spoke to us in Korean. We all nodded in understanding and made our way to our directed places.
 
"And....action!"
 
Chaeri instantly skipped towards Key with a big smile on her face, her white dress flowing as she did so.
 
Key smiled back at her and began to take her hand in his.
 
Boy, I'd love to see Yesung's reaction to this right now.
 
As they started to walk down to the small cafe the staff set-up, J-Kat, Suye, and HyunAe slowly emerged from the bush they were hiding in and stared after the 'couple' through their binoculars. They then signalled for us to come out of our own hiding spots, and we did. 
 
I put down the newspaper I was holding beside me on the bench and lifted my hat from my head. I nodded to the others and we all slowly snuck closer to Chaeri and Key. 
 
We looked through the cafe's glass window to see them feeding each other ice cream and 'awed' about how cute it was. The two then got up from their seats and headed to the door to leave. 
 
Acting in panic, Jihan rushed us to the side of the cafe, only to bump into Onew. We all turned to face the other SHINee members.
 
I widened my eyes and let my mouth slightly fall open as we all stared at each other. 
 
We stayed like that for a few more seconds.
 
"Cut!" We all then bursted out laughing.
 
"Haha! What's with that face!?" Sooyun laughed at Minho.
 
"What? That's my surprised face." He chuckled. 
 
Hana giggled. "Your eyes were so wide! It was funny!"
 
"Great job, girls! It was perfect." The director walked over to us with Chaeri and Key. "We'll finish the filming tomorrow. Go home and rest. You all deserve it."
 
We all bowed. "Thank you very much!"
 
I turned to the staff members and smiled widely with a bow. "Otsukare sama dea!"
 
The other members did the same and they all bowed back.
 
"Ah! Tanaka-san!"
 
We all turned at the sudden voice.
 
My eyes widened slightly at the sight of a beautiful woman (who looked about the age of 18) making her way towards us. Her long dark hair fell past her shoulders into perfect curls and flowed behind her with each step she took. She had pale skin that had a healthy glow, and a tall and thin figure with great posture. Her eyes were slightly narrow, giving her that mature look, and her green orbs held confidence in them. 
 
I wondered to myself if that was her natural eye color, then realized that they were only contacts as she got closer. 
 
"So, what time are we filming for my MV tomorrow?" She asked in Korean, her voice like honey. 
 
So, she's Korean.
 
The director, Tanaka-san, made a troubled face. "Oh, that's right...." He turned to us with apologetic eyes. "I'm sorry, I forgot that I had already scheduled to film another MV tomorrow. I'm truly sorry, but we're going to have to film another time."
 
HyunAe shook her head. "No! It's alright!"
 
The mysterious lady looked at us with curiousity. "Who are they?"
 
We all bowed and introduced ourselves.
 
"Ah, yes! SHINee and GEMS! I heard about you all." She smiled. "I am Yin Ju Ree. Nice to meet you all." 
 
"I'm very sorry about postponing your MV filming." We all shook our heads.
 
"It's okay!" I said with a kind smile. "No need to apologize!"
 
We locked eyes and for a moment, I thought I saw something other than kindness in her green ones, but it completely disappeared before I could make out what it was.
 
"Tanaka-san, shall we talk? I have some things to discuss with you about my MV." She then walked off (much like a model, I might add) with the director as they discussed about the topic.
 
".......Dang, she's really pretty." Suye was the first to speak. I just nodded in agreement.
 
Kyung walked over to us. "So, I see you've met Juree."
 
Hana looked at him. "Who exactly is she?"
 
He crossed his arms. "Juree is a famous Chinese model." 
 
"I thought she was Korean." Sooyun spoke with surprise.
 
"She is. She's both Chinese and Korean." Kyung told her.
 
"So, why is she here?" J-Kat asked, confused.
 
"She just debuted, like you girls, and is working as a Chinese/Korean solo artist." 
 
"That's cool." I said with a grin.
 
"Anyways, we should get going. We still have things to do."
 
We all nodded and began to follow Kyung and SHINee's manager.
 
"What was that emotion I saw in her eyes...." I wondered to myself, curiously. After a while, I gave up on the thought and simply brushed it off.
 
She was truly a mysterious woman.

Hi, everyone!

Sorry I haven't been updating for....a while.

I'll try my best to update more often.

Anyways, I want to thank the people who commented on my story and subscribed to me!

It made me very happy :3

Bye for now!

PandaMiri*