Chapter 21

We Are GEMS!
(First Person Miri!)
 
I woke up the next morning in a very strange situation.
 
One, I wasn't on my bed. I was on the floor. Two, whenever I tried to move, I couldn't. And three, I heard soft breathing that didn't belong to me.
 
I quickly snapped my eyes open, only to look straight in front of me and see a very attractive body that had strong, muscular arms wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Tao sleeping peacefully, his face merely inches from mine. 
 
My brown eyes widened. I tried backing up in shock, but I came into contact with another body as I did so. I turned my head. Lay was behind me, facing me as he laid on his side. He was still asleep aswell.
 
"WHAT THE HELL!?" I thought in pure shock and confusion. WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN MY ROOM!?
 
I blushed a deep red when Tao stirred and brought me closer to him. I CAN'T TAKE SO MUCH HEAT WHEN IT'S SO EARLY IN THE MORNING!
 
I slowly removed Tao's arms and sat up. "...This is not my room..." I thought as I looked around to see all the Exo and GEMS members asleep on the couches and floor.
 
Then, it clicked. "That's right. We watched a movie last night. I guess we all ended up knocking out." I let out a small yawn.
 
"You're awake?" A deep, but slightly raspy voice asked, startling me. I quickly turned and saw Tao staring back at me.
 
"Yeah." I answered and kept staring as he sat up next to me and stretched out his long arms. I gave him a look. "I see you slept well last night..." I muttered.
 
Tao looked at me. "Hm?"
 
I shook my head. "Nothing." 
 
I sat there for a few more minutes with Tao in silence. Then, something dawned on me. 
 
I let out a loud sigh, causing Tao to turn to me.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked. I buried my face in my hands, groaning.
 
"Kyung is going to kill us."

 

(First Person Chaeri!)
 
"Explain yourselves. Now." Kyung said as he crossed his arms, giving us a hard stare.
 
After saying goodbye to the Exo members and leaving their dorm, we tried sneaking back into our own, only to be caught by Kyung, who was waiting by the door for us.
 
"Wow, Kyung! Is it just me or are you looking mighty handsome today?" Miri grinned at him. "Well, more so than usual!"
 
Kyung shot her a look and she instantly shut up.
 
"Well?" He tapped his foot impatiently. 
 
I let out a sigh. "We just watched a movie and ended up falling asleep." 
 
"You all do realize what could've happened if the paparazzi caught you all sleeping together, right? This is serious." 
 
It was Jihan's turn to sigh. "Yes. And we're very sorry. It won't happen again." We all bowed deeply.
 
Kyung stood there, staring at us. He then exhaled deeply and held his forehead. 
 
"You better make sure it doesn't happen again." And with that, he stalked off into the kitchen.
 
We all relaxed after that. 
 
"He's so scary when he's angry...." J-Kat said.
 
"I feel so bad..." Hana stared at the ground.
 
"Never again will I make Kyung angry..." I said, shuddering a little.
 
HyunAe and Suye nodded. "Same here."
 
"You know what? I think he just needs a girlfriend." Sooyun tapped her chin thoughtfully. 
 
Miri nodded her head vigorously. "AGREED!"
 
"THAT'D BE SO FREAKING CUTE!!" I squealed. "We'd also get to embarrass the out of him with our weirdness!"
 
Jihan shook her head. "You're all crazy." She put her hands on her hips. "Let's just get him an apology cake."
 
We all looked at her. 
 
"Good idea." Suye smiled.
 
"Meh...I still think he needs a girlfriend." Miri muttered, making Jihan smack her head.
 
I laughed along with the other members. 
 
Oh, Miri.

 

"So, we all know what to do, right?" I asked as I looked at my group members. They all nodded.

 
We were currently inside the living room, sitting in a circle. We had devised a plan to get out without Kyung knowing, so we could go buy him a cake.
 
"So, Sooyun, Hana, and Suye. You guys are going to stay here and make sure Kyung doesn't notice we're gone, alright?" They nodded.
 
"Got it."
 
"Jihan, HyunAe, and J-Kat. You three are going to buy confetti and ." 
 
"Alright."
 
I then turned to Miri. "You, panda," I pointed at her, "are with me. We are going to buy the cake." She smiled widely and saluted.
 
"YES MA'AM!"
 
"Alright! Let's do this!" We all stood up. 
 
"BREAK!!!"

 

"Where exactly is the bakery??" Miri asked as she pulled her hoodie down lower to hide her face as we walked on the public streets of Apgujeong. I pushed my shades up.
 
"Somewhere around here. Just don't get los-" I turned to look at her, only to see that she wasn't there.
 
My eyes widened and I looked around in panic. 
 
"MIRI!?!?" I shouted as I pushed past the crowds of people.
 
ING MOVE PEOPLE! I JUST LOST MY PANDA!!!
 
"AH!" I felt my foot get caught in something and before I knew it, I was falling forward. 
 
I shut my eyes, preparing for the impact, but it never came. Instead, I fell into somebody's arms. 
 
"I'M SORRY!!" I apologized in embarrassment and looked up. 
 
A man wearing a hoodie and shades looked back down at me. He smiled gently. "It's okay."
 
My eyes widened. That smile....that voice........
 
"Is that you, Yesung?" I whispered.
 
His smile widened as he pulled down his shades a bit. "Good to see you again, Chaeri-sshi."
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked as he helped me stand up straight. 
 
"Shopping with the group. I separated from them though. I wanted to check something out. You?"
 
"I'm going to buy a cake for...a friend, but..." My eyes widened. "I LOST MY PANDA!!!!" 
 
Yesung looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You lost your panda?" I nodded as I looked around.
 
"YES. I LOST HER." I gripped my head. "WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER? OH MY GOD, KYU MI RI!! WHERE THE ARE YOU!?"
 
Yesung gently grabbed me by the shoulders when he noticed the tears that rolled down my cheeks.
 
"Calm down." He said, trying to comfort me.
 
" THAT! I CAN'T CALM DOWN BECAUSE MY PANDA IS NOT BY MY SIDE!!" I exclaimed.
 
"Chaeri-sshi." He said in a firm tone, gaining my attention. "We'll find her."
 
"We?" I sniffed.
 
He nodded. Yesung then grabbed my wrist and began pulling me through the crowds.
 
"Where did you last see her?" I rubbed at my eyes and looked around. 
 
"Right here." We stopped walking and continued to look around, calling out for Miri.
 
"CHAERI!!!!!!!!!" My eyes widened when I saw Miri running towards me at full speed. She glomped me. 
 
"I'M SO SORRY!! I SAW A PANDA WATCH AT ONE OF THE STORES AND GOT DISTRACTED! WHEN I LOOKED, YOU WEREN'T THERE!!" She cried.
 
My eye twitched and I smacked her as soon as she let go of me. 
 
"ARE YOU ING SERIOUS!? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS WHEN I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!?" I shouted.
 
She looked down sadly. "I'm very sorry, unnie..."
 
After a few more moments of glaring her down, I sighed.
 
"I swear, you and your panda obsession..." I hugged her. "Never do that again. If you do, I'm locking you in a cage."
 
She nodded quickly and hugged me back tightly.
 
We both let go of eachother, hearing an awkward cough.
 
"WELL THEN!" I grinned at the two. "LET'S GET THAT CAKE, SHALL WE?"

 

"You guys got everything?" I asked as Miri, HyunAe, Jihan, J-Kat, and I stood at the door of our dorm room.
 
Jihan nodded. "Yeah."
 
"Alright, let's go." I slowly opened the door and snuck in with the others.
 
"THERE YOU GUYS ARE!!" Sooyun ran towards us.
 
"Where's Kyung?" HyunAe asked.
 
"HE'S LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS AND HANA AND SUYE ARE TRYING TO STALL HIM."
 
"Let's hurry! Everyone! To the kitchen! Sooyun, get Kyung in there too!" She nodded and left as we all quickly ran to the kitchen.
 
"I hear him! He's coming!" J-Kat announced.
 
As if on cue, Sooyun, Hana, and Suye entered the kitchen, dragging Kyung along with them.
 
"What exactly is it that you want to show m-"
 
"SURPRISE!!!!" We all shouted and threw confetti.
 
Kyung's eyes widened and for once, he looked speechless.
 
".......You all do know that it's not my birthday, right?"
 
"YEAH!!" 
 
".....Then, what is all this?"
 
J-Kat and Jihan held up a "We're Sorry" sign as Miri and I showed him the "Best Manager Ever" chocolate cake.
 
"WE'RE SORRY KYUNG!" We all said in unison.
 
"AND WE LOVE YOU!!!" Miri added.
 
Kyung stood there. 
 
"You..." He gave a rare smile, "are seriously the strangest group of girls I've ever met."
 
We all grinned.
 
"YOU LOVE IT!!!"