Chapter 25

We Are GEMS!
 
(First Person Hana!)
 
"Miri-unnie has been acting so weird lately..." I whispered to Jihan, frowning slightly as we both stared at Miri, who was currently sitting in the corner of our practice room, staring intensely at her IPhone.
 
She nodded in agreement. "I wonder why, though." 
 
Just then, a ring was heard. Miri instantly jumped up to her feet and checked her IPhone, smiling widely to herself as she did so.
 
Suye walked over to her, a curious look on her face. "You got a message?" Miri glanced at her and nodded.
 
"Who's it from??" J-Kat asked, also curious. Suddenly, Miri's eyes widened. She quickly hid her phone behind her back. 
 
"A...friend!" She replied after a moment, a bit nervously. Chaeri raised her eyebrow suspiciously.
 
Before she could say anything, the door opened, gaining our attention.
 
"OMO........" My heart dropped at the sight of the newcomers.
 
SHINee.....FREAKING SHINEE JUST WALKED IN........
 
It was silent.
 
I stared at them, my eyes as wide as plates.
 
"Am I dreaming??" I thought and pinched my arm. I squeaked and rubbed my now sore arm. Nope. Not dreaming.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" They greeted us, bowing.
 
We immediately straightened up and bowed back. "Annyeonghaseyo!"
 
"You guys are GEMS, right?" Minho asked with a smile.
 
I clamped a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from squealing. Minho....He's....He's here....
 
My heart skipped a beat at the thought. I glanced at J-Kat and caught her staring at Taemin, a dazed look in her eyes.
 
Oh, that's right.
 
She told me once before that she had a major crush on Taemin.
 
How cute!
 
"That's us." Sooyun answered calmly. 
 
"Not to be rude, but why are you guys here?" Jihan questioned.
 
"I brought them here." 
 
We all looked as Kyung walked in.
 
"I have something to tell you all." Kyung cleared his throat. "Tomorrow, we will be going to Japan."
 
"........JEONGMAL!?" I practically shouted. Kyung nodded.
 
"WHAT FOR!?" HyunAe asked loudly.
 
"We have things to discuss with some important people there."
 
"Like??" 
 
"That's a secret." Kyung replied. "Also, these gentlemen will be coming with us." He gestured to the SHINee members.
 
"Seriously!?" Suye exclaimed with wide eyes. "Why?"
 
"That's also a secret." Chaeri frowned at Kyung.
 
"What's with these secrets?" She muttered to J-Kat, who just shrugged.
 
"I'm not gonna question it! I'll just be happy!" J-Kat stole a glance at Taemin and smiled to herself.
 
"Anyways, we'll be leaving at 4:00am tomorrow. Don't forget to pack. Also, if you've finished practicing, take this opportunity to get to know one another. Bye." 
 
And with that, our manager walked out the door, leaving us all in an awkward silence.
 
"Sooo...." Sooyun started. "Who wants to eat?"
 
"I DO!!!" Miri exclaimed, raising her hand up high. Jihan sighed and Chaeri facepalmed.
 
"You had to ask...." Jihan muttered, shaking her head.
 
"FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOOD!!!" Miri shouted, bouncing around energetically. HyunAe shot her a glare.
 
"YAH! CALM YOURSELF, YOU CRAZY PANDA!" She chased Miri around the room.
 
Onew laughed. "Are you guys always like this?"
 
"Unfortunately, yes." Jihan replied as they watched HyunAe lay face down on the floor, totally exhausted.
 
Suye and Chaeri walked over to HyunAe and crouched down beside her.
 
".....I think she's dead..." Suye said, poking HyunAe's side. No response.
 
Chaeri copied Suye. Still no response. 
 
Her blue eyes widened. "Oh god, I think you're right." Chaeri pointed her finger at Miri dramatically. "MIRI! YOU KILLED HYUNAE!!"
 
Miri stopped dead in her tracks and was instantly beside HyunAe.
 
"OMO!!! I'M SO SORRY UNNIE!! DON'T DIE!!"
 
Suye took Miri's hand and smacked it. 
 
"Bad panda." She scolded. Miri held her sore hand and stared at Suye like a kicked puppy. 
 
She then turned back to HyunAe. "LIVE!! LIVE I SAY!!!" Miri cried hysterically, shaking HyunAe.
 
"GOT YOU!!!" HyunAe suddenly glomped Miri, holding her in place. "NOW CALM DOWN BEFORE I KILL YOU, ARRASSEO?"
 
Miri nodded quickly and stared at the ground, pouting.
 
"Wow! I've never met girls like you all before!" 
 
I jumped slightly and looked to my right to see Minho standing right next me. 
 
WAS.....WAS HE TALKING TO ME??
 
"W-we've been told that a lot before." I said, avoiding eye contact with him. GOD, I'M STUTTERING!! 
 
"Haha! Really?" Minho laughed, making my heart skip a beat. "Hey, what's your name?"
 
My eyes widened in surprise. I glanced at him. "It's....Hana..." Phew...I didn't stutter that time.
 
"I'm Minho." He smiled at me. I bit my lip. HE'S SO CUTE!
 
"Let's go eat!~" Taemin sang as he held onto Jonghyun's shoulders and led him out the door with everyone else following. 
 
"Let's go." Minho smiled again. I nodded and started following him.
 
Once we made it to the front doors, we headed outside, making sure we had our disguises on, and started walking.
 
"Ah~ Pegopayo...." Taemin pouted, rubbing his stomach.
 
"Nado..." Miri copied him.
 
"I can't handle the damn aegyo...." Jihan grumbled to herself, glaring at the two. 
 
"Yah! Quit being cute before I punch you both!" Chaeri threatened, waving her fist at them.
 
"Oh! Over there!" Key pointed to a small convenience store across the street. 
 
We all then walked towards the store and entered.
 
"What should we eat?" Key asked as he looked around.
 
"Let's all get ramen!" J-Kat said brightly.
 
Taemin smiled. "I like ramen." J-Kat blushed deeply and looked at the ground shyly. 
 
"Alright. We'll go get them."Jonghyun said as he and his group members gathered just enough ramen bowls for everyone. "Can you guys get the drinks?"
 
Sooyun nodded. "What do you want?"
 
"Milk tea." He answered.
 
"I like any kind of juice!" Taemin smiled.
 
"I'll have the same as Jonghyun." Key said.
 
Onew looked at us. "Water is fine."
 
"I'll have water too." Minho told us.
 
We all nodded and got their drinks from the shelves.
 
"Mmm...." I hummed thoughtfully, looking at the various choices of drinks, getting one for myself. "Oh!" I picked out a strawberry flavored yogurt drink. I smiled widely and hugged it. "Yay! Strawberry! My favorite!" 
 
I dug into my pocket. My eyes widened. I quickly checked all of my pockets. I don't have my wallet...
 
Sighing, I slowly started to put my drink back, but was stopped by a voice.
 
"You're not gonna buy that?" Minho asked, raising a perfect eyebrow. 
 
"I can't..." I said with a frown. "I forgot to bring my wallet."
 
He stared at me for a second. Then, he reached out. "Here. I'll buy it for you." He smiled kindly.
 
I shook my head. "No! It's alri-" I stopped mid-sentence when Minho took the small bottle from my hands and made his way towards the counter. 
 
I stared after him. 
 
I frowned when I found myself blushing and brushed off the warm feeling I felt in my stomach. 
 
"Stop blushing, Hana...." I mentally scolded myself and lightly slapped my cheeks. I let out a small sigh and walked to Minho as he finished purchasing our things.
 
"...Thanks..." I murmured. He looked down at me and smiled.
 
"No problem."

(First Person J-Kat!)

The Next Day...

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I woke up and groaned tiredly, hitting the 'snooze' button on my alarm clock. I sat up and checked the time. 1:30am....
 
I rubbed my eyes as I put the clock back down and got out of bed, walking over to Jihan, who was still sleeping in her own bed. I shook her.
 
"Jihan...wake up..." I yawned. "It's time..."
 
Her eyes opened slowly and she looked at me, looking just as tired as I was. She frowned. "Already?"
 
I nodded and she groaned. Jihan groggily got out of bed and we both headed to the bathroom to start our early morning routine.
 
When we finished, it was 1:53. We walked out of our room to see Kyung sipping coffee, while a few hairdressers tended to Sooyun, Hana, Suye, and HyunAe, who were all already awake.
 
"Those two are still sleeping?" Jihan asked with a quirked eyebrow, referring to Miri and Chaeri.
 
Sooyun nodded, earning a sigh from Jihan. 
 
"I'll be right back..." She said as she left to Chaeri and Miri's room.
 
"Sit down here, please." My hairdresser smiled at me, gesturing to the small chair next to her. I smiled back and did as I was told.
 
As I waited for her to finish with my hair, Miri and Chaeri came out of their room, rubbing their heads as Jihan followed them behind, a satisfied look on her face. 
 
After we were all done and dressed, we left the apartment building and got into our van.
 
"Are we gonna get food??" Miri asked Kyung, bouncing in her seat excitedly. 
 
Kyung glanced back at her as he drove. "No. We have to head straight to the airport. Our flight leaves at 4:00. It's already 3:05." 
 
Chaeri frowned. "There is no way in hell that I'm eating airplane food." 
 
"Then, you can starve." Kyung replied in a light tone. 
 
"Wow, I feel the love." Chaeri dead-panned.
 
33 Minutes Later...
 
"C'mon. We have to hurry." Kyung said as soon as we reached Incheon airport. After getting out of the van, we grabbed our luggages from the trunk and rushed inside.
 
"Hey!" Taemin greeted us with a wave as he stood on the side with s and manager. 
 
Kyung nodded to them in greeting and walked towards their manager.
 
"...I think people are starting to notice us..." Suye murmured, looking at a group of girls, who were pointing at us with wide eyes.
 
"Great...." Jonghyun sighed and took out his phone along with his earphones as we all started walking.
 
"OMO!! IT'S GEMS!!"
 
"JEONGMAL!?"
 
"THEY'RE WITH SHINEE!!!"
 
"KYAA!!! JONGHYUN OPPA!!!"
 
"CHAERI NOONA!!"
 
"SARANGHAAEE!!!! HYUNAE!!!"
 
"ONEW!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!"
 
My eyes widened as they surrounded us, trying to shove their phones and cameras in our faces.
 
I looked down uncomfortably and continued to walk.
 
"J-KAT!!!" A hand suddenly grabbed my arm, causing me to look back. A young looking guy grinned widely at me as he held onto my arm. "NOONA! SARANGHAE!"
 
I smiled uncomfortably. "Thanks for supporting us. I have to go now." His grip tightened, making me wince. 
 
"WAIT A MINU-" 
 
"Please let go." Taemin grabbed the boy's wrist, making him release me. He smiled at him. "Sorry, but we have to leave."
 
Taemin quickly grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the crowd of fans, away from the stranger. 
 
"Are you okay?" He asked with concern once the guards arrived and blocked us from the crazed fans. I nodded and smiled at him brightly.
 
"Thanks. You saved me back there."
 
Taemin's cheeks turned red and he looked away. "No problem...."
 
I tilted my head to get a better look at his face. "Why's your face red? Are you blushing?" I joked. He covered his face with his hands.
 
"No!!"
 
I laughed. "I was just joking. Why are you so flustered?"
 
"I-I'm not!"
 
"You're stuttering now!"
 
"Am not!!!"
 
"Uhuh! Suuuure!~"
 
"HYUNG!!! SHE'S PICKING ON ME!!!"
 
I giggled and watched as Taemin cried to his fellow members.
 
He's so cute.