Chapter 2

Can I Be Yours ?

(Park Shin Hye POV)

It’s interesting..!! although I was tired but it was paid when I saw the audiences was happy and gave me some applause.

“yeorobun.. neomu neomu kamsahamnida.. that was the last song of today. Thanky ou so much for watching and enjoy the song.. thank you.. and good evening everyone..” I said.

I prepare myself to go home in the locker room when someone knock the door..

“oh.. come in..” I said without looking back.

“hi.. princess. Such a beautiful voice, huh ??” Jong Suk said to me..

“oh..oppa..!! why are you still here ?? I think you have gone home already.. I didn’t see you at the entrance when I stopped singing…”

“I was at the rest room.. that’s why..”

“ah..  geurae ??” I smirk at him.

“you haven’t  eat anything right ?? let’s go. You have to eat some foods..”

“I’m too sleepy oppa.. I need to to home now..”

“Let’s go.. I will ride you..” he put one of his hands around my shoulder.

“really oppa ?? gumawo…” and we go to his car.

(Lee Jong Suk POV)

“So.. how’s your school ??” I asked her but she doesn’t respond me…

“Shin Hye-ya.. “ I called her once again.

Good. There is traffic light. When I reach the traffic light, I see her and.. she is sleeping. I try not to wake her up and drive her home. She is so beautiful. Her face is so pure like a baby when she sleep.

“Shin hye.. we are here..” I shake her body lightly, try to wake her up.

“oh.. gumawo oppa.. let’s go inside.. I will cook something for you.. and of course for me too..” she said while rubbing her eyes.

“no need princess. Just cook for yourself. You are too tired to cook for me too..”

“Aniyo oppa… I insist.. come on oppa..!!” she held and drag me to her house.

“Ah.. this girl.. arasseo…!!” I smiled and followed her.

(Park Shin Hye POV)

I’m so tired.. but I feel fresh after the quick nap.. after I reach home, I cook some meals for me and Jong Suk oppa. I think he hasn’t had his dinner yet. So I invited him to come with me.

“hmm.. so delicious.. May I eat this again tomorrow ??” he asked me.

“is it really delicious oppa ?? I don’t think so.. or you just want to tease me ??” I asked him.

“but it’s true princess.. come and eat it.! So you can try your own cook..”

“Just eat it first oppa. I want to take a bath first. Just enjoy yourself here oppa. There’s some soft drinks and ice cream if you want. Just take it..”

I run to my room and take a quick bath. So fresh.. and I feel hungry. I only wear a really short pants and t-shirt. I go to the table and eat the meal.

“Wow.. My princess is so beautiful.. after the bath, she is more beautiful..” He praise me. I feel my self is blushing and say, “ thank you oppa…”

“oh.. it’s already late, Shin Hye-ya. I will come again tomorrow. Take care of yourself okay ? if you need something or you feel something weird, just call oppa.. arasseo ?? Oppa will come anytime..” he said with a cute expression.

“I’m not a little girl anymore oppa.. I hand something by myself if there is something happen.  Don’t worry.. by the way, jjinja gumawo oppa.. have a save ride..”

After the car went away, I washed the dishes and went to sleep. Huh.. tomorrow is another tiring day..

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

“Jagiya… where do you want to go ???”  Grace asked me.

“why do you want to know ??”

“I am your girlfriend. So I need to know. You may not go everywhere without me..!!!”

She link her arm to mine. So annoying. I left her and go to the stage but I see no one.

Why does her voice so familiar ?


Hello everyone.. it's the second chapter. Please enjoy eat and feel free to receive a comment.. and.. thank you for subscribers.. I am new here.. so i don't really understand how to interact well.. I will try my best.. Thank you so much.. :) (idlemoe)