Chapter 29

Can I Be Yours ?

"I'm home.." Yonghwa and Shinhye say as soon as they open the front door.

"Oohh... You guys home.. Yong, go to your room and wash yourself. Mom wants to talk with Shinhye for a while." Yonghwa's mom said to them and ask Shinhye to sit beside her.

"Can't I join mom ??" Yonghwa asked her mom. He is so curious actually.

"No. Go now Yong.." Yonghwa omma said.

Soon, yonghwa leave the living room and enter his bedroom, Yonghwa omma start the conversation with Shinhye.

"Shinhye, my lovely and pretty daughter.. Eomma think that, you are the best wife for uri yonghwa.. Eomma too, is already old enough to manage the jewelry store. Would you please help me, Shinhye ya ? Eomma.. Will pay for your tuition, then I will gave you your salary.. " yonghwa's mom said.

"Eomoni... Don't say something like that. Eomoni too, have to live healthily, and I will help eomoni to manage the store. About the salary, eomoni doesn't need to pay me. I will go to find my own eomoni.. Don't worry eomoni.." Shinhye say as she hold her eomoni hand.

"Aigoo.. Uri shinhye, gumawo.. You will join me from tomorrow. So, go wash yourself and sleep. Eomma will wake you up tomorrow, neh.. " eomoni said.

"Aniyo, eomoni. I will wake up on 6 in the morning." Shinhye said.

"Okay then. Good night shinhye ya." Eomoni said.

"Good night eomoni." Shinhye said and go to upstair.

-----------------------------

(The next morning, in the store)

"Am I pretty already ??" Mari, the cashier at the store asked his other friend.

"Of course. You are perfect."

"Yeah.. I need to be pretty as my soon-to-be-in-law, will come to the store, with my soon to be husband." Mari said.

"Good morning.." Yonghwa eomma say as she enter the store with shinhye beside him.

"Good morning, sajangnim.." Mari and the other one said.

"Today, you will have a new friend, her name is shinhye. She will help me to serve the customer and she will be my assistant." Yonghwa eomma said.

"Anyeonghaseyo.. Park Shin Hye imnida. Nice to meet you all. Please help me to know about the store." Shinhye said.

"Okay, Shinhye. I will go to my office. You can start now as the costumer will come and make this place so crowd. Good luck, young girl." Yonghwa eomma said.

Shinhye only now 90 degree and soon, the customers come. Many of them is served by shinhye and shinhye success to asked them to come again to the store.

"Wow.. Good job, new comer. You look great and your skill is so nice." Mari said.

"Thank you so much, Mari ssi. Mari ssi, is doing so well." Shinhye said and give her compliment too.

Mari smile and back to the cashier.

Then, its already 3 o'clock. When yonghwa suddenly come to the store.

"Hello, Yonghwa ssi.." Mari said and welcome him.

"Oh.. Hello." Yonghwa said and look for shinhye.

"Yonghwa ssi, have you eat ?? Should we go to eat together ??" Mari said as she hold Yonghwa's hand.

"No. I have eaten. Thanks. Ohh.. Shinhye yaa...." Yonghwa said to Mari and go away from Mari, then Yonghwa go to Shinhye.

"Shin baby.. Have you eat ? I'm hungry.. You have to eat too. Come, let's go." Yonghwa said and drag Shinhye's hand.

"Yah.. I am working right now.. I will eat after the store closed. You better go now, Yong.." Shinhye said.

Yonghwa then go to her mother's room. And said something to his eomma.

Then yonghwa's eomma said,"shinhye, you can go to eat with yonghwa. He already come to the store. Don't let him down or he will keep complaining to me about this thing. But I only give you 1 hour okay. Come back at 4.."

"Assaaa.. Gumawo eomma.. Saranghae." Yonghwa said to his mom and drag shinhye hand.

"I will come back, ma'am. Thank you very much" Shinhye said as Yonghwa's too powerful to drag her.

Yonghwa eomma just smile and go back to her room.

 

"Mari ya, do you hear that Yonghwa called her Shin baby ?? Mari ya.." One of the staff say to Mari.

"Shut up you. Yonghwa, is no way her namja chingu. Yonghwa is mine. Yonghwa is only mine. Just see, you new comer. I will kick you from this store and make sajangnim fire you!!" Mari said with anger and left her friend.

 

__________________________________________________

Yeorobeun... Anyeonghaseyo...

Jinjja mianhaeyo if can't upload recently. I am so busy for this past year. soo.. It's me. Comeback with an update.

Although it's not very long, but I hope you guys like this chapter.

I can't promise when I can update again, but I will try to update sooner.

Actually, I kinda lazy to update this story guys. I think like, I have to give up on writings. But you guys give me some spirit so I take my decision that I should continue this story.

So sorry for you guys who always waiting for this update.

Jeongmal mianhaeyo..

Don't forget to leave some comments here. You can give your opinion on the continuation of this story. And as usually, I really appreciate your comments, chingudeul..

Then, thank you and good night :)

Love, idlemoe.