Chapter 17

Can I Be Yours ?

(Park Shin Hye POV)

“Mwo ?? Couple game ??” I asked Min Hyuk.

“Yes.. Do you buy that, Shin Hye-ya ?” Min Hyuk asked.

“Buy what ??” I asked confusedly.

“Roll wafer..” Min Hyuk said.

“Ah… Of course..!! Wait a minute.. I will take it.” I said and trying to stand.

Yong Hwa come to my place and held both of my hands and help me to stand up.

“Let me accompany her. She twisted her leg just now..” Yong Hwa said to them.

“Gumawo, Yong..” I said and we go to the tent and take the wafer.

“Only thanks ?” Yong Hwa asked me when we inside the tent already.

“Eh ? What thanks ?” I asked him.

“Just now.. you said gumawo when I help you stand up..” Yong Hwa said.

“Neh.. I said thanks. Why ? What do you mean by only thanks ??” I asked him.

“Shin… Honey… I don’t accept any thanks now. You can replace your thanks with kiss me.” Yong said and wink at me.

“Yah..!! What’s with that wink, Yong  ??” I asked him.

“Can’t I tease my soon to be girlfriend ??” Yong asked me.

“Aish..!! This namja..” I said while searching the wafer and I find it.

“Kiss me or I won’t let you out.!” Yong Hwa said to me while pouting..

“Aigooo…. Why did you do that cute pout ?? You know I can’t stop to pinch your cheek then..” I said to Yong Hwa.

“Shin….!!!!” Yong Hwa said while I pinch his cheek.

“I asked you to kiss me.. not to pinch me..” Yong Hwa said again.

“Want me to kiss you ??” I asked him.

“Yes..!!!” He said while showing his biggest smile.

“Close your eyes then..!!” I said.

“Why I have to ??” Yong Hwa asked me.

“You want to be kissed or not ??” I asked him back.

“Fine..!!” Yong Hwa said and close his eyes.

I try to stand up and walk out slowly from the tent. Sorry Yong.... I said it in my mind while holding a box of wafer.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I closed my eyes for a long time but why she hasn’t kissed me ??

“Shin-ah.. Honey.. When will you kiss me ??” I asked her still with my eyes closed.

“Shin honey…” I called her again.

Then I heard a voice from outside.

“JUNG YONG HWA.! WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE THE TENT ?? LET’S PLAY THE GAME..! THE WAFER IS HERE..!!!!” Jong Hyun’s voice.

I opened my eyes and I found Shin Hye nowhere. Then I hurriedly walk out from the tent then I see Shin Hye is sitting there while prevent herself to laugh.

Well.. Park Shin Hye.. Because I love you, I won’t angry.. But that doesn’t mean that I will talk to you now.. I will make you worry because I won’t speak to you until you kiss me..

I walk naturally and sit in the middle between Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk. Shin Hye look at me with a confused face. I know what is she thinking now.. ‘Why Yong Hwa doesn’t sit beside me ??’ it is the sentence that she keep in her mind but she doesn’t let anyone know.

“Okay.. Let’s begin the game.. I will tell you the rules.. it is easy.. the boy have to guess what is the title of the song that will be sung by the girl. So, each couple has to write down 10 titles of the song on a piece of paper and give it to the other couple to guess it. we will make a tournament system. So.. let’s decide the couple first.!” Min Hyuk said.

“Here is the boys name and here is the girls name.” Min Hyuk raise tha glass which contain the boys name and the girls name.

“So.. The first one.. “ Min Hyuk take one from each glass.

“Jong Hyun… and……. Sulli..!” Min Hyuk said and JongHyun-Sulli couple smile brightly..

“We will win this game..!!” Jong Hyun said.

“The second couple…..” Min Hyuk said.

“Min Hyuk and Seungyeon…” Min Hyuk said.

“The third couple…” Min Hyuk said.

“Yong Hwa… and…..” Min Hyuk said.

I really hope it will be Shin Hye. Although I am still pretend to angry with her but I really want to be a team with her.

“Amber..” Min Hyuk finally said.

“So.. Jung Shin will be with Shin Hye..” Min Hyuk said.

Ah.. Why is it not Shin Hye ?? WHY NOT SHIN HYE ??!!! WHY SHIN HYE WITH JUNG SHIN ?????

“Let’s start.! JungShin-ShinHye will compete against JongHyun-Sulli and YongHwa-Amber will compete against us.” Min Hyuk said while look at Seungyeon.

We play and the final game is JungShin-ShinHye and YongHwa-Amber couple.

“Yah..!! We compete against Amber.. Can she win it ? She even lost on last game.” Jung Shin said.

“Let’s do the best or we will get the punishment.!” Shin Hye said and punch Jung Shin’s arm hardly.

“Why do you hit me ??” Jung Shin look irritated.

“Because you are annoying.” Shin Hye said and I laugh. Shin Hye is so cute.

And we start the game. I and Amber win the game with an only a point different with Jung Shin and Shin Hye. I believe if I and Shin Hye were a team, we would beat them all.

“Ok. The punishment, eat the wafer. One stick has two side. So, one side is for girls and the other side for boys. The boys has to eat the wafer stick and slowly lean forward to the girl side. Eat it until your face apart one centimeter of each other. Actually I don’t want to play it because I lost. But it won’t fair if we don’t have punishment.” Min Hyuk said.

Wait.. if they do it, it means that, JUNG SHIN AND SHIN HYE IS ALMOST KISSING..!! ANDWE…!!!!!! CHEOLTAE ANDWE..!! I called Jung Shin.

“Jung Shin-ah…!!”

“Yah..!! I won’t kiss her. Just relax.!” Jung Shin said to me.

And they do their punishment. Really. They face are not one centimeter but break the stick and eat it by themselves. You are really my friend, Jung Shin-ah..!!!

“Okay. Let’s stop. We need to wake up early tomorrow..” Seungyeon said.

“Okay then..” All of us said and we prepare ourselves to sleep inside the tent.

Sulli, Seungyeon, Shin Hye and Amber are in one tent while Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, Min Hyuk and I are in one tent.

They all go inside the tent and started to sleep. But Shin Hye is sit outside.

“You guys sleep first, okay ? I still can’t sleep.” Shin Hye said and bid her goodbye.

In the end, Shin Hye and I are still sitting beside the fire.

We still keep silent to each other when Shin Hye stand up and sit beside me.

I show my pout to her.

“Mian Yong.. I don’t mean to do that..” Shin Hye said while I still pouting..

“Yong..” Shin Hye said and I look away from her..

“Yong.. Please don’t mad at me…” Shin Hye said while holding my arm but I push her hand.

“Yong.. Please forgive me…” Shin Hye said still trying to hold my arm but I push her hand again. Okay.. my acting is went smoothly. Let see if she will apologize to me or not.

“Yong. I’m sorry.. I really sorry.. I don’t mean to leave you like that just now.. Yong.. Yong Hwa.. Please.. I beg you.. forgive me.. don’t push me like this..” Shin Hye said while she is crying and sobbing beside me.

Oh my God.! What am I doing ?? Is my acting too much ?? Why I make her cry ?? Babo Yong Hwa..

I look at her and reach her. Hug her tightly.. “Shin.. Uljima.. I don’t mad at you.. never.. I won’t mad at you, Shin.. trust me, okay ?? I love you and I will not angry only because of this.. I do that to tease you but I think I was wrong. Mian, Shin honey..” I said to her and caress her hair. She crying on my chest and make my jacket wet. I let go of the hug and wipe her tears away..

“These beautiful eyes, is not for crying. But to make my life happier..” I said and kiss her eyes.

“Uljima.. and smile.. okay ? I love your smile..” I said to her and she smile.

“That’s my girl.. Beautiful and lovely.. Let’s go to the remain tent.. it’s cold here..” I said.

“Should we ?” Shin Hye said.

I let her in and I close the tent. It is only her and I now. I sit down and asked her sit on my lap facing me. She hug me tightly and put her head on my chest.

“Why do you act like this, Shin ??” I asked her and hug her back.

“Just miss you.. I feel guilty when I left you just now.” Shin Hye said.

“Dwesso..! Don’t sat it again,, or I will really kiss you..” I said to Shin Hye.

She looks at me and said.,”I will kiss you now. Where do you want me to kiss you ??”

“Here.” I said and point my lips.

“Well..” Shin Hye said and put her hands on my shoulder.

She kiss me on my cheek and slowly kiss me on my lips. She kiss me sweetly. But I try to kiss her passionately. She hug me and deepened the kiss and I kissed her back and hug her tighly and make her move closer to me. I close my eyes and feel the kiss. Not a force kiss but the kiss that went from our own heart. And we pull away from the kiss.

She yawned and I smile. She looked like a baby when she yawns like that.

“Sleepy ?” I asked her. “Ne…” She said.

I put my hand on her head and said, “Your fever went down already..  Have an enough sleep for tonight and you will feel well tomorrow..”. I kiss her forehead.

We still sit in that position and she hug me on my waist and put her head on my chest.

“May I sleep like this ??” She asked me.

“Even if you do it everyday, I will say okay..” I said to her and ruffle her hair. I caress her hair to make her sleep quickly. She looks very tired.

“Shin.. About Grace threatened words..” I said still caressing her hair.

“Gwenchanha, Yong.. I don’t afraid of her. I can protect myself. She is the one who will be suffering if she does it to me.” Shin Hye said still closing her eyes.

“But, Shin. She will do anything to hurt you and harm you. She is a seriously crazy woman.” I said with a worry tone.

Shin Hye looked at me and frown. She peck my lips.

“Yong Hwa..! I will try to protect myself. I will.! Don’t worry too much about me. I will be fine. Okay??” She said and peck my lips once again.

“Now.. I want to sleep..” Shin Hye yawned again and sleep while hugging me on my lap.

After 30 minutes, I fell that she is in her deep sleep already. I move her and lay her on the tent and covered her with blanket. I walk out from the tent and look at Jung Shin is sitting beside the fire.

“Finish your lovey-dovey time ?” Jung Shin asked me.

“Yah.! You stalked me ?” I asked him.

“Ani..! I only sit here for 5 minutes..” Jung Shin said.

“Ah.. alright then..” I said.

“So.. How’s your relationship ?” Jung Shin asked me.

“We are not yet a couple, Jung Shin-ah…” I said to him.

“Really ?? Yah. Yong Hwa..!! What do you mean you are not a couple yet ? she is indeed in love with you.!” Jung Shin said loudly.

“Psssttt…!! Lower your voice…” I said to him.

“Okay.. tell me..!” Jung Shin said excitedly.

“I have asked her to be my girlfriend for two time but she reject me. She asked me to win her heart more. So I wait. And I think tomorrow is the perfect day to asked her to be my girlfriend. Do you want to help me ??” I asked Jung Shin.

“Yes.. Of course..! I will do it for both of you..!” Jung Shin said.

“Yah.! Why don’t you go to sleep ?” Seungyeon suddenly come out from the tent.

“Eh ? Seungyeon-ah.. Come here..” I said to Seungyeon.

“What do you want Yong Hwa ??” Seungyeon said to me.

“Help me for tomorrow, okay ?” I beg to her.

“What help ?” She asked me.

“He want to propose to Shin Hye tomorrow…” Jung Shin said to Seungyeon.

“Ah.. Okay then..” Seungyeon agreed.

“Ok.. here’s the plan..” I said to them and they nodded.

After listening to my plan, they all understand.

“Fighting..!!” We said in unision.


#Author's Note : Omo.. Thank you guys for always giving me a comment and votes and subscribed my story.. I feel so happy.. Maybe I won't be able to update so fast. So.. Please wait for the next chapter.. I promise a lot of YongShin moments.. Please keep giving me your comments.. I appreciate it. Thank you so much.. :) #