Chapter 26

Can I Be Yours ?

(Author’s POV)

Today is the graduation day. I come with Yong Hwa and we meet Jung Shin and Seungyeon couple.

“We will give an achievement to one of our student who got scholarship and always maintain her grades while she is in our school. And se got a scholarship to Seoul National University and majoring in pharmacy. Please go to stage, Park Shin Hye from class 3-A.” The headmaster said and give Shin Hye some presents as some money , trophy and certificate.

After that, Shin Hye go down from the stage still carrying everthing she got and she met one girl who love to ruin her live. She is Grace, Yong Hwa’s ex girlfriend.

“Here she is.. The bit*h who stole my boyfriend, Park Shin Hye. Congratulation anyway.. But wait.. You won’t be happy forever, Park Shin Hye.. Because I will ruin your life and take my boyfriend away from you. And I will share one more good news for you.. I WILL ATTEND THE SAME UNIVERSITY AND SAME MAJOR AS YOU TAKE. Don’t be too surprise Park Shin Hye.. Just prepare yourself.” Then Grace walk away from Shin Hye and let Shin Hye stand there like a statue.

Away from there, Grace’s friend started their conversation.

“You are not great in study, Grace.. How can you enter pharmacy just same as her ??” One of her friends asked her.

“I am one of the richest man’s daughter in Seoul. I can study there even I am not clever..” Grace said to them and walk away to the beverage stand.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I am talking to Jung Shin when I see my yeoja chingu is on the stage receive her presents. As a boyfriend, I feel happy and proud to my girlfriend. As she goes down from the stage, I try to looking for her and congratulate her privately.

I go towards the place near the stage and I see my Shin Hye is like a statue and her face is shock.

“Shin honey.. What happened ? Something’s wrong.” I said to her. It’s not a question but statement.

I shake her shoulder.

“Shin..” I said again.

“Uh ??” Finally she wake up from the day dreaming time.

“What’s wrong baby ??” I asked her.

“Ah ?? Nothing.” She said to me.

I look around and I see Grace not far away from her, talking with her friends.

“She threatened you, right ??” I asked Shin.

“Uh ??” She still asked me like this.

“Grace. She threatened you, didn’t she ?” I asked her again.

“Where do you know ??” She asked me.

“I know everything about you, baby..” I said to her.

“So, what did she say ??” I asked her again.

“She will ruin my life, Yong..” She said to me slowly.

“But I won’t be affected by her. Don’t worry, Yong..” She said to me. But her body language say the different thing.

“I will protect you no matter what. Just told me when she disturb you. I will be there. I promise.” I said to her, caressing her hair

“Gumawo, Yong..” She said to me.

“No need to thanks me. Go to your friends, Shin honey. Seungyeon and Sulli are waiting for you there.” I said to her.

“Okay, Yong. I’ll go first.” She said to me.

I kiss her hair and let her go.

Now I go to where Grace is standing.

“Oh.. My boyfriend is here.. How are you, baby ?? I miss you so much..” Grace said and link her arm to mine.

“I’m so much fine without you my ex-baby.. Oh yeah.. I wanted to tell you something.. Want to know ??” I asked her with sweet voice.

“Tell me, Yong Hwa..” She said with seductive voice.

“I warn you, DON’T YOU EVER TRY TO LAY YOUR HAND TO MY GIRLFRIEND’S BODY OR EVEN HER HAIR OR YOU WILL KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.! YOU WON’T GO TO HOSPITAL ANYMORE. BUT YOU WILL DIE DIRECTLY.” I screamed to her and left her.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

I meet Seungyeon and Sulli there.

“Shin Hye.. Chukkae.. Let’s have a hug together..” Sulli said and hg me and Seungyeon.

“Omo.. I’m so proud of you, Shin Hye-ya..” Seungyeon said.

“Gumawo, Sulli-ya.. Seungyeon-ah..” I hug them again.

“Oh… Shin Hye-ya.. where’s Yong Hwa ? He doesn’t say congratulation to you ?” Sulli asked.

“He did. Just now. But I don’t know where is he now..” I said.

“aren’t you jealous, shin hye-ya ?” Seungyeon asked.

“Why I have to ?” I asked them.

“Your boyfriend is flirted by her ex-girlfriend..” Sulli said and point at Yong Hwa.

“Really ? It’s okay. Maybe she wanted to say hello to Yong.” I said to them.

“I don’t think so. She is not king hearted girl, Shin Hye-ya.. Just look at her face and you know that she is.. y.” Sulli said.

“Don’t say that to her..” I said.

“But I will go to Yong first, okay. Can you please help me to hold this present ??” I said to them again.

Actually I feel a little bit jealous. I walk to where Yong and his ex-girlfriend place. But when I almost there, I see his ex-girlfriend is standing like statue when Yong walking towards me.

“Hi, baby.. Have you met Sulli and Seungyeon ?” He asked me.

“Yong.. Why is she like that ? What are you talking about to her ??” I asked him.

“Oh. Nothing, honey. Only some warning if she is brave enough to disturb you..” He said and hold my hands.

“Yong.. Don’t you think she will do something worse if you say something like this ??” I asked him.

“Baby.. I’m sorry if what I talked to her just now was wrong. I hope she won’t do something that will harm you.” Yong said to me.

“Yong honey. Don’t be sorry. I can survive. I promise you. We can survive and we can keep our relationship.” I said to him.

“I will protect you, Shin baby. Just tell me if she does something to you.” He said to me and hug me.

“Yes, Yong honey..” I said to him and hug him back.

“Yong honey sounded sweet. Better than you only call me Yong, jagiya..” He said and started to kiss my ear.

“Yong. A lot of people here. Don’t do it..” I said to him.

“Hm ?? I don’t care.” He said to me.

“We can do it on our way home, Yong. I mean you can kiss me all you want after this.” I said to him.

“Really baby ?All I want ? Okay baby. Let’s go to Jung Shin and the others..” He said to me and drag me there.

Oops.. Maybe I said the wrong thing when I said kiss me all you want. My bad..



Yeorobun.. Anyeonghasseyo.. Orenmanhaeyo... Sorry for not updating for so long.. Idlemoe is still busy with my university life. i am updating because i have some spare time because i have finished my first semester tests.!! Really hope you guys can pray for me to get a high score. kekeke... Sorry for this short chapter.. i promise i will update more longer than this.

Thank you for you guys who is still subsribing my stories even i do no longer updating. Thank you so much.. And thank you for the readers, and i will approve all the things you have commented... Thank you and please keep subscribing.. kekeke..

See you on the next chapter.. Love, #idlemoe