Chapter 30

Can I Be Yours ?

"Yong, stop it.. you are dragging me until the cafeteria.. I'm still working, baby.." Shinhye said to Yong Hwa.

Yong Hwa let her hands off, and just sit, waiting for the meal comes.

"Yong Hwa ya.. I'm still working. And the most important is, I work in your mom's store. I am just a worker there. We can have our date after the work, right ? I hope you understand this situation, baby..." Shinhye said as she hold Yonghwa's hand.

"Okay. But you promise me. Every day, after work, we have our date schedule." Yonghwa said and wink to shinhye.

"Uri Yonghwa, so cute." Shinhye said to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa smile and then the foods come, so they enjoy their meal. It's already 30 minutes they are chit chatting. So, after shinhye finish her food, she go back to the store by herself, she ask Yonghwa not to accompany her.

Yonghwa then, not so long after shinhye left, he come back to the store and welcome by Mari.

"Yonghwa ssi, do you enjoy the lunch ?" Mari ask Yonghwa to get some attention. But all Yonghwa do just ignore her and walk pass her to his mom's office.

"Jung Yong Hwa ssi, let's just see, if I can't get you, it means, that newbie, won't get you too." Mari said and back to her work.

-----------

Inside the Office.

"Eomma... Don't you think Shinhye is too much ? Even I can't meet and chatting with her when she is work." Yonghwa said to his mom.

"Yonghwa ya.. Shinhye, is the person, who full of responsibilities and smart. She know how to divide the personal and work matters. She's just great." Eomma said.

"Ah.. eomma... Then, I'll go back after the work hour. Bye eomma..." Yonghwa said and left the office.

--------

It's already 5 o'clock. So, everyone is packing their things and need to leave the store.

"Hey, you newbie." Mari said to Shinhye.

"Ah, yes Mari ssi." Shinhye said.

"You are a newbie, but you look so great, good job. But, I think you only sell your body to Yonghwa, am I right ?" Mari said.

"What do you mean by saying something like that ?" Shinhye asked.

"Look, I already love Yonghwa, before you come here and make a mess. Why Yonghwa near to your, because you sell your body to him. And you are a b*tch, I can say." Mari said and push Shinhye to the wall and make her stumbled.

Shinhye get up and look at Mari,"You are the b*tch. Not me. I never rude to anyone. But if you say one more time that sentence, I will kill you right away."

Shinhye said and left the store and go home by herself.

----------

Inside the office room, Yonghwa eomma saw everything and just smile..

"That side of Shinhye, can make her stronger and I can leave my work here and give them to Shinhye. Mianhae, Uri adeul. I need to see you how you survive and beat that Mari. Mari is not that kind. She's crazy about Yonghwa. You need to win over her but I can't do anything but watch here. Mianhae, Shinhye ya.."

Mrs Jung said and take her back, then lock the store and ride her car back to her home.

------

 

Anyeonghaseyo yeorobun...

Such a short update.. I'm sorry. I'm not in my best condition now.

I am a lil bit sick. But I try to update because I miss you guys so much.

As usual, please leave a comment below here.. I miss how you guys think about my story. And I feel thankful if you guys give me a idea for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading today :)

Have a nice day.

Love, idlemoe.