Chapter 12

Can I Be Yours ?

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

*tomorrow morning at 9 am*

I knock her door and no one answered. I knock and wait for her for almost an hour. I tried to call her or message her. But she doesn’t answer. I started to get crazy because of that stupid b*tch named Grace. Where is she ?? I still call her. But no answer. I decided to go home again ad get back at 6 pm.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

“So.. you are having a couple fight now ?” Seungyeon asked.

“We are not a couple Seungyeon..” I said to her.

Then I saw my phone and Yong Hwa call me the I don’t know how many times already.

“Is it him ???” Seungyeon said.

“Yes..” I said.

“Answer it. You guys need to talk.” Seungyeon advice.

“No.. I’m not ready Seungyeon-ah..” I said to her.

“Good. Now he is calling me. Thank you so much Shin Hye..” Seungyeon said to me and show her phone.

“Sorry Seungyeon ah.. don’t tell me I’m here okay ? ” I said.

“No problem, buddy.. I will do it for you.” Seungyeon said.

She answered the phone and loudspeaker it.

“Yeoboseo…” Seungyeon said.

“Seungyeon ah.. do you know where is Shin Hye ??”Yong Hwa asked.

Seungyeon look at me and said, “no.. I don’t know where is she. She hasn’t called my for three days already..”

“Really ? Can you please tell me then if you know where is she ? I am so worry about her.” Yong Hwa said in his frustration voice.

“Okay then.” Seungyeon said.

“Gumawo Seungyeon ya…” Yong Hwa said and hung up the phone.

“You owe me a big time Shin Hye…” Seungyeon said to me.

“Gumawo Seungyeon ah..You are really my best friend.” I said to Seungyeon.

“No problem. Let’s watch DVD.! I have a new one. At least it can make you feel better..” Seungyeon said and we watch the DVD.



*tomorrow morning at 6 am, the picnic day*

(Author’s POV)

Yong Hwa is waiting for Shin Hye since 5 am and there doesn’t any sign that she is home. He is waiting for Shin Hye until 7 am when Seungyeon called Yong Hwa.

“yah..! Jung Yong Hwa.. Where are you.? It’s 7 already. You are late.” Seungyeon said.

“I’m still waiting for Shin Hye outside her house.” Yong Hwa said

“Yah..!! We are all already at Sulli’s house included Shin Hye.. Come faster..!!!” Seungyeon said.

Yong Hwa go inside the car and rush to Sulli’s home.

*at Sulli’s living room*

While they are witing for Yong Hwa, they are having a little chit and chat.

“Shin.. Why your face looks so pale ? Are you sick ?” Sulli asked Shin Hye and held Shin Hye’s hand.

“Ani.. Gwenchanha.. I don’t get enough sleep. Can I go to your bed room first, Sulli-ya ? I need a little rest before I go there.” Shin Hye said.

“Ok then.. Sleep first. If Yong Hwa come, I will wake you up.” Sulli said and Shin Hye go to Sulli’s bed room and had a nap.

Shin Hye hasn’t got enough sleep because she is thinking about Yong Hwa. She may be suffering for heart aches because of Yong Hwa but she is still worry about Yong Hwa.

“I will have a natural talk when I meet Yong Hwa. I may not feel like something big is bothering us.” With that taught, Shin Hye go to the bed and sleep.

Meanwhile in Sulli’s living room, Jung Shin is sitting beside Seungyeon. Min Hyuk, Amber, Sulli and Jong Hyun are busy checking their things. Jung Shin started the conversation with Seungyeon.

“I know why Shin Hye like that.” Jung Shin said.

“What do you know ??” Seungyeon asked Jung Shin and act like she doesn’t know anything.

“Don’t act naïve in front of me Seungyeon.. You are Shin Hye’s best friend and I am Yong Hwa’s best friend. I am sure she tells you everything like Yong Hwa tells me too.” Jung Shin said.

“You got a point there Jung Shin –ah..” Seungyeon said.

“Can you stand to see them like this ? Suffering themselves like that ??” Jung Shin said.

“Of course not. What I see is, Shin Hye is in love with Yong Hwa. But Yong Hwa plays her heart. It is what she told me.” Seungyeon said.

“Really ?? I heard another version from Yong Hwa’s story. Argh..!! That makes me crazy.!” Jung Shin said. “Yeah. Shin Hye looks lifeless too. “ Seungyeon said and lowered her haid.

“I don’t care what problem they are having now. But, what I want to see is Shin Hye and Yong Hwa at least not fight to each other. I hate seeing them like this..” Jung Shin said.

“Me too, Jung Shin-ah.. But, otteoke ?? I can’t think an idea now.. Shin Hye is crying non-stop. I pity on her.” Seungyeon said.

“I have an idea. But, I need your help.” Jung Shin said.

“I will help you for our best friends sake. Tell me your idea.” Seungyeon said.

Jung Shin tell Seungyeon about their idea and Seungyeon agree with it.


#Author's note : Sorry chingu for the late update. I will try to update soon. Please keep your comment and still.. Thank you for all the comments and the subscribers.. :)#