Chapter 9

Can I Be Yours ?

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

Today is the first day we are having our national tests. It is only four days but it is already killing me..

I wake up in the early morning and holding my cell phone. I send text message to Shin Hye..

‘Good morning, Shin.. We are having our test today.. Good luck.. Fighting..!!!’

Message delivered. I left my phone and take a bath and get clothing. I take my cell phone and I see two new messages. It’s Grace and Shin Hye.

‘We need to talk after all the tests over. I will text you our meeting place then.. Grace’

‘Good morning. Yong.. How’s your preparation for the test ?? Good luck for you too.. Oh yes. Can you meet me at the park in school in 7 ? I’m waiting.. Fighting.!’ It’s from Shin Hye.

I grab my bag and rush to school as soon as possible. I see a girl sitting on the bench at the park. And soon I recognize it’s Shin Hye.

“You are so early.. I said at 7 right ??” Shin Hye said while she turn her head to me.

“You are earlier than me.. What happened ??” I said and sit automatically beside her.

“Give me your hand. And closed your eyes..” Shin Hye command me.

I follow her and close my eyes. I feel her hands over my hands.

“Open your eyes..” She said.

I opened my eyes and I see a blue bracelet and my initials name, YH, on my wrist.

“It’s beautiful.. You buy it ??” I asked her.

“No. I made it yesterday. Do you like it ??” She asked me.

“Of course.. It is so beauty. Like you..” I said.

“It is my gift for you. Thank you for accompany me for these months. I feel so happy. Gumawo..” She said while looking away from my eyes.

“You do it by yourself. Do you even study yesterday for today’s test ??” I asked her with worry tone.

“Of course.. I do study.. We have to go now.. We will be late for the test..” She said as she stands up.

“Shin..” I said. She looked back at me and smile.

“Wae ??” She asked me. Instead of answer her question, I kiss her on her cheek.

“Thank you for giving me a chance to win your heart. I’ll try my best. Wait for me, Shin..” I said and she smile.

We go to our own class for having test after the bell rang.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

The tests are FINALLY OVER…!!!! I feel so happy and my pressure is lighter. I grab my phone and text Jong Suk oppa. I asked him to reply my message when he read it. I really want to know why he is missing like a ghost. I put my phone back in my shirt pocket and Seungyeon called me.

“Shin Hye yaaa..!!!!! Come here.. We are having a big discussion..!” Seungyeon tell me and grab my right hand.

“Ne Shin Hye yaaa..!! Paillii…” Sulli is grabbing my left hand and pull me.

“What discussion ??” I asked them in confusion.

“You will know when we reach our meeting room.” Sulli said.

“Meeting room ??” I asked again.

“Ne..!!! Our classroom..!!” Seungyeon said and drag me there.

After we reach the classroom, I see Yong Hwa, Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, Min Hyuk and Amber are there.

“Okay.. Discussion is open..!” Seungyeon said.

“What happened here ??” I took my seat between Yong Hwa and Seungyeon.

“First… Let’s clap our hands because we have do well in our tests…!!  Yeahh..!!!!” Jung Shin said.

We all followed Jung Shin to clap our hand.

“Second.. I am going to ask all of you to join my plan to have a holiday together… Because we are having one week holiday.. Let’s go for a holiday for four days and three nights.” Jung Shin said.

“So.. I want to ask your opinion where will we go ??” Jung Shin said.

“Jeju..!!!!!” Sulli said.

“It’s nice.. How about travelling to every part of Jeju ?? It’s great..!!!” Jong Hyun said.

“Good.. Do you have another place to recommend, Shin ??” Yong Hwa asked me.

“I will go everywhere you guys want to go. But the first thing, I need to ask my boss first to give me permission. And please don’t go to place where I have to use a lot of money..” I said.

“How about if we go to picnic in the forest ?? It is great and we can have a natural view..” Min Hyuk said.

“Great.!! It sounds nice. But isn’t it too dangerous for us ?? we can meet tiger or lion there ??” Amber said.

“Yah.! Pabo ya ?? Not that kind of forest…!! The calm and safe forest of course..” Jung Shin said.

“Ok.. I agree then.. How about you Sulli ya ?? Is it okay if we go to forest ??” Amber asked.

“Yes..!! It’s fun.!” Sulli said.

“Ok then. We will go to the forest for four days and three nights. We will go there two days from now. So we can prepare what things to bring and Shin Hye can asked her boss about it. is it okay if we go on Monday, Shin Hye ya ?? Shin Hye…..!!!” Jung Shin said.

I don’t concentrate about the discussion anymore. In the middle of the discussion, Jong Suk oppa sent me a message and tell me to meet him at the coffee shop near my work place.

“Shin.. Gwenchanha ??” Yong Hwa said while caressing my hand. I surprised and said, “ Ne.. Okay..”

“Okay then. We close our discussion. We will use Yong Hwa’s car and Amber’s car. Sulli and me will think about what things we need to bring and sent you message to bring it. We gather at Sulli’s home two days from now at 6 am. Don’t be late okay ?? Done then. Discussion is closed. Goodbye friends.. I need to go first.. Bye..!!!” Seungyeon said.

“I think I need to go too.. I have an appointment. Bye..” I said as I grab my bag and rush out the class. I go as fast as possible to the coffee shop.