Chapter 18

Can I Be Yours ?

(Park Shin Hye POV)

I wake up and what I see is not Yong Hwa beside me. But SEUNGYEON..! Why is she here ?? I try to wake her up and shake her body.

“Seungyeon-ah…..” I called her. But she doesn’t make a move.

“Seungyeon-ah….” I called her again. Now, she gave me a respond.

“Uhmmm??????” Seungyeon humming.

“Yah.! Why are you here ?? Doesn’t you sleep in the girl’s tent just now ?” I asked her.

“Ah… Yeah…” She said while rubbing her eyes.

“I just couldn’t sleep just now and I sat near to the campfire. But then suddenly I felt sleepy and just go to this tent…” She said while stretching her arms.

“And Shin Hye.. it’s just 3 in the morning…!! Why did you call me to wake up ?? I’m still sleepy and I only slept for two hours..!! Can’t you let me sleep again ???!!!” She said and lay again.

“I can’t sleep, Seungyeon-ah.. you want to accompany me ? Let’s have some talks..!!” I said to her.

“Shireo..!! I want to sleep.!!! Go to sleep, Park Shin Hye….!!! “ She command me.

“Yah.! Arasseo..!! I will sleep now.!” I said to Seungyeon and sleep.


(Author’s POV)

At 5 in the morning, no one wakes up except Yong Hwa, Seungyeon and Jung Shin.

“Like what I said to you yesterday, guys. I will give Shin Hye a surprise. And I want to propose her that time to be my girlfriend. So, Seungyeon, you will do the decoration. Don’t need to do something too much. Just make sure it feels comfortable and sweet. And Jung Shin will help you. After that, I will go to the place. Jung Shin will stay with me while Seungyeon will wake Shin Hye up and make her to go here with a dress that I have already prepared. I placed the dress inside the car. Don’t forget to bring her jacket, or else she will be catch a cold.. Then, bring Shin Hye here. Got it ??” Yong Hwa command those two.

“Yes, sir…!!!” They said.

“Good luck, Yong Hwa-ya..!!!” Seungyeon said to Yong Hwa.

“Gumawo..” Yong Hwa said to her.


(Seungyeon POV)

Jung Shin and I are climbing higher to the place where they searched for some twigs yesterday. We decided to make it as a romantic place that they will remember forever.

“Finally..!! We are here..!! Okay. Let’s start, Jung Shin-ah….” I said to Jung Shin when he help me to decorate the tree and arrange the middle of the place with a big sheet for them to sit.

We only need an hour to decorate it. after that, I and Jung Shin sit down for a while.

When I rest for a bit, I feel my cellphone is ringing.

“Yeoboseo ??” I said. It’s Yong Hwa.

“Have you guys done ??” He asked me.

“Ne.. You can come here and prepare yourself here..” I said to him.

“Okay.. I will be there in ten minutes..” Yong Hwa said and cut the phone connection.

“Jung Shin-ah.. Yong Hwa said he will be here in ten minutes.. and I think I need to wake Shin Hye up first..” I said to Jung Shin and I try to stand up but a hand landed over my hand. It’s Jung Shin.

“Can you please wait for a while ? Can’t we enjoyed our time first ??” Jung Shin said.

What does he mean ???!!!!

“What do you mean, Jung Shin-ah…??” I asked him slowly.

“I want to spend some of my time with you.. I feel that I need you here.. Seungyeon-ah… Can I make one step closer to you ??” Jung Shin asked me.

“What do you mean by a step closer ?” I asked him again. Really.. He is the master of making me confused.

“We are friends now. A step closer.. Best friend ?? And then on more step closer.. Lover..” Jung Shin said to me and I totally don’t understand.!

“Make it clearer Jung Shin-ah…” I said to him.

“Can I be your best friend now ? I think it’s too fast for us to be a lover. We need to know each other more.. Do you feel the same way like I do ??” He asked me and stared at my eyes.

“I do. Let’s begin be a best friend, Jung Shin-ah..” I said to him and smile.

“Gumawo, Seungyeon-ah..” Jung Shin said to me.

“Ne.. But Jung Shin-ah, I need to wake Shin Hye up.. Yong Hwa will be here in 5 more minutes..” I said to Jung Shin but he still doesn’t want to let me go.

“Jung Shin-ah.. we will have out time later. But we need to make them a couple first before it..” I said to him.

“When will be our time ?” He asked me.

“After I bring Shin Hye here, we leave them here and we will go somewhere..” I said and smile to him.

Finally he let me go but before it he kiss my forehead.

“Be careful, Seungyeon-ah…” He said to me. I smile to him, nodded a little bit and walk down to wake Shin Hye up.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

“Shin Hye-ya….” Someone shake my body.. I awake and find Seungyeon sit beside me.

“Yah.!! What time is it ?” I asked her and I rub my eyes.

“5.45 in the morning…” She said to me.

“Yah..!!!! It’s still so early. You asked me to sleep at 3 just now. It is only 2 hours and 45 minutes and you ask me to get up ?? Are you silly ???” I said to her non stop.

“Stop it Shin Hye-ya.. Now wake up and wear this..” She command me and show me a beautiful pink baby doll dress.

“Wah… Yeppo…!!! Where do you get this dress ??” I asked her.

“Just change to it and get out from the tent after you wear it. Palli.! 5 minutes.” Seungyeon command me and I just followed her.

Not until 5 minutes I get out and Seungyeon said to me.. “Wah..!!! Neo…!! Jjinja yeppo..!!!”

“Really ?? I want to see myself. Do you have mirror ??” I asked her.

“Yah..!! You don’t need a mirror. Just look at me and you will see your shadow here..” Seungyeon said and pointed at  herself. What a nonsense joke.

“YAH! I’m serious..!!!” I said to her. I look at her with a irritated face.

“Here.! The mirror. Let me help you. I will hold the mirror…” She said and take a few steps back.

I can see myself in the mirror.. this dress is really beautiful..  But suddenly Seungyeon put the mirror on the ground and drag me to follow her..

“Yah..!!! Eodi ga ???” I asked her.

“Yah.! Park Shin Hye..!! You are so noisy…!!!” Seungyeon said and take some black clothe and covered my eyes.

“I can’t see anything…!!!” I said to her. Yah.! Shut up and follow me..” She said and drag me.

I don’t know where I go.

After a long minutes, she stop and I asked. “Seungyeon-ah.. Why are you stop ??”

“Yah.! Park Shin Hye..!! Why you have a lot of questions ??” Seungyeon said to me and I decided to shut up and I feel someone untie the black clothe on my eyes.

I stunned.

I stop in the circle and I see a path full with pink and red flowers. And I the middle of the place, there is also a circle and I see Yong Hwa standing there wearing a white tuxedo.

I follow the path and crossed the circle. Yong Hwa hold my hands and smile to me.

He settle me to sit on the big sheet. He grab his guitar and sing a song. My favorite romantic song, ‘I swear’

I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies

And I swear like the shadow that's by your side


I see the questions in your eyes

I know what's weighing on your mind

You can be sure I know my part
'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years

You'll only cry those happy tears

And though I make mistakes I'll never break your heart


And I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies

I'll be there

 I swear like a shadow that's by your side

 I'll be there
For better or worse till death do us part

I'll love you with every beat of my heart

And I swear


I'll give you everything I can

I'll build your dreams with these two hands

 We'll hang some memories on the walls
And when (And when)

Just the two of us are there

 You won't have to ask if I still care

'Cause as the time turns the page

My love won't age at all


And I swear (I swear)

By the moon and the stars in the skies

 I'll be there (I'll be there)
I swear (And I swear)

Like the shadow that's by your side

 I'll be there (I'll be there)
For better or worse till death do us part

I'll love you with every beat of my heart (Beat of my heart)

And I swear  I swear (I swear)

By the moon and stars in the sky

I'll be there (I'll be there)
(I swear) I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I'll be there (I'll be there)
For better or worse (Better or worse)

Till death do us part
(I'll love you with every) Every single beat of my heart (I swear)

I swear (I swear)

Oh,I swear
 

“How do you know my favorite song, Yong ??” I asked him with my teary eyes.

“I know everything about you, Shin honey…” He said to me.

“Want to sing a song ??” Yong Hwa asked me.

“What song ? My voice is not good..” I said. I have no confidence.

“Lucky.. We can sing this song together..” He said and start to strum her guitar.

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooooh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

 

While we sing it, we look at each other’s eyes. I feel so happy and in love.. I feel like I have no pain and I never feel like this before.

“Shin Hye.. May I asked you something ??” He asked me seriously and stare deep into my eyes.

“What is that, Yong ??” I asked him..

“Do you want to be my girlfriend, Shin ???” He said and hold my hands.

“What do you want for the answer ??” I asked him playfully. Melting the serious feeling.

“Shin..!!! I can crazy because of you..! I love you..!! I really love you…!!!! And now, I won’t take a ‘no’ answer..! If you don’t want to be my girlfriend, then say no and I will bring you to my parents today and we will get married tomorrow and be my wife forever…!!!!” Yong Hwa said and make a cute pout to me.

“Aigoo… My choding Yong.. Do you want to know my answer ?? Lend me your guitar…” I said to him and I started to strum a song to sing. ‘I’m yours’

Well, you dawned on me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool dawn run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.
Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

So I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm sure.
There's no need to complicate.
Our time is short.
This is our fate,
I'm yours.

Do you want to come on, scootch on over closer, dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.
It's what we aim to do.
Our name is our virtue.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.

Well, open up your mind and see like me,
Open up your plans and damn you're free.
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.
So please don't, please don't, please don't...
There's no need to complicate.
'Cause our time is short.
This oh, this oh, this is our fate.
I'm yours.

Oh, I'm yours

Oh, I'm yours
Oh, oh,
Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?
You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours.

 

I stop to strum the guitar and look at him.

“That’s my answer, Yong…” I said to him and lean to give him a peck on his lips.

He hug me and kissed me sweetly this time. I really love the way he kissed me.

“Saranghae, nae jagiya.. Nae jagiya, Park Shin Hye, my honey.. I love you..” Yong Hwa said and hug me. He kiss me head and the tip of my nose.

“Saranghae, nae Yong Hwa.. Jung Yong Hwa…!! I’m yours..!!!” I said to him.

“Yes.. You’re mine..” He said to me and pinch my cheek.

“Oh yes.. one more thing.. We have to make a concert together…” Yong said to me.

“Wae ??” I asked him.

“Because you are a really talented girl that I have ever met. Not only beautiful and smart. But also can play guitar and have a good voice…” He praise me.

I feel shy and buried my face on his chest.. he pull away and look at my face.

“Aigoo…. My baby Shin Hye is blushing now… How cute she is..” He said to me and then lean close to my ear.

“Want me to make you blush more ??” He asked me playfully and my face really in a deep pink.

I slap his arm and he laugh.. we ended hug each other and he sometimes kiss my head when I kiss her chest.

“Let’s sit down..” He finally said.

“I prepare a lot of food for us…” He said to me.

“You make it yourself ??” I asked him.

“Yes.. But the place, I mean the decoration is made by Seungyeon and Jung Shin..” Yong Hwa said.

“We have to thanked them…” I said.

“So… What kind of food do we have here ???” I asked him and he showed me the basket full of food.

I sat on his lap and we feeding each other.

After we finished eat the meal, we lay on the sheet and I cuddle to him. He put his hand around my waist.

“Well.. I really love this position…” Yong tell me.

I smile a bit and said, “Yes.. I love it too…” I said to him and buried my face on his chest.

“Hm.. you really love to burry your face to my chest huh ??” Yong said to me.

“Wae ?? Can’t I ??” I break from the hug and back facing him. But in a second, he rolled me and make me stared at him.

“Ani… I love it. You can do it everytime you want.” He said and he hug me.

“Aigoo… I’m so full. Full of food and of course full of the sweetness and the love that my girlfriend give to me..” Yong Hwa said and kiss my ear.

“Aish… My boyfriend is so cheesy…” I said to him.

“So.. When will we talk about our married ? Next month.. Is it okay ??” Yong asked me.

“Yah.! Let’s go to the university first.!! After graduate, let’s get married…” I said to him playfully.

“Really ?? Promise me…” Yong Hwa said to me.

“Don’t take it so seriously, Yong.. I only tell a joke…” I said to him.

“So.. You don’t want to get married with me ??” Yong Hwa said with his childish tone again..

Ah.. he is so cute that way..

“Ani.. I will get married to you.. but in a perfect time later…” I said to him.

“I don’t want to.. We can get married after we graduate from university.. I don’t want to make you longer to be my girlfriend.. I want you to be my wife already…” Yong said to me.

“Isn’t it too early ??” I asked him.

“Ani.. it’s too long actually…” He said to me.

“How if I don’t want to marry you ??” I asked him playfully..

“If you don’t want to marry me then………” He said and started to tickle me..

“YAH..! YONG…!! IT’S TICKLING….!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I can’t stop laughing..

“Said you want to marry me first…!!” Yong Hwa said and continue to tickling me..

“STOP IT YONG…!!! IT’S TICKLING….!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” I feel too tickling.. I can’t stand it anymore.

“ARASSEO JUNG YONG HWA..!! I WILL MARRY YOU..!! I PROMISE…!! I WILL MARRY MY BOYFRIEND, JUNG YONG HWA..!! STOP TICKLING ME YONG HWAAAAAAAAAAAA…………!!!!!!!!!!!!” I said and finally he stop tickling me.

“Aigoo… I’m tired if laughing..” I said to Yong Hwa and he extended his arm to me. I put my head on his arm and hug him.

“I love you, Yong…” I said to him and peck his lips.

“I love you more, Shin.. Go.. Sleep.. You are tired from laughing..” He said and caress my hair.

And I fall asleep on his hug and it is only both of us…


#Author's Note : Anyeonghasseo.. It's the update that I promise last time.. Hope you like it.. I will try to update another chapter soon.. So, please wait. Thank you for your votes and subscribers..!! I really love you, chingu.. And also, thank you for comment my story.. hehehe.. I appreciate it a lot.

Oh yes.. I want you to give me some advise about the story.. Do you want to make Lee Jong Suk back again in the story ?? Please give me your comment.. Hehehe.. Thank you so much... Idlemoe :) #