Chapter 3

Can I Be Yours ?

The next day…….

(Author POV)

Shin Hye, Yong Hwa, Seungyeon, Sulli ,Jong Hyun,Min Hyuk,Jung Shin,Amber  and the other students are inside the class. They are talking about some non sense things. Ad joking. The mood buster, Seungyeon, always tell some funny jokes that makes all of them laugh. The bell is ringing and the class start.

“good morning students..” the music teacher greet them.

“Good morning, ssaem..!!” they said in chorus.

“Because we are near to our monthly test and I can’t enter the class for next meeting, I need to group you up and give you some times to practice yourselves and have the exams…” the teacher command the students and they start to buzzing.

“keep quiet class..!!” the teacher shout out loud.

The class quiet and the teacher say,” find your own group and write your names in a piece of paper in three minutes. One group consist of eight members.”

The class is so busy. They ask one another to make their group.

“Shin Hye, Yong Hwa, Sulli, Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, Amber..!!! Let’s be a group..” Seungyeon said.

And they all agree with it.

“Shin Hye ya.. because you have a good handwriting, can you please write our name ??” Seungyeon ask Shin Hye

“Of course.. why not ?” Shin Hye answered happily. Shin Hye started to write their name on by one.

“Finish..” shin hye handed the paper to Seungyeon.

“Seungyoen ya.. let me help you to pass it to the teacher..” Yong Hwa offered and he grab the paper from Seungyeon hand.

Yong Hwa go to the teacher’s table and the rests started to confuse why Yong Hwa offered himself. He always busy with his own problem and often offered something for him to do.

“Something is wrong..” Seungyeon whispered.

After Yong Hwa get back to his seat, Seungyeon said.”Ok.. we have to practice for the test. How about we start on next week.? Every Tuesday, five o’clock in the afternoon. What do you think ??”

“I’m okay.” Sulli and Jong Hyun said. since they are couple, they always agree with each other..

“I can..” Jung Shin, Min Hyuk and Amber said.

“How about you, Shin Hye ?? and you, Yong Hwa ??” Seungyeon aksed.

(Park Shin Hye POV)

I lost in my deep thought. 5 o’clock ? how about my job ?? Think fast Shin..!! Think fast..!!

“Shin Hye ya.. Gwenchana ??” Yong Hwa asked me.

“oh.. gwenchansumnida..” I answered.

“So, how about you Shin Hye ya ?? Can you ?” Seungyeon asked.

“I will text you the answer today. Because I still don’t know..” I said.

“Ok then.. How about you Yong Hwa ??” Seungyeon aksed him.

“Of course I can.. wherever, whenever..” Yong Hwa replied. I lost in my deep thought again..

*in the afternoon*

“Manager.. I need to practice for my test next Tuesday. May I absent from work on that day ??” I ask my manager for it..

My manager said.”Let me think about it. I will tell you about it later..”

I really hope my manager let me this time…. The next fifteen minutes, my manager tell me that he gives me permission.. yippie..!!!

“Gumawoyo… “ I said. as soon as possible I sent message to Seungyeon that I can join the practice.