Chapter 19

Can I Be Yours ?

(Jung Shin POV)

Seungyeon really make her promise. After leaving Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, we climb the mountain a little bit higher and we can see the beautiful scenery..

“So beautiful..” Seungyeon said.

“Like you..” I said and hold her hand.

“Thank you..” Seungyeon looks shy.

I hold her hand and put her head on my shoulder..

“Is it what best friend do ??” Seungyeon asked me.

“Of course..” I said to her.

She only smile and lean on my shoulder.

“Will Yong Hwa success ??” Seungyeon asked me.

“I think so. They are in love to each other..” I said to Seungyeon.

“I hope so..” Seungyeon said and smile at me.

“How about go to watch a movie ??”  I asked her.

“When ??” She asked me.

“How about after we finished the camp?” I asked her.

“We need to rest for a day and the next day, we will going to school again.” She said to me.

And yes.. I forgot about we are going to go to school again.

“How about after school ??” I asked her again.

“Great.!!” She said and feel excited.

“Just the two of us, okay ?” I said to her.

“Can’t we asked Shin Hye and Yong Hwa to join us ??” She asked me.

“You want them to join us ??” I asked her. Oh please, Seungyeon..!! Can’t you understand that I want to have a date with you ??

“Yes. So, it won’t be too awkward for us..” She said.

“Okay then. We can asked them to join. Want to go to the camp now ? I think they awoke already and we will go to the market near here, right ??” I asked her.

“Yeah. Let’s go.” She said.

I stand up first and help her to stand up. We walked down the mountain in hand and hand.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

I awake when I feel someone staring at me. I opened my eyes slowly and I see it’s Yong Hwa, MY BOYFRIEND.

“Have a good sleep, Shin honey ?” He asked me and ruffle my hair.

“Yes Yong.. You didn’t sleep ??” I asked him.

“No.. I watch  you sleeping. And you know what, Shin ??” He said and smile naughtily.

“What ??  Don’t tell me that I am drooling while I am sleeping..??” I said and wipe my mouth.

Yong Hwa smile a bit and said. “Ani.. You are not drooling. But I am the one who drooling. I am drooling to see your beautiful face. I want to kiss you soooo bad. But I saw that you are tired. So, I try not to kiss you.”

“Really ? Am I beautiful ?? Or are you just teasing me ?” I asked him playfully.

“You want to know the answer ??” He asked me.

“Yes..”  I said and in few seconds, he landed her lips over mine. Kissing me.

After a long kiss, he pulled away and say some words near my ear, ”I only kiss beautiful woman.”

“So, until now, how many woman had you kissed ?” I asked him.

“Two.” He answered easily.

“Who are that lucky women ?” I asked him jealously.

“You.. And my mom..” He said and smiled.

“Omo.. Your mom is so lucky that has a good and nice son like you..” I said and pinch his cheek.

He smile a bit and feel shy. He hide his face in my neck.

“Yah..!! Yong..!! Look at me..” I said to him.

“What?” He said to me after face me.

“You know what is my ideal type man ??” I asked him.

“Simple. Jung Yong Hwa. Is it right ? Or you have another type ?” He asked me.

“Aish.. So confident..! The type is, a man who is respect his mother and the type is on you. Saranghae my namja chingu..” I said and kiss him.

“Saranghae my beautiful yeoja chingu… I can’t stop loving you..” Yong Hwa said and peck me on my lips.

“Let’s go back.. They may be looking for us..” Yong Hwa said and pull my hand.

“Piggyback me..” I said and show my cute face to him.

“Ani.. I don’t want to..” Yong Hwa refused.

“Wae ??” I asked him.

“I want to carry you like this.” Yong Hwa said and carry me princess style.

“So I can see your face and kiss you everytime.” He said.

Omo.. My namja chingu is so sweet.!! And then he carry me and walk down to the camp.


I will update one more chapter today.. so please enjoy the next chapter... :)