Chapter 4

Can I Be Yours ?

(Park Shin Hye POV)

It’s 9 o’clock now and as usual I go to the bar and do my job. A lot of audiences today.. my job is not only sing for today but also dance.. I dance and sing with my other friends who works only for certain days. So if they don’t come, I only need to sing here. I wear a hot red bloody dress, strapless and I use a 15 cm high heels and the color is red too.. For an hour I sing and dance with the group. Finally it’s end. I prepare myself to go home when someone pull my hand.

“Princess.. Are you sure you want to go home alone with this dress ??” It’s Jong Suk oppa.

“oh.. Oppa.!! You scared me..!!” I pout cutely.

“yah.. Don’t do that pout. You are too cute..” he pinch my cheek.

“oppa..!!” I said and punch his arm lightly.

“hahahaha… let me ride you home..” he offered me.

“Gumawo oppa.. but you really don’t need to do this for me. I can go home by myself.” I refused it.

“Actually princess.. I need to go to Canada tomorrow until next two weeks. So I can’t fetch you for that long time. I’m sorry..” Jong Suk oppa said and his face turned sad..

“Oppa… You are too kind to me.. You.. I mean.. You really don’t need to do this oppa.. I know you are so busy. You have a lot of things to do. Since you handle one of your father’s company now.. Oh yes. Have a nice trip, Oppa…” I said to him.

“Saranghae Shin Hye ya.. My princess.. I don’t feel bother to do it for you.. You are like my girl-friend and my dongsaeng and also can replace girlfriend.. Let me do this for you Shin Hye ya.. I feel worried if I don’t meet you for one day..” Jong Suk oppa said it while hold my hands.

“Oppa…” I said and look at the ground. I can’t see him now..!! is it confession ?? I don’t know..

“Kaja…” Jong Suk oppa held my hand and opened the car door for me, let me in.

We don’t speak with each other in the car. After we reached my home, he accompany me until I am in front of my door.

“Gumawo oppa.. “ I said it once again.

“It’s okay, princess.. do well in your practice next Tuesday okay ??” Jong Suk oppa said to me.

“Eh ?? where do you know I have a practice oppa ??” I asked Jong Suk oppa..

“I have to go now.. See you next two weeks..” He said while leaving me.

“Oppa..” I called him again.

“Hmm??” he respond without let any single word.

“Thank you for today’s ride. Enjoy your trip in Canada oppa.. Stay healthy okay ??” I said.

He come back to me and stand right in front of me. He leaned and kiss my cheek. I feel my face reddened and blush a lot.

“Good night and sleep tight, princess..” He said and left.

Why does my heart keep beating ? Do I fall for him ??

(Lee Jong Suk POV)

“Eh ?? where do you know I have a practice oppa ??”

This question always hung in my head while I was on my way going home inside the car.

|Flashback|

“Yeoboseo.. Lee Jong Suk ssi… “ It’s my own mini market manager’s voice.

“Ah yes.. What happened ??” I asked him directly.

“One of our worker, Park Shin Hye ssi.. is aksing about her one day permission to have a practice. Do you let her to be absence ?” The manager asked me.

“Yes. Just let her. And don’t forget.. Don’t tell anyone that I am the one who owned this mini market. Included Miss Park Shin Hye.. Arasseo ??” I inform him once again.

“Yes, Lee Jong Suk ssi.. Sorry for disturb you.. I hung up the phone now.” The manager said and I closed my phone.

“Who is it, Jong Suk-ah ??” my umma ask me.

“Oh. It’s mini market manager..” I answered my umma.

“Your appa is waiting for you in the library. Go to him now. He said he wanted to talk something important to you.” My umma inform me.

“Okay Umma.. “ I hug and kiss my umma before go to meet my dad.

I reached the library and hold the door knob of the library’s door. The door opened and my dad ask me to come.

“Come in my son..” he said.

“What’s wrong appa ??” I said.

“You have to go to Canada for two weeks son. It’s about the future of our company. At first you only need to go for two weeks. After that, you come back to Seoul and pack your things. We will go to Canada together. We will stay there.” Appa give me an illogical information.

“Why we have to appa ?? Can’t we just stay here ??” I ask my appa.

“Why do you want to stay here ??” Appa asked me and look at me with his smirk eyes.

“Is it because of that girl ? The cashier Park Shin Hye at your mini market ??” Appa look at me directly.

I can’t answer it. I only lowered my head and didn’t look at me father.

“Listen son. You are the next heir in our company. You have no siblings. You are the only hope and trust. You have to do this for your own happiness and your umma and me.” Appa said.

“Appa.. I love her. I love Park Shin Hye. She is my happiness, Appa.. I don’t want to leave her here..” I said to my appa.

“Son, listen to me. You and Miss Park, have a different level. I have asked someone to check her background. She is not a rich girl. She is only an ordinary person. And I forgot to tell you. After we move to Canada, in a month you will marry one of my friends’ daughter. You will meet her there. And please son. Don’t love Park Shin Hye because you will have a future wife already. And.. Please sell your market to another person. We need to leave as soon as possible.” Appa said to me. It is kind of force married ??

“Appa.. How can you do this to me ?? I am the one who will marry. But why I don’t have any freedom to choose the girl who I love ??” I asked my appa.

“Son. It’s enough. Don’t try to abandon the command I told you..!! Just do it.!! If you try to refuse it, you will see your love one, Park Shin Hye.. will be in danger.! Don’t try to play around with me son.! It’s all fixed. Sell your market soon and fired Park Shin Hye. Don’t ever try to meet her again. You can go now.” Appa said.

I got out in the library and go to my umma with my teary eyes. Umma come and hug me.

“Umma.. Why do I have to do this ?? I really love her, umma. She is my day.. I feel I always have a bright day if I stand beside her. Umma… What can I do ??” I told umma while crying and hugging her.

“Jong Suk-ah.. My son.. I can’t do anything too. Your appa has told me and I have told him already to make you free from this. But, it’s fail. I’m sorry son.. I can’t do anything for you. I am just a useless umma.” Umma said while hug me and let her tears flown.

“Umma.. Don’t say like that, Umma. You are the greatest Umma that I have. No one can replace you, Umma.. So, what can I do now Umma ?? I will follow you. You know what is better for me.” I said and prepare myself for the answer.

“Follow your appa, my dear son.. it’s the best choice now. I’m sorry..” Umma said to me.

“Don’t be sorry umma.. I understand and I will follow what is your command. Thank you, umma..”  I said and kiss my umma.

“I have to go now, umma.. I want to meet Shin Hye for the last time. May I, umma ??” I ask my umma.

“Yes son. Go and please don’t show your sad face to her. She will be hurt if you do that. At least, make her happy for the last time..” Umma advice me.

“Gumawo umma.. I’ll go.. Goodbye umma.” I said.

“Goodbye son.” Umma said.

|End of flashback|

Goodbye Shin Hye-ya. I’m so happy that I can kiss you the last time I meet you. Thank you and I won’t forget you Shin Hye-ya.. You will always be the one for me.


#Author note : Yeorobun... Anyeonghasseo.. Wait for our YongShin couple in next chapter.. Keep your comment :) #