Chapter 21

Can I Be Yours ?

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I am waiting for Shin Hye precisely on that spot when I hear someone called me.

“Yong Hwa hyung..!!!!”

I turned my head and see Jung Shin run towards me.

“Yah.. What’s up, Jung Shin-ah??” I asked him.

“Hyung.! Can you help me ??” He asked me.

“What ?”

“Let’s go for a double date..!!” Jung Shin said and I surprised.

“What double date, Jung Shin-ah.. You are even single..!!” I said and burst laughing.

“Yah.. Hyung.!! It’s not time to laugh.! I helped you a lot you know..!!” Jung Shin said.

“Arasseo.. Arasseo.. So.. Who is th lucky girl ??” I asked Jung Shin.

“Seungyeon.” He amswered shortly.

“MWO ? Seungyeon?? Our Seungyeon ?? Jinjja ??” I asked him.

“Yes.. And Hyung.! My Seungyeon.. Not our Seungyeon..!!” He said.

“Wah..!! Chukkae Jung Shin-ah…!! Finally..!!” I said to him.

“Hyung.. She is not my girlfriend. I mean, not yet.” Jung Shin said.

“Yah… Wae ?? You don’t confess to her ??  So what do you mean by ‘double date’?” I asked him

“I need time to make her believe that I really love her, hyung..! And I think we still need to know each other well first..” He said to me.

“Ahh… I got it now.. When ??” I asked him.

“When what, hyung ??” He asked me.

“The double date, dongsaeng-ah..!!!” I said and hit Jung Shin’s head.

“Yah.. Appo..!! This Monday.. When our school starts.” He said and rub his head.

“So.. What kind of help??” I asked him.

Jung Shin explain it t me. And he also asked me some romantic places to go with Seungyeon. And I agree to help him.

“Gumawo, hyung..!!” Jung Shin said and left me.

I look arund and look for Shin Hye.

“Where is she ?? Why she hasn’t been here ???” I asked myself.

And I see Shin Hye walking towards me bring some shopping bags.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

I excuse myself from Yong Hwa and said I want to go to the rest room. Actually, I go to a store where sells a lot of hat and tie. Like what Yong Hwa said.

“Welcome, Agassi..” The shopkeeper welcomed me.

“Can I help you ??” The shopkeeper asked.

Ne.. I am looking for a tie..” I said. and the shopkeeper lead me to where a lot of ties hanging.

“Just choose it, agassi.. I leave first..” the shopkeeper said.

I look and I found one.! The red and grey and black strips tie. It look elegant.

I take it to the cashier and paid it. th shopkeeper put it inside a small box. And I remember. I need one more box for the scarf.

“Ma’am.. Can I buy one more box from here ??” I asked her.

“Sure.. the big one or the small one ?” The shopkeeper asked me.

“The big one please.. It’s good if you have a maroon one..” I said.

“Here is it, Agassi.. Do you need something else ??” She asked me.

“Ani.. Thank you so much, Ma’am..” I take the shopping bas and go out from the store.

I saw Yong Hwa still there in the spot and I run towards there..

“”What took you so long, honey ??” He asked me.

“There are a lot of people in the toilet.. and I went to buy something..” I said to him.

“What’s that ??” He asked me.

“Pimil..” I said to him.

“Let me know…” Yong Hwa said in curiosity..

“I’ll let you know later.. Gaja…” I said and pull his hand but he doesn’t make a move.

“Yah.. Wae ?? Let’s go..” I said to Yong.

“Let me know.. Or if you don’t want to let me know, I’ll kiss you now.” Yong Hwa said and pout.

“Omo.. My choding Yong…” I said and lean towards him and tip-toe a little bit and peck his pouty lips.

“Gaja..” I said sweetly and he let a smile.

“Okay..!!” He said and walk with me.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

Now we are  inside my car and go toward Sulli’s house first. I have a plan to introduce Shin Hye to my oarents today. But I won’t tell her that. I want to make a surprise.

On our way to Sulli’s house, I talked to Shin Hye about Jung Shin’s double date idea.

“Shin.. Jung Shin talked to me when you went to toilet just now.” I said to her.

“What is that about ?” Shin asked me.

“We need to help him for his date.” I said simply.

“His date ? Does he has a girlfriend ??” Shin Hye asked me.

“Nope. Not yet. But soon..” I said to Shin Hye.

“May I know who is she ??” She asked me the same question that I asked Jung Shin.

“No other than your best friend.” I said.

“Nugu ?? Seungyeon-ie ??” Shin Hye asked me.

“Ne..” I said.

“Mwo ?? Jjinjja ?? Seungyeon doesn’t tell me anything about it..” Shin Hye said.

“She will tell you later, maybe.. just wait, Shin honey..” I said to her.

“So.. What kind of help??” She asked me.

“Jung Shin said that, Seungyeon doesn’t want to go with him together is that is only both of them. So Jung Shin said that he will invite us. But, we only need to go with them then, they will watch a movie. When they watch a movie, we will leave both of them. And have our own date..” I said to her.

“Ahh.. So they will watch a movie?? Won’t Seungyeon be angry if she knows it ?” Shin Hye asked me.

“I don’t think that she will be angry.. I am sure she will have a good time with Jung Shin..” I said.

“Arasseo.. I will help them..” Shin Hye said and we continue our talk inside the ac until we reach Sulli’s house.


(Author’s POV)

After they reach Sulli;s house and get heir own bag from Yong Hwa’s car, Yog Hwa and Shin Hye decided to go home.

“I will ride you home..” Yong Hwa said to Shin Hye.

“Goodbye friends..!! See you all on Monday..” Shin Hye said and we go out from Sulli’s house.

Yong Hwa drive the car. But little that Shin Hye knowa, Yong Hwa is driving to his house. Not Shin Hye’s house. Shin Hye noticed it after the next 30 minutes.

“Yong.. It’s not the way to my house..” Shin Hye said.

“I know..” Yong Hwa said. still focused on his drive.

“So.. Where will we go ??” Shin Hye asked him.

“My house..” Yong Hwa said.

“Mwo ?? What will we do there ??” Shin Hye asked.

“You will know it later..” Yong Hwa said and drive faster.


What will Yong Hwa do ?? Please wait for the next chapter.. :) hehehe...

And I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for subscribing and voting my first fanfic... I am so happy, guys.. I will try to update soon.. And thank you for your comments.! I love it..!! Thank you too for you who give me your comment.. I am nothing without your support..! Thank you.. :) #idlemoe