Chapter 15

Can I Be Yours ?

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

But Shin Hye crying louder.. She can’t stop crying.

“Shin Hye-ya..” Yong Hwa said and hug Shin Hye.

Shin Hye is still crying and hit Yong Hwa’s chest. Yong Hwa only can let her hit him. He knows Shin Hye is like this because of him. Shin Hye does not deserve to have a pain.

“I can’t bear this pain anymore, Yong.. My head, my leg and my heart is in a deeply pain. I can’t bear it anymore..” Shin Hye said and cry louder.

“Your heart hurts ? it’s because of me, right ? Shin.. I hope you can trust me this time. What you see is not like what it happened. Will you hear the story ??” Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye.

“What do you mean, Yong ?? I look her kissing you. She held your hand. It makes me feel hurts. I don’t want to talk about it again.” Shin Hye said.

“Well.. But, what I know is, my honey, Shin Hye is stubborn but she is a logical and smart yeoja. She doesn’t want to talk about it but she will hear what I will tell her. She is not the ignorant type.” Yong Hwa said with smile.

“So. Why I cancel to go with you and meet my ex girlfriend is..”


*flashback*

“Yong.!” Grace said after she saw Yong Hwa came to meet her.

“I’m so happy that you come.” Grace said.

“Why do you want to meet me ? Anything important ? I am busy. And we are over. Nothing to talk about.” Yong Hwa said.

“I love you, Yong Hwa.. Can’t you see that I still love you ? I let you break up with me because I give you time to study for your tests and realize that you are wrong about our break up. Don’t try to imagine that you will break up with me..” Grace said.

“But, I don’t love you and who are you don’t want to break up with me ? Listen.!! Don’t ever think that I don’t know why you date me. The other reason why you date me is, you love my money. Not my person. And I HAVE TOLD YOU.! WE ARE OVER.! Don’t dare to come near to me.” Yong Hwa said.

“Is it because of Shin Hye ? That poor girl who has to work herself and continue her study ? Don’t joke aroung Yong Hwa.. You don’t love her.!! You pity on her..!” Grace said.

“NO.! I TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HER.! AND DON’T SAY THAT SHE IS POOR.! SHE IS RICH.! HER HEART IS RICH.! NOT LIKE YOU.!” Yong Hwa said and let his anger out.

“Don’t say something stupid, Yong Hwa. Well. We can break up now. I can accept this..” Grace said.

Yong Hwa is listening to the song in the bar. Why does the voice is same like last time I got here ? I know this voice. The familiar voice.. Is it Shin Hye ?? Yes.. I am sure it is her..

“Listen Yong Hwa.. I will let Shin Hye suffer. She won’t have a happy day if you do not break up with her. I will torture her physicly and emotionally. Just look and see. I will go to the same university with her and bully her. “ Grace said.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

“And that time you come to our table. Grace start her revenge that time. She kiss me and held my hands. I try to release myself from her but you have already gone. I even not kiss her back and enjoyed her kiss. Because I only thinking of you at that time.” I said to Shin Hye while holding her hands.

“Are you still angry to me, Shin Hye-ya ? Please don’t mad at me. You can punch me or slap me or whatever.! But please don’t ignore me..” I said to her.

“Of course you may not enjoy her kiss. Because you can only enjoy mine. You may not kiss her back because you can only kiss me back.” Shin Hye said to me.

Wait..!! WAIT..!!! WHAT ?? SHE SAID IT RIGHT ? REALLY???

“Shin.. You are not angry with me ?” I asked her once again.

“No Yong.. I understand it. Sorry for making you suffering these two days because of my acts. I am truly sorry..” Shin Hye said.

“I deserved it, Shin.. Don’t be sorry okay?” I said to her.

I lean forward and kiss her forehead. “Thank you for listening to my explaination.”

I lean forward and kiss her cheek. “Thank you for believe in me.”

I lean forward and peck her lips. “Saranghae, Park Shin Hye.. Saranghae..” I said and kiss her.

We shared a soft kiss at first. And slowly we kiss passionately. I kiss her lover lip and she kiss my upper lip. We share hot kiss and hungry kiss for some minutes. She grab my hair and mess my hair while I slipped my right hand on her back and my left hand on her right cheek. We stop for a while for grasp for air and share our kisses again. This time, Shin Hye my lower lip and I opened my mouth as her tongue inside my mouth and tease my mouth and tease my tongue. As a man, I can’t let her do it and show my dominance. I deepened my kiss and her whole mouth. We stop kissing and grasp for air. She is blushing. I can see her face in a deep pink. Instead of kissing again, we cuddle to each other.

“Love you, Yong..” Shin Hye sait to me while her had on my chest and she sit on my lap.

“I love you more, Shin.” I said to her and back hug her.

I could see her shivering.

“Are you cold, Shin ??” I said to her and touch her forehead.

“You still have a fever.” I said to her.

“I am okay, Yong. Now I feel better than before.” Shin Hye said.

“You are cold.” I said to her and opened my jacket and covered her with my jacket and continue  back hugging her.

“No need Yong.. you will cathck a cold if you don’t use it. Or maybe you will be freezing.!” Shin Hye said as she give me back my jacket.

“it’s okay as long as you don’t feel cold. I already feel warm when I hug you.” I said and buried my face on her neck.

“No Yong.. We better go down now. Use your jacket. And help me walk down.” Shin Hye said.

“Put the jacket on me..!!! Please… okay ? okay ? Shin…..” I said to her and here it is.. My childishness..

She giggle and said. “Your hand..” I follow her and she help me to put my jacket. She zip the jacket and said, “Finish…”

I help her stand up and I lowered myself.

“Got on my back. I will piggyback you..” I said.

“You don’t need to, Yong.. you are tired enough from the morning. Just help me walk.” Shin Hye said.

“I insist.” I said.

“Okay then..” she said and get on my back. We started to walk down the mountain and carry the twigs.

We walk along the road with happiness. Finally she is not angry with me. Just like I said, she is the type who will listen to other people.

“Yong.. Aren’t you tired ? You have been driving just now and we search some twigs. And you still need to piggyback me.” Shin Hye said.

“I won’t feel tired if you always beside me.” I said to her. She smile and kiss my cheek.

“Sorry Yong..” Shin Hye said again.

“If you say sorry again, I will kiss you until you run out of breath.” I said to her. She is blushing hard.

She ignore my statement and ask,”What time are you waiting for me in front of my home?”

“Where do you know I wait in front of your house ?” I asked her.

“Seungyeon called you this morning and I sat there.” She said.

“5 in the morning ?” I said.

“That morning ??!! You need to rest first.! Put me down, Yong..!!!” Shin Hye said.

“If we don’t go now, we will be late for our dinner. You need to eat Shin.. you are sick.” I said to her.

“Ani.. I’m okay. Listen to me Yong.. Put me down and let us rest for a while. 30 minutes at least ??” Shin Hye said.

“Ok then..” I give up and put Shin Hye down and I sit beside her. She straighten her leg and pat her tight.

“Put your head here..” I obeyed and lay my head there and close my eyes.

“Wahh…!! Feel so good..” I said still closed my eyes.

“Deh. Rest a bit Yong.. If you sleep, it will be great. You need more energy.” She said while caress my hair.

“You won’t leave me while I am sleeping, right ?” I asked her.

“I won’t.. I promise I will stay with you.. sleep noe..” She said and continue caressing my hair.

“Sleep tight, my Yong..” She leaned and kiss my forehead.

Then I sleep peacefully.


#Author's Note : Updated.! Thank you for your comment and thank you so much to new subscribers.. Please wait for the next update.. I will try to update it, but i don't know when. i am starting to study while working.. If I have a time, I will update again.. Thank you, chingu... :)#