Chapter 10

Can I Be Yours ?

(Author’s POV)

At the coffee shop, Jong Suk is waiting for Shin Hye with a guilty face. Jong Suk is seeing Shin Hye walking towards to Jong Suk’s table.

“Anyeong oppa..!! How are you ?? I really worry about you because you don’t answer my calls.” Shin Hye said.

“Anyeong Shin Hye.. I’m fine. But I bring a not fine news.” Jong Suk said.

“Why is your face look so pale oppa ?? Are you sick ? Don’t drink coffee then. It’s not good for your body..” Shin Hye said.

Shin Hye is looking at Jong Suk. She tried to touch Jong Suk’s forehead but Jong Suk hold Shin Hye hands and put it on the table.

‘Let’s make it quick Jong Suk-ah.! You have to do it..!’ Jong Suk said in his mind.

Then Jong Suk gave Shin Hye the brown envelope.

“What is it oppa ??” Shin Hye asked him.

“Just look at it.” Jong Suk said without looking at Shin Hye.

Shin Hye tried to open and see the content of the envelope.

“I am fired ?? I even never work in your place oppa..” Shin Hye said with her confuse face.

“Yes. You work in my own mini market but you don’t know it. I asked the manager to hide it. my family and I have to move to Canada. We need to extend our business there. So we closed it. and inside that envelope, there’s your money that you get from your work for a month. I’m sorry Shin Hye-ya.. And do you remember that I said I love you ?? Sorry. But it’s all a lie. You may leave now. Don’t ever love me or you will hurt. I only play with your heart. Goodbye.”  Jong Suk said and left Shin Hye inside the coffee shop.


(Lee Jong Suk POV)

I’m sorry for lying to you Shin Hye. You may not know the truth about it. if you know it, you will not able to let me go. I know it Shin Hye. I know yourself more than I know myself. I will try to forget you and have a new life in Canada with mu future fiancée. I hope she can be as beauty as you and have a pure heart like your heart. Goodbye.. My first love.. Goodbye.. Park Shin Hye…


(Park Shin Hye POV)

Jong Suk oppa left me at the coffee shop and I can’t handle my tears. I sat there still with my blank face and confused face. If he doesn’t love me, why he said ‘saranghae’ last time ? Why he had to kiss me last time ? And why he said that I am a girl who can replace a girlfriend for him ?? Giving me a false hope ? Playing with my heart ? A lie ??!! What kind of non sense is he talking about ? I really know him. But I think I was wrong. He left me just like that. ‘Oppa.. Why you do this to me ?? I am hurt so bad. Thank you for your accompany for these long time. I will forget you oppa..’ I said it in my mind.

I sat there, crying non stop, covered my face with my palm. Someone sat beside me and hug me.

“Gwenchanha.. I will always be there, beside you, whenever you cry, sad or happy.. I won’t leave you..” He said.

I know who he is.. He is Yong Hwa. I cry and cry on his chest while he caress my hair.

Why ? I feel so warm in this hug. I feel relieve like nothing happened. I feel save in this hug. I stop crying and look at him.. He smile to me.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

Something is wrong. She is not one kind of human who will rush that fast if something is not happened.

Why is she rushing that fast even she doesn’t say the reason why she left. Maybe she has something important to do. Should I follow her ?? My brain said NO! She needs time to fix something herself. But my heart say, YES! Something is happening Yong Hwa.. Go..! Follow her..!!!

Argh..!!! This brain and this heart. Why they have to argue in this time ?? Well. I follow my heart this time. I’m sorry my precious brain..

I went out and follow her in a quite far distance so she won’t notice that I follow her. I saw her went inside to the coffee shop and she is sitting with one guy. What happened here ?? I follow her inside the coffee shop and sit behind her with two tables between us. It’s good. The coffee shop is not crowded. So I can hear what are they talking about. I listened to their conversation and I look the guy is leaving her. I hear her sob. What kind of guy who dare to make my soon-to-be girl crying ??

Despite to follow him, I prefer to go nearer and sit beside Shin Hye. I saw her cover her face with her palm. I sit beside her and try to hug her.

“Gwenchanha.. I will always be there, beside you, whenever you cry, sad or happy.. I won’t leave you..” I said it to her. I want to make her feel safe beside me.

I let her cry and caress her hair. I caress her hair until she stop sobbing. She pull away the hug and smile to me.

“Don’t cry.. You look ugly when you cry..” I said to her.

“So I am ugly ?? Yah.. Yong..!! Said it again..!!” She said to me and pout.

“Omo… My Shin Hye is angry now.. She is so beautiful even she is angry.. Aigooo… So cute. You are beautiful Shin.. No matter what happen. But seeing you cry, made my heart aches a lot. Don’t cry okay ??” I said to her and pinch her cheek.

“Hm,, gumawo Yong.. So.. Am I beautiful ??” She asked me.

“You are always beautiful.. Except when you are crying..” I said to her.

“Yah,..! it means I am not beautiful. I hate you Yong..!!” She said and stand up try to walk from the table where we are sitting and it can’t escape my eyes that she is giggle not angry.

I pulled her and hug her again.”Anii.. You are beautiful.. And I know you can’t hate me. You are almost be mine..” I said confidently to her.

She smile and hug me. We stay in that position for five minutes and I let her go.

“What happened Shin ?? Who is he ??” I asked her softly.

“Hm ? Nothing happened Yong. He is Jong Suk oppa. He is the one who is calling when I fainted last time at school. Did you remember ??” Shin Hye said to me.

“Yes.. I remembered it. Are you sure nothing happened ?? Really ??” I asked her.

“Yes Yong.. Sure.. You are here with me. Everything is okay when you are beside me. But.. I need to search for another part time job. I am fired from the place I work.” Shin Hye said to me.

“Why ?? You don’t teach that cute kids anymore ??” I asked her.

“I do. But I mean another part time job.” Shin Hye said to me.

“You mean you have a lot of part time jobs ?” I asked her.

“Yes. I do.” Shin Hye said.

“You want me to help you ?”  I asked her.

“You want to ?? Thank you. But not this time. I want to get free from work first for a week. We need a holiday, right ?” Shin Hye said.

“Ok then. So.. Can we go for a walk ? We miss a lot of time being together.. “I said to her.

“Sure.. But only until nine. I have a part time job.” Shin Hye said.

“9 o’clock ? In the evening ?? What time do you go home then ? Do you have enough rest ?” I asked her with worry tone.

“I work there not only to get money but release some stress. I only work there for an hour but with a high salary..” She said with happy face.

“Can I go with you then ?” I asked her.

“Sure. Why not ?” She said.

We walked out from the coffee shop and go towards my car. I opened the passenger door for her. And then I go to  the driver side.

“How about amusement park ?? Do you love to go there ?” I asked her.

“Sure..!”

We drive along the road when I heard our phones rang. I drive to the car stop spot. I took out my phones and see two messages.

“Yong.. I think we need to go to supermarket. Sulli texted me and said that I need to buy some groceries for the picnic.” Shin Hye said to me.

While I receiving two messages. One from Sulli too, to command me to buy things and one more from Grace, she asked me to meet her at nine in the bar.

“Okay. I need to buy some snacks too.. This annoying Sulli ruined our date for today. Great. Everytime I want to have a date with you always ruined by them.” I said and pout.

“Don’t do that pout my cutie Yong.. And don’t call my best friend annoying.. they are cute sometimes..” She said and giggled.

“But Shin. I’m so sorry. I can’t go with you to your part time job place. I have something important to do.” I said.

“Okay. Let’s go now.” Shin Hye said.

“Ok captain..!!” I said to her.

We arrived at the supermarket. We look like a newly wed couple if we don’t use our uniform. A lot of them look at us and took some photos of us. Are we that cute ? We are not even in a relationship yet. It’s okay. I enjoy it. I put my hand on her waist.

“Yah.! What are you doing ??” Shin hye said and stare at me.

“Can’t I ??”I asked her.

“No.!” She said.

“We even ever sleep in one bed..” I said to her, whispering. I saw her face in a really deep pink.

“Yah.! It’s you who insist me.!” Shin Hye said.

“I hug you when you slept. I put my hands on your waist.” I said to her.

“It’s inside your house. We are in a public place and still wearing uniform. Are you crazy ??” Shin Hye said to me.

“So… I can hug you like this when we are inside my home ? Okay then. I will hug you when we are in my home and I will let you go now..” I said to her with a bright face. Happy.

“Let’s go.. it’s almost 7 o’clock. I need to go home first.” Shin Hye said.

“Let’s pay these then. And we eat dinner first before going home.” I said to her and ruffle her hair.

We go to the cashier and pay our things. We eat dinner first before I ride her to her home.

“Thank you for today, Yong..”  Shin Hye said to me.

“No need to thank you. I love it.” I said.

“Goodbye..” Shin Hye said and kiss my cheek before going out from my car. She run inside her house. I smiled and go home.


#Author's Note : A really long chapter, I think.. But, anyway, please enjoy it :). Thank you to subscribers and give me your comment. Please tell me too if it is really boring.. Feel free to comment :)#