Chapter 14

Can I Be Yours ?

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I drive while looking at Shin Hye confusedly. She is indeed angry..!! I try to talk to her.

“Shin Hye-ya.. Gwenchanha ?” I asked her.

“I want to sleep if you are okay.” She said coldly.

“Ok then..” I said.

She looks at the view from the window’s car. But wheni drive higher, I see Jung Shin and Seungyeon.

“Aren’t they Jung Shin and Seungyeon ?” I asked.

Shin Hye opened her eyes and look at them too.

I drive to the side and stop. I  opened Shin Hye’s window and talk to them/

“Jung Shin-ah..!!” I said.

“Finally you come, Yong Hwa-ya..” Jung Shin said and opened the door let Seungyeon entered first and then him.

“Seungyeon is cold.” Jung Shin said.

“Seungyeon-ah.. Gwenchanha ?? Mianhae..” Shin Hye said.

“Gwenchanha, Shin Hye-ah.. Are you okay ?? Feeling a bit well ??” Seungyeon asked Shin Hye.

“What ? Is Shin Hye sick ??” I asked Seungyeon.

“You don’t know ?” Seungyeon asked me.

“Seungyeon-ah. What are you talking about ? I am fine..” Shin Hye said to Seungyeon.

“See?? I know you don’t feel well okay ? I know you are lying. I know you don’t want ‘anyone’ to worry about you. But don’t you think lie about your condition is a big problem ?” Seungyeon said.

Shin Hye keep silent and lowered her head.

“Enough Seungyeon-ah.. Let her rest first.. She will be okay later. Drive safely Yong Hwa-ya..!! I don’t want to die if we got accident. I still want to get married first. And she will be okay.” Jung Shin said me. I give a death glare to Jung Shin and focused to drive again.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

 Seungyeon is really know when I was lying and hwn I wasn’t. Well.. I know that ‘anyone’ refers to Yong Hwa.. Seungyeon is just a REALLY GREAT FRIEND..!!

Thank you Seungyeon-ah.. You will see what will I do to you after I am healthy. I will punish you because you tease me just now…!!!!

I feel sleepy and sleep again until I heard Seungyeon said..

“Yippie..! Finally arrived..!!! Let’s go out from the car Jung Shin-ah…!!!” Seungyeon leave me in Yong Hwa’s car with him.

“Are you okay ??” Yong Hwa asked me.

“I am. Thank you for asking.” I said coldly and left him there.


(Author’s POV)

They are all gather in one place included Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

“So. We need to group us to do some chores..” Sulli said.

“I will group you then. Amber, Min Hyuk, Jong Hyun-ie and I will build the tent. And then Seungyeon, Shin Hye, Jung Shin and Yong Hwa will search for some twigs for the camp-fire. The, Seungyeon and I will prepare for our dinner. I need Jong Hyun and Min Hyuk helps too. Amber can rest because she is driving just now. Get the twigs as many as you can okay ? or we will be freezing at night.! Now.. Let’s do it..” Sulli instructed them and they start to do what is commanded.

“How many tents will we built Sulli-ah??” Jong Hyun asked Sulli.

“3 is enough.” Sulli said.

Yong Hwa, Shin Hye, Seungyeon and Jung Shin is started to climb the mountain to get some twigs. They separated to two ways. Seungyeon with Jung Shin and Shin Hye with Yong Hwa.

They collect twigs and Seungyeon got a message from Sulli to tell her to gt back soon to prepare meals.

“Shin Hye-ah.. Yong Hwa-ya.. Jung Shin-ah.. I will go first to prepare our dinner.. I will leave you okay??” She said to them.

“Can you go alone Seungyeon-ah? Is it better for me to go with you. You are a girl. And If something happen to you, no one can help you. So I will go with you.” Jung Shin said.

“Really ? Gumawo Jung Shin-ah.. we will leave you two okay ? Find the twigs again.” Seungyeon said.

“Jung Shin-ah.. Can you help me to take these twigs ?” Seungyeon said to Jung Shin.

“Sure Seungyeon..” Jung Shin said to Seungyeon.

“We will go first.! Goodbye..!!” Jung Shin said to Shin Hye and Yong Hwa.

“Goodbye Jung Shin-ah. Take care of Seungyeon, okay ? Bye Seungyeon..” Shin Hye said to them.

After Seungyeon and Jung Shin left, Yong Hwa and Shin Hye have their awkward time. They still continue to search for some twigs when Yong Hwa heard Shin He shout. “Ouch.!!”

Yong Hwa rush to Shin Hye and see Shin Hye’s leg is trapped and make she fell down.

“Shin Hye-ah.. Don’t move. I will help you.” Yong Hwa said and start to help her.

“Gwenchanha, Yong Hwa. I can do it by myself.” ShinHye said.

She tried to pull her legs but at the end she twist her leg.

“Ouch.!!” Shin Hye said again and feel the pain. She cries.

Yong Hwa comes and helps Shin Hye.

“Shin Hye-ah.. Let me help you, honey.. Stop movinf your legs first..” Yong Hwa said ans gently remove her leg from the tree’s trunk. Yong Hwa touch her legs and she cried for pain.

“Mani appa ??” Yong Hwa asked her. Shin Hye is not answer but only crying. Yong Hwa help her massage her leg.

“You twist your ankle. Just sit here. We collect enough twigs already. We will walk down later after your leg is a little bit okay.” Yong Hwa said.

But Shin Hye crying louder.. She can’t stop crying.


#Author's Note : Thank you so much for your comment and thank you for new subscribers.. i'm so happy. Please keep your comment... :) I will update the next chapter tomorrow. I promise. #