Chapter 8

Can I Be Yours ?

(Park Shin Hye POV)

It’s been three months already since Jong Suk oppa called me and he was nowhere to be found. And by  that time pass, my relationship with Yong Hwa went smoothly. He always wait for me in front of my house to go to school together, go home together, eat breakfast and lunch together. I just feel comfortable. Although still a lot of girls went to near him, just to touch him or cling themselves to his arm, he will try to avoid them and walk towards me and say sorry. Then held my hand and went somewhere. But our relationship is not a couple but only best friend. We still need time.. no. I mean I still need time to trust him to become my boyfriend. In this three months, he already proposed to me two times but I still reject him and tell him to fight for me again. He only smiled and said he will always wait for me until I am ready to become his girlfriend. He is such a gentleman I think.

And beside, I still try to contact Jong Suk oppa. But he never answered my call or replied my message.

In one month, I will have a national test to graduate from high school.  And in that one month, Yong Hwa and I always study together. Sometimes in my house, sometimes in his apartment and sometimes in the school library. It was fun when I study together with him. I never get bored and always have a time to laugh.

But in a time when we are on the way to Yong Hwa’s apartment to study, Min Hyuk and Amber look at us and called us.

“Yong Hwa ya…!!!! Shin Hye ya..!!!” Min Hyuk screamed.

I look back at them but Yong Hwa held my hand and pull me..

“Yong.. They are calling us.!” I said.

Yong Hwa stop and look at me. “You called me what ??”

I stood in confusion and tell him. “I am calling your name.. Wae ??”

“You called me Yong.” He smiled to me and held both of my hands.

“Uhm ?? Do I ??” I try to deny it. I feel shy when  I call him with Yong.

“Do you try to deny ?? If you try to deny I will kiss you right now..” Yong threatened me.

“Yah..!! I don’t..!!” I still deny.

“You are really naughty, Shin.. Well.. Now, you have to call me Yong and I call you Shin. Ara ??” he said to me.

I nodded my head and look at him.

“Now, call me Yong.. Call me Yong in three second.. If not, I am going to kiss you.. One..” Yong Hwa said and lean closer to me.

“Two..” He lean closer and I look at the floor. He almost reach my lips and he said, “Thr..”

“YONG..!!!!” I scream his name and he pull away his head.

“That’s my girl.. Love you.. “ He said while ruffle my head.

He held my hand and we started to walk when I feel someone tap my shoulder.

“Yah..!! Park Shin Hye..!!!!! Min Hyuk and I called your name but you two still want to run away from us ??!!!” Amber said.

“Ah ?? I am sorry….” I said to Amber and Min Hyuk.

“Yah.! You two.. Why do you run to our directions ??” Yong Hwa asked them

“We want to know where do you go.. “ Min Hyuk said with his innocent face.

“We well study for next week tests in Yong Hwa’s apartment.” I said.

“Can we join you ?? You know.. we are not that clever like both of you.. At least you can teach me..! right Min Hyuk ??” Amber asked me and look at Min Hyuk.

“Ne…!! Shin Hye ya.. Can we join you ??” Min Hyuk asked me.

“Hey, Both of you. I am not the owner of the apartment..!! You have to ask Yong Hwa.. He is the owner of the apartment..!!”

“Yeah.. Yong Hwa ya.. Can we ??? Please.. Do you want to see us failed in the test??” Min Hyuk asked him with his puppy face.

Yong Hwa look at me. I smile to him.

“Ok then..” Yong Hwa answered lazily.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

Well… I am really in this bad mood. Min Hyuk and Amber..!! You guys will die..!! How dare they want to follow our study date  ??? aisshhh… this two guys..!!

We walk to my apartment with Shin Hye beside me and Min Hyuk and Amber walk in front of us.

I frown my face. Shin Hye held my arms and we stop walking.

“Why Yong ?? Is there something bother your mind ??” She asked me softly.

I don’t want to answer her and I only point at the annoying couple who disturb our study date.

“Wae ??” Shin Hye asked me. Still with a soft voice and look at my eyes deeply.

“I hate them.. They disturb our study date time.. I only want to study with you.. I want a quality time with you..!! But they join us.!!!” I still frown and cross my hands in front of my chest.

Shin Hye look at me only smile and laugh a bit..

“Omo… My cute and choding Yong is back…” She smile and tip-toe a bit to peck my cheek.

“Let them study with us this time, okay ?? Next time it will be only us.. Don’t frown.. You look too cute..” She pinch my cheek.

I smile a bit. “Peck my lips and it’s okay..” I said to her.

“Mwo ??” She asked me with her big eyes.

“Peck my lips and let them study with us..” I said to her.

“Well.. Then canceled the study time. I will study by myself then.. You just teach them yourself.” She said and start to walk.

I pull her and lean forward and stare at her eyes. “Well then, if you don’t want to peck my lips,, I will do it instead.”

I lowered my head and peck her lips. “Let’s go..” I said to her and pull her beside me.

She smile and look at me. We started to walk to chase that annoying couple.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

“so.. the answer is B. Understand ??” I said to them after my long explanation.

“It’s easy..” Yong Hwa said to me.

“Yes.. It is..” I answered.

Min Hyuk and Amber is frowning.

“I know you are smart.. but please understand  us, Hyung..!! It’s difficult for us..!!” Min Hyuk said to Yong Hwa.

“Yes.. It’s difficult..” Amber said.

“Fine.. I will explain it to you once again. And please concentrate. I won’t teach you again if you don’t understand. Ask Yong Hwa to explain it for you.” I said to them.

“What ? Yong Hwa ?? I better get zero than he need to explain it to me. He is not a good teacher..” Amber said.

“No.. I believe he is. He prove it to me already..” I said and look at Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa just smile. It seems like we both understand what we are talking about.

“Don’t talk something nonsense, Shin Hye ya.. Yong Hwa hyung is not that patience…” Min Hyuk said..

“Ok stop… Listen to this explanation.” I said.

They stared at me while I explain it to them. But suddenly Amber’s phone ringing.

“Wait okay…” She said and take her phone and make it loudspeaker mode.

“Yah..!! Amber..!! Where are you ???” it’s Sulli’s voice.

“I’m at Yong Hwa’s apartment.. wae ??” Amber answered.

“What are you doing there ??” It’s Jong Hyun now..

“We are study..!!” Min Hyuk said.

“What ?? You study with Yong Hwa ?? Yong Hwa ?? Our Jung Yong Hwa right ??”  Now it’s Seungyeon.

Why no one believe that he is a good teacher ?? I only smile.

“Yes.. And Shin Hye is here too..!!” Amber said.

“Yah.. It’s good.. Can we go there to study too ?? Since there’s Shin Hye.. She is good in things like that.” It’s Jung Shin’s voice.

“Yah..!! Do you think my apartment is a meeting place, Jung Shin-ah ??” Yong Hwa said.

“Yah.. Hyung.!! Don’t be too stingy.. We need to study too…” Jung Shin said.

“Yeah.. You all can come now.. I will leave at four. It’s two hours more. Palii come.. if you want.” Finally I said.

“Okay.. We will be there in ten minutes..!! Anyeong Shin Hye ya.. Yong Hwa.. Min Hyuk.. Amber..!!” It’s Sulli.

Amber hung up the phone and I continue to explain. After I finished explain it to them, I heard Yong’s said.

“Great..! Just great..!! Thank you to you two…!! You really make my apartment become a meeting place. Remember to help me clean this apartment before you two leave.. Understand ??” Yong Hwa said to them.

“I will help you too Yong.. Don’t worry..” I said and smile.

“No Shin.. You need to leave at four right ?? Is it okay for you two to help me ??” I said to the annoying couple.

“Okay..!!” Both of them said.

And in ten minutes, they really come with a lot of meals and drinks for all of us.

“Good..!! Do you want to study or picnic in my apartment ??” Yong Hwa asked them

“Hehehe.. Don’t worry.. We will clean you apartment. Can we start now ??” Seungyeon said.

“Okay. The boys will be in my group. I will tutor you guys. And the girls with Shin Hye.” Yong Hwa said.

“Can’t I join with Shin Hye group ??” Jung Shin asked Yong Hwa.

“Do you want to die ??” Yong Hwa asked Jung Shin..

“Faster come here..” Yong Hwa command Jung Shin.

And we study until four o’clock at that day.