Chapter 28

Can I Be Yours ?

It's almost 10 p.m when Yong Hwa and Shin hye arrived at the place that Yong Hw wanted to. 

"Yong.. Why did you drive me to Han River ???" Shin Hye asked.

"Wae ?? You dislike it, baby ?" Yong Hwa said.

"Ani... i love it so much.. But there must be a reason why you drive me here.. right ??" Shin Hye guess..

"Okay baby... you got me.. Close your eyes... " Yong Hwa command.

Shin Hye closed her eyes and Yong Hwa suddenly kiss her.

"Ya... Honey, is that what you wanted to give me ?" Shin Hye said still close her eyes.

"Hmm.. i will give you something more but promise me, that you have to close your eyes until i say open.." Yong Hwa said.

Shin Hye is closing her eyes.. meanwhile Yong Hwa is taking the sweet popcorn from the seat behind and two cups of orange juice, a box of pizza and fettucine carbonara..

"Open your eyes now, Shin baby..." Yong Hwa said,

Shin Hye open her eyes and see a lot of things on the dashboard.

"Chaa.... Car date... I really want to do a date with you inside the car, near this river... The condition here is so fresh and it really makes me relax.. i want to spend my time with you, baby..." Yong Hwa said while holding Shin Hye's hand.

"It's so romantic, Yong honey... you know, thank you for preparing all of these.. i love you so much honey..." Shin Hye said and hug Yong Hwa.

"Now, let's have a date, neh ? " Yong Hwa said and start to feed Shin Hye the pizza.

"So delicious.. can i have the carbonara ??" Shin hye said.

"Of course,, it's yours, baby.." Yong Hwa said.

Shin Hye eat the carbonara slowly while chit chating with Yong Hwa.. and she see something glowing. Yong Hwa who is pretending that he is looking to other direction is smiling. 

"Yong... what is this ???" Shin Hye asked.

"What is that ???" Yong Hwa said with his suspicious face.

"Yong honey... don't act like you don't know what i mean..." Shin Hye said,

"It's a necklace, Shin baby... I buy it for you.. Please wear it, neh ?? That necklace means that you will always be with me, no matter what happen, how will distance seperate us, what trouble will come to our relationship, we will always be together keeping this relationship in perfect harmony.. Promise me you will not go away no matter what and always fight for our relationship.. " Yong Hwa said while holding one of Shin Hye's hand.

"Let me help you to wear it, baby..." Yong Hwa said.

Shin Hye just silent and crying soundlessly. Yong Hwa see the tears ans shed it away.

"Why are you crying ???" Yong Hwa asked.

"Yong.. thank you for preparing these to me., thank you for your gift. You know, i can't and i don't know what things that i ever gave to you.. i never give you something, Yong.." Shin Hye said.

"You give me your precious heart, and your pure love for me.. it is more than enough Shin... I love you.." Yong Hwa said and hug Shin Hye.

Until Yong Hwa's phone is ringing.

"Neh Eomma ???" Yong Hwa answered the call.

"Yong.. it's twelve already.. The party hasn't ended yet ???" Yong Hwa's eomma said.

"Ah.. aniyo eomma.. I am having some chat with Shin Hye near Han River actually.,"

"Ahhh... my son is having his date with his yeoja chingu neh ??? Then.. you can continue it at home.. Bring my daughter in law back home right now, ara ?? It's midnight already.. eomma is waiting for you neh ??? Drive safely Yong...." 

"Okay eomma..." Yong Hwa said and ended the call.

"Let's go home Shin baby... Eomma is asking my where did I take her daughter in law.." Yong Hwa said and start the car's engine.

"Geurae.. kaja.." Shin Hye said and peck his lips.

 

__________________

Anyeonghaseyo yeorobun.... It's been a while since my last updating,, I'm so sorry that I can't write any chapter last year.. i've been so busy lately.. and right now is my holiday time... So.. i decided to write a chapter today... even it is not that long, i hope that this chapter is nice enough to be read..

Thank you so much for the subscribers and I really will appreciate the comments that you give.. 

Have a nice day... i will update the next chapter if i have enough time to write about it.. so please wait for me..

Love you all,

#idlemoe