Chapter 20

Can I Be Yours ?

 

As i said, i am updating 2 chapters today.. So please look at chapter 19 first before reading chapter 20.. Thank you...:)


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

Today is the day we get out from the camping place. Before we go out from the forest, we prepare out things and settle them to our car. We need to packed our clothes and put it inside our own bag and we packed the tents that we used. Since we used my car and Amber’s car, and Amber’s car is big enough, not like my sport car, we decided to put the tents inside Amber’s car and put the bags in my car.

Jung Shin. Jong Hyun, Min Hyuk, Sulli and Seungyeon chose Amber’s car. But the drier now is not Amber but Min Hyuk. Amber said she is tired. And Shin Hye… inside my car of course. We drive outside the forest and stop to buy some gifts. Amber’s car and my car stop and park our car side by side. We go on our separates way. But I asked Shin Hye to stick with me.

“Yong.. This is pretty..” She said to me while showing a star shape earring with two eyes and a smile mouth. She put it on my ear..

“You look cute, Yong..” She said to me and pinch my cheek.

“I will buy this, ahjumma.. How much are they ??” She asked the ahjumma.

“1000 won, Agassi.. But because you look pretty, I will sell it to you 700 won.” The kind ahjumma said it.

“I will pay them..” I said and took out my wallet.

“Yah.. Jung Yong Hwa.. I will pay them. Arasseo ?? Don’t try to pay them or I will go to Amber’s car.” She threats me. And I don’t want it happen. So I let her pay this time. It hurts my pride as her namja chingu.

“Kamsahabnida, ahjumma…” She said lovingly after paid it.

We are walking and holding our hand. I started the conversation.

“Should we buy a couple ring ?? Because the day I proposed to you, I don’t have time to go ot buy it. you know.. I..” But she stop me by saying,

“I know.. You waited for me in front of my house. I’m sorry, Yong..” She said again.

“Don’t say it okay ? Let’s just forget it. Should we buy ones ??” I asked her.

“Yes..” She said.

“Gaja..” I pull her hand and make her walk beside me.

We stopped and see a couple set ring.

“I will pay this time, okay ??” I said to Shin Hye.

“Okay..” She said to me and started to ask the ring to the store owner.

“Ahjumma.. How much are they ??” Shin Hye asked her.

“2000 won. Do you want to see another couple rings ?? I have ones and they are beautiful.” The ahjumma said.

The ahjumma search it and find the rings. They are silver and gold. On the girl’s ring, there are a half of the heart and a boy standing beside the heart holding a bouquet of flowers. And on the boy’s ring, there are also a half of the heart and a girl sitting on the bench, wearing a hat and playing her hands.

“These rings are quite expensive, Agassi.. and the other reason why no one buy them, because it is the only one couple ring. We can’t adjust the size. So let’s say that, the ring is meant to only one couple. And I believe that when both of you fit the ring, it means that you are the match that made in heaven to be together forever..” The ahjumma said.

“So, you want to try it ?” The ahjumma asked again.

“Can we try it ?” I asked her again. I really hope that it will fit us.

“Of course. Try it.” The ahjumma said.

I take the girl’s ring and put it on Shin Hye’s finger.

“It fits me, Yong..” Shin Hye said and take the other ring.

“Let’s try it, Yong..” Shin Hye said and put it on my finger.

What.A.Miracle.!

The rings fit both our fingers. We smile to each other and I asked the ahjumma about the price.

“How much is it, ahjumma ??” I asked her.

“10000 won..” The ahjumma said.

“I will buy them. But ahjumma.. Can you carve a name on the ring ??” I asked the ahjumma.

“Of course..” The ahjumma said.

I pay for the rings and I asked the ahujumma to carve Shin Hye’s name beside the sitting girl. And I for Shin Hye’s ring, I put my name. We wait for 5 minute and the ahjumma carve it already.

I see mine and I see a girl and beside it, there is a name.’Shin’

And as for Shin Hye’s, there’s a boy standing and beside him, there is a name.’Yong’

I put the ring back on Shin Hye’s finger. And she put mine.

“Kamsahabnida, ahjumma…” We said to the ahjumma.

“You really perfect each other.. Come back again sometimes..” The ahjumma said and we leave the store.

“It really fits us. I hope that is true that we are match in heaven.” Shin Hye said to me and look at the road.

I stop and make her face me. I lift her chin and held one of her hand.

“We are indeed match, my Shin.. I love you..” I said and kiss her hand.

“I love you too, my Yong..” She said to me.

“Let’s go..” She said.

“Where ?” I asked her.

“Don’t you want to buy some gifts for your parents ??” She asked me.

“Should we ?? Okay then..” I said and we go to the other store.


(Author’s POV)

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye still in the middle of shopping. Yong Hwa walk beside Shin Hye and put his hand on her waist. A lot of people look at them with a ‘what a lovely couple’ gaze.

Shin Hye look at one of the scarf in the store. She stop and Yong Hwa asked her.

“Why are you stopping, Shin honey ??”

Shin Hye look at him and smile.

“Let’s go inside it.” Shin Hye said and grab his arms.

She look around the store and see that scarf. The soft purple scarf.

“I want to buy it. Please wrap it.!!” Shin Hye said to the storekeeper.

“You feel cold ? You need a scarf ??” Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye.

“Ani.. I just want to buy it.” Shin Hye said and go to the cashier.

“Kamsahabnida..” Shin Hye said and go out from the store. Yong Hwa followed her.

“Yong.. Do you know what a souvenir to give to a father ??” Shin Hye suddenly asked him.

“I don’t know.. It’s depend on your father’s like..” Yong Hwa said to Shin Hye and help her to bring her bag.

“How about your father ??” Shin Hye asked him.

“My father ?? As I know, he loves everything.” Yong Hwa said.

“But why are you asking me that questions ?? You want to buy something for another guy ??” Yong Hwa asked in jealous tone

“Ani.. But Yong, Is there any toilets here ??” Shin Hye asked Yng Hwa.

“Yes. Over there.. Want me to accompany you??” Yong Hwa asked Shin Hye.

“Yah.. Yong..!! I’m not a baby anymore..” Shin Hye said.

“Yes, I know.. But you always be my baby..” Yong Hwa said and kiss Shin Hye n her cheek.

“I’ll go first.. Wait here.. Don’t go anywhere.. And don’t try to flirt another girl.. Or I’ll go to Amber’s car.” Shin Hye aid and left Yong Hwa.


Next chapter still, is the shopping experiences our YongShin couple. But I don't sure when i will update it. And thank you for comment about Lee Jong Suk's comeback. He will be in the next chapter soon.. So, please wait and enjoy our YongShin moment first..

And also, thank you for new subscribers..!!!!!!!!!! It ever cross my mind that i will get a lot of sucbcribers..! And thank you for my friends who is giving their comments for this story.. Feel free to comment and if you have something to say or an idea for the story, please comment..!! Thank you so much for reading this story.. I am nothing without you guys...!!! idlemoe :)