Chapter 13

Can I Be Yours ?

(Seungyeon POV)

I go to Sulli’s room to check for Shin Hye and wake her up. Since we are going to go soon and Yong Hwa is almost reach Sulli’s house.

“Shin hye ya..” I said and shake her body.

But she doesn’t give any responds. I try to shake her body again and I accidentally touch her forehead. So hot.!

“Shin Hye ya.. Gwenchanha ??” I asked her and shake her body.

“Oh my God..! otteoke ??” I said to myself. I started to panic and I decided to call Jung Shin.

“Yeoboseo ??” Jung Shin answered the phone.

“Jung Shin-ah.. Please go to Sulli’s room.. Pailli.. She has a fever..” I said.

“Calm down.. I will be there soon.” Jung Shin cut the connection and I heard stair steps.

Jung Shin try to touch Shin Hye’s forehead and do some medical checking.

“She is okay. She has fever because she lack of sleep. It’s good that I take a medical extra lesson. At least I can use it now. Hehehehehehe…” Jung Shin said and giggle. Proud of himself.

“Are you sure she is okay ?” I asked him.

“One hundred percent sure. She will be a little bit okay after some sleeps. Wait. Let’s change our plan a little. Since Shin Hye had a fever, it will make our plan goes easily.” Jung Shin said.

He explain the change of our plan and we settle down to the living room. We sit and not long time, Yong Hwa arrive.

He directly ask us, “Where is Shin Hye ??”

“She is on Sulli’s room. She is sleeping. Can you please get her to your car ? She will safe if she goes with you.” I said to Yong Hwa and he obeyed.. he rush to Sulli’s room and Jung Shin said to me. “Plan is starting now..”


(Author POV)

*Flashback*

“It’s the idea.” Jung Shin said.

“Because Shin Hye is having a fever, we don’t need to ask Yong Hwa to wake her up. We asked Yong Hwa to bring sleeping Shin Hye with him. He will go to Sulli’s room and bring Shin Hye. Meanwhile, we will go using Amber’s car and left the, here. Let’s predict that they need five minutes to settle Shin Hye inside Yong Hwa’s car. So we will leave Sulli’s home forst, and five minutes later, we will give them time to talk inside his car. Is it good ??” Jung Shin asked.

“Great. Let’d do it.!” Seungyeon said.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I rush to Sulli’s bedroom and found her sleeping. She looks really tired. I decided to bring her down stairs with bridal style. I huf her and pull her. Make sure she won’t get up from her sleep. I walk slowly at the stairs but I heard that the house is too quiet. Where are they ? I reach the sofa’s in the living room and I look for them. Nowhere to be found. Where are they ?? I decided to bring Shin Hye to my carfirst. I settle her in my car. I take out my phone and decided to call Jung Shin. But… Seungyeon called me first.

“Yah.. Yong Hwa..!! Come on catch us.! See you there..!” Seungyeon hung up the phone.

And now I realize that they settle their evil plan for me.

Thank you Seungyeon-ah..!! 

I send a message to Seungyeon.

‘What an evil plan. Who plan this ?? Thank you by the way. You really know me.’ I send and I get a reply in 30 seconds.

‘It’s Jung Shin’s idea and I just take part of it. Your welcome.!’ Seungyeon reply my message.

I go to start the engine and go to the picnic place.

(Park Shin Hye POV)

Ugh.! I’m still not feeling well. I feel my body is cold. But wait.. Why is Sulli’s bed moving ?? Is it earthquake? I opened my eyes slowly and I see the road.

“Ouch.!” I said while holding my head.

“Oh. You are awake ?? One more hour we will be there soon.” I heard the sound beside me and I saw Yong Hwa.

“Are you okay ? Your face looks pale.” Yong Hwa said and glance at me a while and back her focuses to the road.

“Where are the others ?” I asked him. Ignoring his questions.

“They are in Amber’s car.” Yong Hwa told me.

I get my phone and called Seungyeon.

“Seungyeon-ah..” I said to Seungyeon.

“Yah.! Where are you now ??” I said to Seungyeon again.

I heard her answered my question and I said.

“If I don’t see you beside the road 2 kilometers from now, I will go home by myself. I am not joking. Take my words seriously.” I said with my anger tone.

I put the phone at my pcket and I feel that Yong Hwa look at me. He looks surprised with what I said.


(Seungyeon POV)

Shin Hye is calling.. Does Jung Shin’s idea work ?? I answered her call and I heard Shin Hye’s voice..

“Seungyeon-ah..” She said. I heard her voice and I feel great.! She is not angry.!

“Ne, Shin Hye-ya???” I answered.

“Yah..! Where are you ??” Shin Hye asked.

“I’m in Amber’s car.. Wae ? We are on our way to the forest. Out car is far away in front of Yong Hwa’s car..” I said.

“If I don’t see you beside the road 2 kilometers from now, I will go home by myself. I am not joking. Take my words seriously.”  Shin Hye said.

“Ah ?? Ah.. Mianhae Shin Hye-ya.. I promise you will see me there..” I said and cut the connection.

“Amber.. Stop the car.. Shin Hye asked me to go to Yong Hwa’s car. I will wait her here.” I said.

“Really Seungyeon-ah ? We can wait for them. We can go together.” Amber said.

“No need. You need to go there first. So we don’t waste any time.” I said.

“Okay then..” Amber said and stop the car. I walk out from the car and I feel someone follow me.

“Eh ? Why do you follow me ??” I asked him.

“It’s not good to see a girl stand here alone. So I accompany you..” He said.

“Gumawo Jung Shin-ah..” I said.

“We go first okay ? Take car of yourself.!” Amber said and go.

We keep silent until Jung Shin broke the silence.

“Why ? What is Shin Hye said ??” He asked me.

“She said she will go home if I don’t wait for her here.. And her voice.. She is very angry. Mayber she hasn’t forgive Yong Hwa..” I said.

“Sorry Seungyeon-ah.. Because if my idea Shin Hye is angry on you..” Jung Shin said.

“No worries, Jung Shin-ah..  I understand how she feels. She is not angry at all. But she feels uncomfortable with Yong Hwa now..” I said.

“Let’s wait for them.. I brought some snacks. Want to eat ? Let’s share it..” Jung Shin said and I nodded and smile to him.


#Author's note : Hey guys..! I hope this chapter is not that boring.. Yongshin moment will come soon..!!! Please wait for it.. Keep your comment and thank you for comment and subscribers.. I won't promise when i will update again.. But please wait.. :) *idlemoe*#