Chapter 6

Can I Be Yours ?

(Lee Jong Suk POV)

I am in Canada for three days now. But it never one day I forget about Shin Hye. But I have to.

I really have to forget her and disappear from her life for appa and umma’s sake.

It is going to be the last call from me to her. I need to remember her voice for the last time.

I heard the voice from the other line.

“Yeoboseo ??” She said.

“Shin Hye.. How are you ??” I asked her.

“Oppa..!!” I hear her voice.

“Ne princess.. it’s me. You really know my voice huh ?? although I didn’t call you with my number..” the last tease from me to her.

“Of course Oppa.!! How are you oppa ?? when will you be here ? I miss you so much..” She said.

Why you have to miss me Shin Hye yah ??  When I have to leave you, you said you miss me. It hurts me a lot.

“I will be there on next week, princess.”

When I want to continue, I heard the other voice from the other line.

“How come you still not rest ??!! You are sick Shin Hye.!! And you still calling someone ??” the stranger said. Guy voice.

“Who is he princess ?? What happened to you ? Are you sick?” I asked her. I really worry about her but I can do nothing.

“Gwenchanhayo oppa.. I really ok. He is just play drama just now. Oh. By the way, I need to go oppa. I have something to do..” She said with guilty voice.

“I’m sorry princess. I can’t be there right now. Keep your health okay ??  and eat properly. Goodbye.. I’ll call you again next time..” I said.

“Ok oppa.. goodbye..” She said.

And the connection ended. I don’t mean to lie to call you again Shin Hye. This will be the last time we talk well. I will go away from you and now I feel relieve. I can feel you already have a guy who can replace me. That stranger guy is really cared about you. Goodbye Shin Hye ya.. Goodbye my princess..


(Park Shin Hye POV)

I ended the call and I stared at Yong Hwa.

 “Ya..!! You..!! Come here..!” I said to Yong Hwa.

“Yes ???” He answered with his sweet voice.

“Thank you for helping me before…” I said to him.

“I will do anything just for you, Shin Hye ya.. You know I..” He said but I stop him.

“But can’t you see just now I still call someone..!!” I said.

“Sorry.. I can’t stop myself. I really care with you.. I don’t want you to get sick again..” He said and hold my hand.

“Please forgive me..” He said while caressing my hand with his thumb.

“Ok. Sorry for yelling you.. I just.. Really miss him..” I said to Yong Hwa.

“Who is he ??” He asked me.

“He is.. My.. My friend.. My bestfriend..” I said.

“Shin Hye yaaa….. we need to go for a while.. Jung Yong Hwa..!!! stay with her okay ?? If I get back and I don’t see you here, you will die today.!” Sulli said.

Sulli, Seungyeon, and Jong Hyun went out from the room. The room is silence now.

“Shin Hye..” Yong Hwa called me.

“Hmm??” I replied.

“I want to say something..” He said while looking down.

“What is it ??” I ask him.

“Can you just look at me ?? Please don’t look at the other guy except me.. You know, I fall in love with you..”

WHAT ??!!!!! YONG HWA CONFESS TO ME ?? ME???!!!!!!!

“Uhm.. Yong Hwa, we.. I mean.. I.. I.. I.. May I say the truth ??” I asked him.

“Yes, honey..??” He said.

“Ehm.. Can you please don’t call me ‘honey’ ?? I still can’t decide.. I mean.. I had ever loved you.. But seeing you with other woman in your arms, I feel hurt.. and I started to forget you and erase this pain.. at that time, Jong Suk oppa come. I feel comfortable with him.. He treats me like I am a glass vase. I feel so precious.. And I can’t decide.. I can’t deny that half of my heart started to fall in love with him. But the other.. I still love you..” I said and I can’t see his eyes. I only stared at the blanket I used.

“Shin Hye, look at me..” He told me. I look at him shyly.

“I know.. I’m sorry.. I promise you.. I won’t hurt you again.. I will win the other part of your heart. I will be a man who will comfort you, understand you, protect you and love you until the end of my life. .” Yong Hwa said.

“Will you give me a chance ??Please.. I beg you.. Please give me a chance and I will prove it..” Yong Hwa said still caress my hand and now he caress my cheek..

“Will you ??” He stare at me directly in my  eyes.

“You still have a relationship with your girlfriend.. am I right ?? I can’t..” I said to him.

“No, Shin Hye ya.. I am no longer in relationship with her. So.. Will you ??” He asked me once again.

“I will try..” I said to him.

“Thank you.. And I keep my promises from now on..” He caress my cheek with his right hand and hold my hand with his other hand.

I smile.. And I feel his face near to me.. Slowly and he give me a peck on my lips.

I blushed. And hide my face by looking at the other side.. I smirk at him and I can see his smile.

“What happened here ??” Sulli and the orhers come back to my room.

“Why are you holding her hands ??” Jong Hyun said to Yong Hwa.

“No.. I only want to comfort her. She is not feeling well, right ?? “ Yong Hwa answered full of confidence.

“By holding her hands ?? Are you guys having a relationship ??” Seungyeon asked.

“NO..!!” I said quickly..

“We just.. Um,, You know.. Friends.. Like you and I.. We are friends right ??” I said to Seungyeon.

“We are not friends, buddy..!! But best friends..!!” She comes to me and pinch my cheek.

“Really ?? So suspicious. Ok then. You can leave from here.. The nurse told me just now.. She said you are better now.” Jung Shin said.

“Oh.. Thank you Jung Shin-ah…” I said and started to get up.

“Shin Hye ya.. we are leving first okay ?? Sulli’s driver already waiting for us. Goodbye..!! Take care..!!” Seungyeon said.

“Goodbye friends.. Thank you for taking care of me.” I said.

“Yah..!! Yong Hwa..!! take care of her okay ?? See you..!! Guys..!! wait for me.!! ” Min Hyuk said and left the room.

After they out of sight I started to walk again. Slowly. Try to make my body and mind stable again. When I feel a hand reach my arm.

“Are you sure you are okay ??” Yong Hwa asked me.

“Sure.. Even I can walk to my  home..” I answered with lie.

“Where are you going ??” He asked me.

“I need to pack my stuff. “ I said to him.

“No need.. I had done it for you..” He showed me my bag.

“Thank you..” I said and he nodded.

I try to walk again but I still feel a little bit dizzy.

“You are not okay. Come.. I’ll ride you home.” He said.

“But..”

“I insist, Shin Hye ya…” He tell me tenderly.

“Thank you again..” I said and bowed to him.