Chapter 16

Can I Be Yours ?

(Jung Shin POV)

“Dinner is ready..!!” Seungyeon shout out loud.

One by one, they gather and make a circle beside the campfire. I  help Seungyeon and Sulli to bring the food there.

“Eh? Seems like someone is missing ?” Amber said.

“Two people actually.” I said to her.

“Yeah.. Yong Hwa and Shin Hye.” Jong Hyun said.

“Omo.. Did they still fight there ??” Seungyeon whispered to me.

“I don’t think so.. Just wait for some more minutes. If they don’t come back, we will look for them. Don’t worry.” I said to Seungyeon and pat her shoulder..

“Let’s eat first and leave some for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye..” I said and they started to eat.

‘This couple.!! Why haven’t they come back ?’ I said in my mind.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I opened my eyes slowly and I see the sky is getting darker. I feel Shin Hye’s hand on my hair and I see her sleeping.

“Shin..” I try to wake her up.

“Uhhhmm???” She mumbled but still close her eyes.

“Wake up..” But no respond.

“She is really tired..” I said to myself.

I decided to piggyback her. I, and along with Shin Hye in my back, ar walking down the mountain. When it is near our camp, I wake her again.

“Shin-ah… Wake up, honey..” I said to her.

“Uhmm ? Are we there ??” She said while regain her counciousness.

“Ne.. We will be there soon..” I said to her.

“Hm.. I am fully awake..” She said to me on my back.

We reach there. “We are here..” I said to them.

“Hyung.! Why you carry Shin Hye ??” Min Hyuk asked me.

“She twisted her leg. So I help her.” I said and settle Shin Hye to sit.

“Gumawo Yong..” Shin Hye said. I smile to her.

“Shin Hye-ya..!! Here is your food..!” Sulli said.

“Jong Hyun-ah.. Can you please give this to Shin Hye and Yong Hwa ?” Sulli said.

“Gwenchanha Sulli-ah.. I will take it to Shin Hye.” I walk to Sulli’s place and take the food. I gave it to Shin Hye.

“Want me to feed you ?” I ask Shin Hye.

“I twist my leg, not my hand, Yong..” She said and started to eat. I stared at her for a while and eat too.


(Author’s POV)

Everyone started to eat with happiness. They still share jokes that can make them laugh. Sulli is sitting beside Jong Hyun, feeding each other, that get teases from everywhere. Jung Shin is the one who love to tease them. After they eat, the girls started to bring the dishes to clean them and throw the rubbish. Because Shin Hye twisted her legs, she walk step by step to reach where the other girls are. The girls tell her to sit and rest so her feet will recover soon. Shin Hye still want to help them but they insist Shin Hye to sit. At the end, she sit there with the boys. Not after a long time, the girls went back to the boys and sit in circle.

“Let’s play games..!” Min Hyuk said.

“What kind of game ?” Jong Hyun asked.

“Of course truth or dare.!! It’s nice if we play it when we are camping..!!!” Min Hyuk said.

“How to play ? Tell us.!” Jung Shin said.

“First.. We play card first. Who is the last to win the game, will receive truth or dare punishment.” Min Hyuk said.

“Cool. Let’s play.! I really love to play card.!” Amber said.

They play the first round of the game. In the end, the one who is lose, is Amber.

“Yah.! Amber….! You said you really love to play card. Why did you lose ?” Jung Shin said.

“I think you will win the game..” Shin Hye said.

“I let you win this time.. “ Amber said. keep her proud.

“And receive the punishment ? Really ?” Yong Hwa said.

“YAH.!!” Amber said to Yong Hwa.

“Okay. Choose.! Truth or dare.!” Min Hyuk said.

“Dare.!” Amber said.

“Waahh.. Look. She doesn’t want us to know her secret.!” Sulli said.

“She is a tough girl.. She will hurt her pride if she choose truth.” Seungyeon said.

“See ? Seungyeon understands me so much.” Amber said.

“What will she do ?” Jong Hyun asked.

“Who was the first to win just now ?” Min Hyuk asked.

“Me.!” Yong Hwa said.

“Yong Hwa-ya… don’t give me such a difficult thing to do.. ne ???” Amber said. begging.

“I am the one who will ask her what to do ?” Yong Hwa asked.

“Ne, hyung.. You are the winner..” Min Hyuk said.

“Okay.. it’s easy Amber.. you only need to do arirang dance..” Yong Hwa said.

“MWO ???!!!!! YAH..!!!!” Amber shout.

“It’s easy.. Just do it..” Yong Hwa said.

“Okay fine..!! Look and see..!! I will win the rests round…” Amber said.

She did the dance well that make all if them laugh. They stop laughing and continue the second round. The first winner now is still Yong Hwa.. He is good in things like this.. and the second winner is Shin Hye.. and guess who is the last ?? Still.. Amber.

“Yah..!! You said you will win this time..” Sulli said. seems irritated.

“you won’t say that you only let us win this time right ?” Jong Hyun continued what Sulli’s said.

“You are not in your luck, Amber..” Shin Hye said.

“Yeah.. I think so.. but I am really good in card.!” Amber said.

“Ah.. Ne.. Ara.. Ara.. “ Jung Shin replied lazily.

“Truth or dare ??” Min Hyuk asked.

“Dare.!” Amber said.

“Who was the winner ??” Min Hyuk asked.

“Na..!!!!!!!” Yong Hwa said and raise his hand.

“Yong Hwa jjinja chalanta… He win again…”Min Hyuk said.

“But because Yong Hwa already gave the punishment last round, the second winner will give Amber punishment.” Min Hyuk said.

“Yeah..!!” Shin Hye said.

“I will give you a really fun punishment and you will beg for it again..” Shin Hye said.

“Shin Hye-ya.. Don’t request something strange okay ?” Amber said.

“It’s really fun… Trust me.” Shin Hye said.

“What is it ?” Min Hyuk asked.

“Amber, you can choose one of the boys here to accompany you to receive your punishment.” Shin Hye said.

“I choose ?? Really ?? Yong Hwa-ya…. Come here..!!” Amber said.

“Why me ?? Don’t there any boys left ?” Yong Hwa said.

“No more. Get up..!” Amber said.

“Yah..! I am the winner.. I can’t do it.. I won the second time. Just asked someone else..!!” Yong Hwa said.

“Geurae..!!! Jung Shin.. Come..!!” Amber said.

“Yah.! Why me ??” Jung Shin asked.

“I don’t receive any comments anymore.” Amber said and pull Jung Shin.

“Yah..!!!!” Jung Shin said and finally get up.

“What will we do, Shin Hye ?” Amber asked.

“Amber will sit on Jung Shin’s back and Jung Shin will ride Amber circling the campfire like a horse.” Shin Hye said.

“Yah..!! Shin Hye-ya..!!!! PARK SHIN HYE..!!!!” Jung Shin shout to Shin Hye.

Shin Hye only can laugh like the others do. “Saranghae, Park Shin Hye..!! Park Shin Hye manse..!! Park Shin Hye manse..!! Park Shin Hye manse…!!!!!” Amber shout.

“Yah..!” Jung Shin said to Amber.

“Come on. Ride me.. Don’t try to run away..!! Palli.!” Amber said.

At the end, they do it too and they continue the third round. And… the first to win is.. Yong Hwa again.  And the second winner is Jung Shin now. And.. the one who is lost is.. Amber again.

“Yah..!! Dwesso..!!! I don’t want to play it again. The third times.!!!” Amber said.

“So… I am the one who will give Amber a punishment..??” Jung Shin asked.

“Yes..” Min Hyuk said.

“PARK SHIN HYE..!! You are dead.!” Jung Shin said to Shin Hye.

“Yah..!! Don’t do anything to Shin Hye, Jung Shin-ah.. or you will dead..!!” Yong Hwa, who is sitting next to Jung Shin, whispered in Jung Shin’s ear.

“I don’t care..!” Jung Shin said.

“Amber..! Your punishment is to tickling Shin Hye for 15 minutes.” Jung Shin said.

“I choose truth.! I won’t choose dare this time..!” Amber said to Jung Shin.

“MWO??” Jung Shin said. and the others laugh.

“Pity on you, Jung Shin-ah..” Sulli said.

“Shin Hye.. You are really lucky..” Jung Shin said.

“Gumawo, Jung Shin-ah..” Shin Hye said still laughing.

“So.. I am still the one who will asked the questions ?” Jung Shin asked.

“Ani.. It’s Yong Hwa hyung. Because he is the first winner.” Min Hyuk said.

“But he already gave punishment to Amber.!!” Jung Shin said.

“But he never gave a question to Amber.. “ Min Hyuk said.

“Jung Shin-ah…. Be patient..” Yong Hwa said while laughing and pat Jung Shin’s head.

They end the game in the third round because Amber want a new game.

“Let’s play the other game. I don’t feel like I want to play card.” Amber said.

“Ok.. Let’s change the game..!” Min Hyuk said.


#Author's Note : UPDATED.!! Sorry guys if I don't update for some days. I am busy for two days and now I updated.!! Sorry if this chapter is too boring.. I know there is only a few YongShin moments. Next chapter, there will be YongShin moments. Please wait for it.. And i will try to update it in this few days. Thank you for your comment and thank you for SUBSCRIBERS..!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS... :)#