Chapter 7

Can I Be Yours ?

(Park Shin Hye POV)

He held my arm and we walk to his car. He opened the door for me and let me in. He even put the seatbelt for me. After I reach my home, he stop. I saw a lot of my students are waiting outside. I said thank you to him and out from his car.

“Hi everyone..!! Sorry ssaem is late..” I apologized.

“It’s okay ssaem.. But who is he ??” One of my students asked me. I turned my head and see he walk towards me.. I answered my students when he stand beside me.

“He is my friend.. You can call him Yong Hwa hyung or Yong Hwa oppa..” I said introduce him to my students.

“Anyeonghasseyo…” they greeted Yong Hwa.

“Anyeong..!!” He said with full of smile then he whispered. “who are they ??”

I smiled and say.. “they are my students..”

“So.. You teach them ?? Mind if I join to teach them ? And you can take a rest.”

“Really ?? I’m so happy then.. Gumawo..”

After two hours, they left and Yong Hwa enter my bedroom.

“Hey..!” He called me.

“Yes?? What time is it ??” I asked him.

“7 pm. They request me to say get well soon to you..” He said.

“They are such a cute kids..” I smile.

“Bring your clothes and follow me. You will sleep at my apartment tonight.. No one take care of you here.. Just follow me and don’t think about anything strange. I won’t do anything to you.. I will keep watching you. So I know your condition..”

I follow his command. He ride me to his apartment.

“No one here ?” I asked him.

“No. Only both of us.. Go to rest at sofa while I prepare our meals.” He said to me.

“Do you mind if I cook it for you ?” I asked him.

“We cooked it together then..” He smiled.

I go to the kitchen and help him.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I watch her sleep with a peaceful face. She has angelice face.

“I realy hope you can see me with all your heart.. I will win your heart back, Shin.. I won’t let you hurt yourself because of me.. Sorry for this long time.. I love you, honey..”

I caress her cheek and her forehead and lean forward to kiss her while trying not to wake her up. I held her hand and sleep on the floor beside her.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

I heard it. And why my heart beats fast. He really loves me. But how about Jong Suk oppa ?? I still can’t decide.. And I fell his lips covered mine. It just perfect…!! I want to kiss him back but I pretend to sleep.. And I feel sleepy and sleep.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

“Yong Hwa.. Wake up..” someone shake my body and I try to open my eyes.

It’s Shin Hye.

“Sleep here.. Don’t sleep while sitting on the floor.. Come..” She said while trying to hold me up.

I move to the bed and she covered me with blanket.

“Sleep tight..” She said to me. She was about to leave when I hold her wrist ad pull her to the bed beside me. I hug her tightly.

“Yong Hwa ya..” I heard her voice.

“Just let me hug you.. Only for tonight Shin Hye.. Please..”

Then five minutes later we sleep in each other arms.