Chapter 11

Can I Be Yours ?

“Goodbye..” Shin Hye said and kiss my cheek before going out from my car. She run inside her house. I smiled and go home.

(Park Shin Hye POV)

I kiss him on the cheek before I go out from his car. I run inside my home and smile widely. I take a bath and relaxed myself for a while. I change my outfit and go to the bar to have my job too. Good. Today I only need to sing and strum my guitar. But no more Jong Suk oppa who will accompany me. I am a loner now.

I walk and I reach the bar and go to the waiting room. It’s 9 o’clock when the MC announced that I will started to sing. I go to the stage.

“Yeorobeun.. Annyeonghasseo… How are you today ??” I asked the audiences.

“Great..!!!” I heard them said in unision.

“The first song that I will sing today is more than this from one direction. Enjoy..” I said and strum my guitar.

I sing a lot of songs today when I see someone familiar to me talking with a girl who is familiar too. I know who is he. He is Yong Hwa and he said her ex girlfriend. I stopped singing. All the audiences look at me when I stopped singing.

“Sorry everyone. I am really sorry. Something suddenly crossed my mind. I am sorry. I will try to be more professional.” I said and I bow to the audiences.

I started to sing again and it is end at ten.

“Thank you everyone. Enjoy your food and your day today. Please come to the bar again..” I said and go down from the stage.

I go to the place where Yong Hwa sat.

“Yong…” I said while holding my tears. It hurts me so much. Why do I feel like this ? he is not my boyfriend.

“Shin.. So, it is you.. Who sing at the bar last time and today..” Yong Hwa said and he tried to stand up.

But what caught my attention was her-he-call-ex-girlfriend held his hands. Pull him to sit down and kiss his lips.

I can’t hold my tears anymore. The tears slowly go down from my face and blurred my vision.

I go out from the bar and run to my home. I heard he called my name.

I run and run but he run faster than me and he catch me. He held my wrist.

“Shin…” Yong Hwa said to me. I look at the ground and said, “Let me go Yong..” I said with a slow voice.

“Shin.. Listen to me..” Yong Hwa said holding my hands tightly.

“Let me go, Jung Yong Hwa ssi…” I said to him.

“Shin Hye ya..” Yong Hwa said again.

“I said, LET ME GO, YONG HWA…!!!” I said to him and push him. I run as fast as I can.

He still follow me and run behind me.

I reach my home and opened the door. As I am inside the house I closed and lock the door.

I heard he knock my door. “Shin.. Let me explain to you..” Yong Hwa said.

“No need Yong..” I said to him without opened the door. I know my voice is loud enough to make him hear me.

“Shin.. it’s not like what you see.” Yong Hwa said.

“Yong. It’s enough. I think you really love me. I think you are different. I think you had changed. But no.! you are just the same. Are you planning to play with my heart,Yong ?? I have fallen for you now Yong..!!! I love you so much! I want to said I want to be your girlfriend today.! But.. it hurts me a lot when I see you holding hands and you let her kiss you just now Yong.! Maybe I am not pretty enough to be compared with your ex girlfriend. But one thing you need to know Yong. I never love someone like this like I love you. Thank you for such a lovely time you gave me. Now go Yong… it’s already late. I need to sleep to..” I said with tears and I locked myself in my bedroom. I cried out loud. I cry and cry. I can’t stop crying. It hurts. More hurt than Jong Suk oppa leave me. I tired of crying and I decided to call Seungyeon.

“Seungyeon-ah…” I said with my weak voice.

“Shin Hye.. Are you crying ? Your voice is different.” Seungyeon said.

“You really know me Seungyeon-ah..” I said to her.

“What happened, Shin ??” Seungyeon asked me.

“May I go to your house and sleep there for one night ?? After that we can go to Sulli house together on picnic day. I will tell you what happened when I am there.” I said.

“Okay then. Don’t cry again Shin.. Sleep well. I will fetch you at your house tomorrow. Goodnight.!” Seungyeon said.

“Gumawo Seungyeon-ah. Goodnight..!” I end the conversation and cry a while before I sleep.


(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

I try to talk to her but she is not willing to opened her door for me. I heard her crying inside her house. I know she won’t believe what I said now. She is in her emotional condition now. I know she will listen and believe to what I said. but not now. Maybe tomorrow. She is the one who has a broad-minded mind. I decided to back to her house tomorrow.


#Author's note : updated.! How is it ? Keep comment chingu.. and thank you for subscribers :) also thank you for your vote. i really appreciate it.. :) #