Chapter 5

Can I Be Yours ?

The next three days.

(Park Shin Hye POV)

I get up and I see it is 6 o’clock in the morning. Oh my God. I am late..!! But when I get up I feel my head is spinning around 180 degrees. Am I sick ?? No. I may not be like this for today. I still need to work today.

I try my best to go to school and I feel a little bit better after take the pills. I reach class and sit on my chair. Affect of this pills, I feel sleepy. So I decided to sit and sleep for a while.

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

School..!!! SO EXCITED!! These past months, I always love to go to school. The reason ? Simple. It’s only because one person. No, not that my so-called-girlfriend. Because of Shin Hye. She is so lovely. I fall for her a long time already but she is too cold to me. I need to get her attention.

My phone is ringing and it’s Grace.

“What do you want ?” I asked her coldly.

“Jagiyaaaaa…. Why you are so cold to me ? you change a lot..” Grace said.

“Grace, it’s time for break up now. I don’t ever like you. Don’t ever chase me again okay ?? Or meet me.  You and I are dating because we are bored at that time.” I said to her.

“Why ?? but I love you now..! Don’t talk about the past. Let’s continue our relationship..” She insist me.

“The answer is only one. I WILL NOT CONTINUE OUR RELATIONSHIP. IT IS END NOW.!” I close the phone and left my bedroom.

I go down to the living room and find my umma reading the magazine there.

“Umma. Can I stay at the apartment near my school for two days ?” I asked my mom.

My mom seems surprised and asked me,”What is the reason ??” she look at me with her suspicious face.

“My friends and I need to practice for our next music test. So I decided to stay there because we don’t have a place for our practice. Can I ??” I tell umma. Deep in my thought is actually said, I’m sorry umma. If I stay there, it will be easier to make me wait for Shin Hye early in the morning..

“Ok then. But only for two days okay ?? Remember to eat properly for that two days.. Arasseo my Yong Hwa ??” Umma said and hug me.

“Yes umma.. See you two days again umma..” I left after kiss my umma.

*at school*

I looked at her sit and closed her eyes. Is she okay ? I see her sweat a lot and I touch her head. Oh.. it’s hot. I asked her seat mate to change place with me for today. Because I need to take care of her. She is totally sick.

Her seat mate let me sit there for a day.. I saw her still closed her eyes. I try to wake her up when suddenly the teacher come.

“Class, your first subject is free today. Because the teacher has something important to do. Study by yourself. Goodbye..” the substitute teacher inform us and she left the class.

Past few minutes, Seungyeon come and ask us to practice for our test.

“My group.!! Please come here. We will start our practice now..!!”

She arrange the tables and chairs for us.

Meanwhile, I try to wake Shin Hye up.

“Shin Hye.. Wake up.. We have to practice for test now..” I said as I shake her arm.

“Umm?? What ?? Eh ? Why are you here ?” she asked me and her face looks pale.

“Are you okay ?? Are you sick??” I reach her forehead but she stops me.

“I’m okay..” She said.

“Really ??” I asked her again.

“Let’s go..” She tried to smile ans stand up.

She stands up and try to walk. But she falls. I reach her and hug her.

“You are not okay. Why you keep saying that you are okay ?? How about if no one catch you when you fall ?? You will get hurt Shin Hye ya..!!” I talked to her with my panic voice.

“Sorry.. Can you do me a favor ?” She asked me.

“What is it ?” I asked her.

“Can you help me walking to there ??” She pointed the place where our group are.

“No. Let’s go to the clinic..” I insist.

“No.. I will go there later. I want to go for the practice.. Please..” She face me. I can’t reject her wish. So I help her there.

“Are you okay Shin Hye ya ??” Seungyeon asked as we reach there.

“Yes.. I am. Can we start now ??” She asked.

“Okay. Let’s start. One two three..” Seungyeon command us.

(Park Shin Hye POV)

“Good..!! Wow..!! We can do it perfectly only with one try..!! Good job friends..!!” Seungyeon said.

“Hm.. Good  job everyone.. May I go to my seat first ? I feel thirsty..” I lied to them.

I want to rest and sleep so badly now..

“Okay..!!” they said in chorus.

As I walk and drink the water, I want to get some medicine in the clinic. I went out the class and walk slowly to the clinic..

“Oh God. Please. I have to reach there soon..” I said in my mind.

I feel my eyes blurred and I collapsed.

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

See ?? What have I said to her ?? just rest and she won’t listen. Can’t she just told mw to help her take the medicine ?? Why she keep insist herself to take it herself ?? I saw her collapsed..!! I run towards her and..

“Gotchaa.!!!” I said.

I catch her right in time. I carried her princess style and bring her to the clinic..

The nurse come and help me.

“okay. You can leave now.. Go to your class.” The nurse command m.

“Can’t I just accompany her here ??” I beg to the nurse.

“No. Go to your class, NOW.!!” She screamed at me.

“Yes ma’am..” I obey it with half-heartedly.

(Park Shin Hye POV)

“We have to wait until she get better..” Someone said.

“Hm.. But how long time we need to wait ?? I can’t hold it anymore.. this holiday will be fun..!!” Someone said.

I woke up when I heard some noises.. I try to open my eyes and see who are they.

“Yah.! You are awake..!! Wait ok ?? Yah! Jung Yong Hwa..!! Pailli wa.!! Shin Hye awakes..!!” Seungyeon shout out loud.

“Yah.! Why do you need to shout and why you only shout his name ??” I asked.

“Yah.! That’s why..! Don’t work too hard and you  will fit enough to enjoy the class.. you have to see his worried face just now..! he even can’t concentrate the lessons and always asked permission to the teacher to rest room every five minutes only to check your condition.. in the end.. the teacher is angry and asked him to leave the class. But he answered the teacher with happy face.. he even said, really ?? Kamsahabnida ssaem..!! Saranghae..!! and he left the class.” Sulli said and look at Seungyeon. They laugh and then they giggled.

“How sweet is he ?? How’s your relationship now ?? Are you guys dating ??” Seungyeon asked.

“Ya.!” I said. the I continued “He has a girlfri..”

“Of course.. We will be dating soon.. Right Shin Hye ya ?? Anyway.. Are you okay ?? Do you feel something hurt ?? Do you need to go to hospital ??” Yong Hwa cut my sentence and asked me.

“I’m okay. Thank you. And I won’t date you. Thanks.” I comment shortly.

“Hey Shin Hye..!! We want to go to Jeju island for three days and two nights. You have to join us..!!” Seungyeon explained.

“But I need to work.. Can’t you just go there without me ?? I really need to work. I need tomake a lot of money..” I said. Try to reject.

“I don’t care. You have to follow us..” Jong Hyun insist.

“I need to aksed some permission first. But I think the boss won’t allow me..” I said.

“It’s easy. Just come with us..” Yong Hwa said.

And then, my phone ring…

“Yeoboseo ??” I said. the number is not registered in my phone book.

“Shin Hye… how are you ??” He greet me.

“Oppa..!!!!” I said almost scream.. I feel so happy when Jong Suk oppa called me.