Chapter 1

Can I Be Yours ?

(Park Shin Hye POV)

Life is not as smooth as a model’s hair, there are always some problems. Well it’s my last year in school. I am in the third grade of senior high school and will graduate soon..

“open your book page 136.. we start from Randy. You do number 1. Next Victor number 2. Amber number 3 and Park Shin Hye number 4. Faster..!” the math teacher command is. Ok.. she’s quite beautiful and she hasn’t married. I don’t really understand why she ‘still’ doesn’t find someone in her life. I mean.. boyfriend. She is too choosy I think.

Since I have to do it in the whiteboard, I need to go in front of the class to do this math problem. I look at the clock and see it. It is going to bell in one minute.! When I reach the whiteboard and write some random numbers, the bell is ringing.

“Save by the bell…” Amber said. I only smile.

“Continue to do it everyone.. I will check it tomorrow. Goodbye..” as she left the class..

 

“what a tired day..!! that’s why I hate math so much.. I was stress because of it.. shin hye ya.. let’s go for a walk..” Seungyeon said

Seungyeon is one of my best friends. Actually I only have two best friends. The other one named Sulli.

“Sulli-ya..! wanna join us ??” Seungyeon asked her.

“ok.! Gaja..!!!” Sulli said and link her arms in his boyfriend arm, Jong Hyun. His boyfriend join us and also with his other boy-friends.

We are always together everywhere because we are like a group already. Our group consist of Seungyeon, Sulli, Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, Min Hyuk, Yong Hwa and me. Sometimes Min Hyuk also bring her girlfriend with us.

“Let’s eats. I’m hungry already..!!!” Seungyeon said.

“ok..” we said in chorus.

 

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

Breaktime..!! and as usually.. we always go to canteen together. I really love this group. Especially Shin Hye. She is cute, smart, and kind. But I can’t get her until now. She is so cold like an ice cream sometimes and as hot as hot chocolate sometimes. She is totally unique. But yeah.. I am rich and good-looking. A lot of girls want to near me and I can’t ignore them right ??

“so, Yong Hwa..  who’s your girlfriend now ??” Sulli asked me.

I look at Shin Hye. She only looks at her food. Is she hungry ??

“no.. I don’t have a girl..” I haven’t finished my sentence when I heard someone called my name.

“Yoooonnnggggg-aaaaaaa…. Jagiyaaaa.. you said you will meet me in my class yesterday ?” Grace come and destroyed everything..!! I look at Shin Hye but as always, she ignore me again.

“what ?? ohh.. umm.. I feel hungry suddenly.. don’t you want to go somewhere now ??” I asked her.

“wae yo ?? you want to ask me go ??” Grace said.

“you said you want to go to buy some stationary right ??”

“ah… right.! You want to go with me ?” she asked me with her sweet voice.

“no.. I mean.. not this time.. I am still hungry..” I answered quickly to refuse her offer.

“ok then.. bye jagiya.. miss you. Love you.. “ she kiss me.

As she left.. Sulli say,

“liar..”

“not like that, Sulli. I don’t mean to lie but I don’t love her..” I answered.

“so, why she is your girlfriend then ??” Sulli asked and lift her eyebrows.

“friends, I have to go to class now. I remember I have to finish something.. See you all later..” Shin Hye interrupt.

What ?? what is she going to do ??

“what are you going to do ? you need friends to accompany you ??” I asked her.

I really hope she will answer yes. But..

“just eat your food, Yong Hwa. You said you still hungry right ?? I’ll leave first…” she said and go.


(Park Shin Hye POV)

“ok then.. bye jagiya.. miss you. Love you.. “ then she kiss Yong Hwa.

What ? micheoseo ?? it’s school and you kissed your boyfriend here ?? oh.. this girl is really.. ok. I can’t stand it anymore. I better go to class. But wait. Why I feel so heartbroken when she came to Yong Hwa ? or maybe I just miss Jong Suk oppa ?? I feel jealous about another couple ? or I still have this feeling to him deep inside my heart ?? but it was two years ago.   ah.. just forget about it Shin Hye ya..!!

 

Twelve o’clock and the school bell is ringing. It’s time to go home. Well. Not home. Rent home. I still need to teach some junior high school students so I can get extra money and pay this rent house and of course sent some money to my parents..

“So.. you understand it ??” I asked one of my students.

“yes ssaem.. I do.. it’s three o’clock already ssaem.. may we go home ??” she asked and look at the five others girl..

“ok. You may. Don’t forget to do your homework that gave you okay??”

“okay ssaem..!!!” they answered in chorus.

I take a bath and do some homework. At 4, I have to go again to do another job. I go to the mini market three blocks away from my house. I worked until nine o’clock.

“kamsahamnida… please come again…” I said to the customer.. I sit for a while and then I see Yong Hwa with his girlfriend.. his girlfriend hug him and put her hand on his waist. I look at them so long and I feel someone come and called me..

“hi beautiful princess.. are you okay ? you look tired..”

“oh.. Jong Suk oppa.. no.. I just relax my main for a while. What do you want to buy ?”

“I don’t want to buy anything. I just want to see you..”

“oppa.. don’t say something non sense..”

“have you eaten ?? wanna go with me ??”

“I have to go for another place again oppa…”

“where is it ?”

“you can join me if you want. But wait for another hour so we gan go together.”

“hmm ? I have to go to fetch my umma.. where is it ?? just tell me the address..”

“I will send it to your number later..”

“ok. Don’t forget it..!!”

“ok. Good bye oppa..”

“Good bye princess.. Fighting..!!”

 

9 o’clock and I reach the bar.

“oh.. you are here. Come on.. pailli.. the guests want to hear your voice today..” the manager tell me.

“ok.. I am ready.”

 

“ladies and gentleman, here she is. Our great singer, Park Shin Hye..!”

They applause and I greet them.

“anyeonghasseyo yeorobun.. hope you enjoy the songs today..”

I hold my guitar and start to strum it. The first song is a thousand years by christina perry.

As I sing I see someone wave his hand to me. It’s Jong Suk oppa..!! he really  comes.. I only smile to him. And he sit near the antrance..

“next song is myself more than you ny CN Blue. Please enjoy..”

I started to sing and feel the song..

(Jung Yong Hwa POV)

“let’s go to the bar, jagiya…” Grace asked me.

Actually I am a bit tired. But it’s okay then. I feel lazy to go home..

“next song is myself more than you by CN Blue. Please enjoy..”

I hear someone said it on the stage but I can’t see her because we are on the right side on the bar table.

The voice.. is she ?


#Author's Note : Sorry if it's quite boring.. I am not a good writer.. but I will try my best.. thank you for votes and subscribers.. and.. I am new too.. hehehe.. Please help me.. hehehe#