Clear The Fog!!

Less Than Perfect
Okay!! This is really important!!! Littledreamer-05 mentioned that I put Song instead of Nam for Jieun's last name!!! I'm sooooo sorry for that!!! I kinda get those two mixed up!!! I don't even know why!!! Thank you littledreamer-05!!! You have contributed a lot to my writing!!!! "Well, you see, she was about 9 or 10 years old when she got into the crash," my mom started. I had heard and told this story way too many times for my liking. I zoned out, not noticing what was happening until I found Yoseob staring at me.  "So you were telling the truth..." he admitted. "I'm sorry I doubted you. Will you forgive me?" he looked ashamed, but he swallowed his pride and asked for forgiveness.  "Well, lemme think." I sat there, teasing him, when my mom yelled at me. "Jiyoon!"  "What? Ok, fine. I forgive you" I smiled at Yoseob.  "Thank you, Jieun." he grinned back. Man, being called two names is going to get tiring... "So-Oh my gosh it's already 6:00!! I'm sorry, but I have to get going! My parents are going to be furious... I will come over again, if you allow me to!" he called back to my mom and dad as he was running out the door. "What a sweet boy!" my mom exclaimed. "You should date him! He knows you longer than anyone, too! Even us!!"  "Mom... Whatever! I dont even know what we were in the fourth grade... We could've been enemies for all I know! But I'm gonna have to meet his parents too..." "Of course, and ask for permission!" "For what?" "Dating their son, of course!" "MOM!!" my mom giggled her way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Man... Sometimes...  I got on the bus and there was one face I was looking for. I didn't see it, so I sat down. Jin glared at me across the aisle, so I confronted her. "What's up?" "What's up? Thats all you say? You've ignored me for days!" "Sorry!!!!! I just had a lot of stuff on my mind..." "Like Yoseob?" she sneered at me. "What do you mean?" "Tch. Whatever." she turned away from me and didn't look back. Some friend... When I got to school, Yoseob still wasnt there. When I got on the bus again, still, no Yoseob. I was really sad, considering the hole in my heart kept drilling deeper and deeper as the minutes went by. Where is he!? Okay! I love how more people have been commenting and subscribing!! New comments from littledreamer-05 and SooChaeMi really made my day!!! I'm glad you all wait so patiently for my new chapters!!! 감사합니다!! 마니 사랑해주세요!!! Thank you! Please love my story alot!!!