Idk what to call you...

Less Than Perfect
Authors note- yay!! Another comment on my typoxD SooChaeMi, thanks for catching it!! Im too lazy to fix it right now, but I PROBABLY will fix it later... Hahahaha thanks!!!!!!!!! "Mom, dad, I'm homeeee!" I called. "Is your boyfriend with you?" "NO! Mom! What if he was!? That would be so embarrassing!"  "Whatever!!" I could see her roll her eyes in my head. Sometimes, well, usually, my mom acted like a 13 year old... I walked up to my room, and like the stalker I was, I googled Yoseob's address. I noticed he had put it into my phone when he took my phone and put his phone number in... Wow. I'm stupid. I grabbed my phone and called him. No answer. I texted him, still no answer. I called again, when I found something peculiar. It rang twice, then went to voicemail. Isn't it supposed to ring like 7 times or something? HE WAS PURPOSEFULLY SENDING MY CALLS TO VOICEMAIL!!! I decided to piss him off a bunch until he answered the phone. I texted him the same thing over 60 times. "I know you're there. PICK UP YOUR EFFING PHONE!!" I giggled. I said a naughty word:3 but still no answer. I gave up and decided to return to googling. Hmm... Turns out he lives a couple blocks down... I zoomed in. Wait what am I doing!?!? I quickly X-ed out of the page. Ugh... Stupid stalker instincts.. Whatever. I decided to take a walk to the nearby park. I walked slowly and quietly. There was no sound except for my soft breathing and the tap of my feet. It was a nice day-my favorite kind of day, actually. It was warm, and it smelled like rain. A warm rainy day. I got to the park and sat on the swing, waiting for the storm. I heard panting and running, so I turned around. A silhouette was quickly moving, so I figured it was a jogger. All of a sudden, they stopped. They were pretty close to me now. I saw a swish of long black lady hair, and caught a glimpse of their face. She was pretty, maybe a couple years older than me. I then heard a familiar voice. "Noona!! Wait up!!" it called. Is that... Yoseob? And who is the girl? "Noona! You're running too fast!" Yoseob smiled and poked his fingers into her sides.  "Aaah!" She screeched. "Yoseob-ah! Stop!!!" they laughed. Who is she...? Is she his... Girlfriend? Was that short?? I hope it's ok... Hahaha thank you, _heyflamin for subscribing!!! I would like your feedback and thoughts on my piece... Thank you for reading another chapter!!