Why, Do You?

Less Than Perfect
I was sitting on the edge of Yoseob's bed. Meeting his mom was extremely awkward. She didnt like me very much, I could tell. At least she didn't kick me out or something... But their house is incredible. Yoseob's room is so bright and sunny, just like him. It really matches him. Unnie and Yoseob were sitting in the corner reading a manga, and I was just sitting here. There really wasn't much to do. I started playing with the thread on the comforter on his bed. I rolled it into a ball, then unrolled it. Rolled it, unrolled it. It went on and on, until I looked up. Yoseob and Unnie were no longer there. I sighed. What friends... The chuckles I was emitting inside my head sounded weird. I started to get a major migrane, and I passed out. I woke up in the hospital, just lying in the bed. Yoseob was next to me, but Unnie was nowhere to be seen, and I was disappointed. Yoseob noticed I was awake, and he started scolding me. "I can't believe you! Why would you pass out at my house! The doctors said it was because of dehydration and fatigue... Whats wrong with you!? Not drinking water and not sleeping! You are hopeless!" All of a sudden, Unnie walked in. "Yoseob! Don't you shout at her! She passed out! Did you think she wanted to faint!? What's wrong with her!? What's wrong with you!!" Unnie was someone I could always count on to protect me. Shes always there for me and never let's me down. I smiled at her. "It's ok, Unnie. It is my fault." I assured Unnie. Unnie came to me and hugged me. "You had me so worried, Jieun. Never do that again," she smiled weakly. "How long have I been here?" I asked. It was to no one in general, just anyone who would listen. "Only about 2 hours," Unnie started. Her makeup was running. It seemed like she had been crying for a while. I felt so guilty. Making people worry about me... I never thought that I would see the day that people would cry for me, besides my parents. I stood up, but fell right over. "Jieun!" Unnie screamed, and picked me up. "Sorry... Just tired, I guess. Yoseob handed me a glass of water. "Drink." he looked upset, and like he wasnt in the mood to talk to me. I grabbed the cup, but my hand touched his. My heart fluttered and I dropped the cup, spilling it all over me. "Crap... Sorry, Yoseob." I blushed and started to try and mop up the wet floor using the hem of my shirt. He pushed me aside and used some paper towels from beside the sink. "It's okay... I got it..." I grabbed the towels from his hand and soaked up the water. "No." why was he so upset...? Did I do something? "Unnie, can you come here for a second," I beckoned at the door. We both walked out, and I staggered. I saw Yoseob flinch, then shake his head. "Unnie, why is Yoseob so mad at me?" "Are you kidding me? He was so worried about you. When we came into your room, do you have any idea how quickly he picked you up and ran? He ran all the way here. It's over 5 miles. Did you see his feet? They're all bloody and torn because he didnt even bother to put shoes on. I caught up to him in my car, but he didnt get in. He kept running and crying. You scared both of us to death!" I stood there, shocked. He did that much for me. And I hardly even remembered him. My eyes started to water, and Sniffles kept coming. "Stop crying. People say that some women look pretty when they cry, but it's not even close to true. Stop crying so we can see that pretty face. See? Much better." Unnie wiped my eyes, and I sighed. "Sorry, Unnie. But..." "But what!?" Unnie cut in. "Uh... Nevermind. Er, well, thank you. For everything. You are the best and most reliable person in the world. But... Do you mind telling me a little about the three of us, you know, when we were little?" I shyly looked at Unnie, and she smiled. "Of course. We met on the first day of kindergarten. We were coloring, and I joined a year late. I didnt have any friends, but I tried to talk to everybody. I finally gave up and colored on my own. But... You came and colored with me. We pinky swore that we would be best friends forever. It was just you and me. But Yoseob, on the other hand, was kind of... A bully. He always teased the girls and chased them. One day, he started teasing me for being a year older. But... But you, you saved me. You slapped him!" Unnie started to crack up. "You shoulda seen the look on his face. Oh... Well you did, but... You should remember it...? Okay... Whatever. But then, the teacher made you apologize, and we became friends. But, I noticed that he seems to like you a liiiittle bit more than me." she smiled at me. "And it's always been the same for you." Unnie looked at me sadly. "Do you like Yoseob? Not as a friend, but... You know." Unnie turned away. "Well?" she urged. "Well, I guess he's a nice guy, he's cute, rich, he's... Every girl's dream..." I glanced at Unnie, who's back was still turned. "Why? Do you?" I was hoping for one answer and one answer only.****************Booop:) ive noticed a lot of people commenting more:) and I'm sooooo grateful:) I'm also grateful for my 15 whole followers!!! Applejuicefool and aliciacolby, thanks for subscribing:) and one more thing. I'm thinking of making another fanfic. But imunna need a topic... Blech. But thank you for reading and stuff:)