Please Believe Me

Less Than Perfect
Author's Note-Heyyyyyy! I have another quick question. Is my story turning out as one big paragraph?? Because I am always on my iPod touch writing this, and after I upload them, it's one paragraph... I need to try and figure it out, but could you give me a heads up?? Thanks! Also, I am still I need of an image/banner thing for this story!! Thanks~ "Nam... Ji... Eun..." the name gave me a familiar tingle. I felt the syllables roll over my tongue, each feeling like smooth butter. I sat there, pondering my next reaction. I hadnt realized I had sat there for an unnaturally long time, Untill my dad cleared his throat. "Do they... Know anything about me?" I asked. "Nothing much, just basic info." my dad scratched the back of his head. "Hmm... Okay then. Thank you," I tried using as little care into my voice as I marched upstairs. Man, was yoseob gonna freak. I layed down in hope that the night would go faster. But what would I tell him? Would he hate me? Would he call me a liar and leave? Yoseob leaving was the last thing I wanted. He had quickly become one of the most important things in my life. If he left, I don't know how I'd survive. That was the last thought I had before falling asleep. My dream was downright terrible. Yoseob was walking with me, when I told him I was Jieun.  "No you're not." "What do you mean?" "I mean, I found the real Jieun yesterday. She came back to Korea from the states to study." "Wh-what?" I stuttered. "Yes. You're just trying to pretend to be her! You're a liar! A poser! I never want to see you again!" he stormed off, and about 5 seconds after he left, a girl appeared and walked with him. She kissed him on the cheek. He stopped and faced her. Their faces slowly got closer, and I jolted up, fully awake.  I never wanted him to leave. Leaving would mean never seeing him again. I pushed the thought out of my mind. It was early-2:45 am. I decided to go take a walk outside. I crept out the door and onto the sidewalk. I saw a familiar figure walking around the block. How coincidental. It was probably fate, bringing us together.  "Yoseob!" I whisper-yelled "Jiyoon! What are you doing up?" he whisper-yelled back. "I needed some air... I had a nightmare."  "Hmm... Me too." "Yoseob?" I walked over to him. "Hmm?"  "I have something to tell you." "Okay. Shoot!" "Um... Earlier today, well... I guess yesterday, my parents told me the story of how I was adopted." I hesitated, waiting for him to tell me to go on. He looked at me and smiled.  "Go on" Yoseob said. "Well, me and my real parents got into a serious car accident and died. I was knocked out, but someone brought me to the hospital. I had a bad case of amnesia... I couldn't remember anything from before the hospital. They never identified me or my parents until a couple days ago."  "Hmm..." Yoseob looked thoughtful. "And when was this?" he decided. "The accident, I mean." "Oh... In fourth grade, so when I was probably about nine years old." I started nervously. I was waiting for him to Ask what my name was. "Ji... Eun?" he asked.  "... How... Did... You know?" I said, puzzled. "Tch. Typical. How come all the girls I'm friends with all of a sudden turn into Jieun!?" he looked seriously upset. "I'm not lying, I swear!" I was shocked at his reaction.  "But... How did you know all that stuff about her disappearing in 4th grade?" Yoseob questioned.  "Its because I'm her! How can I prove it? Oh yeah! You never told me her-I mean my last name. My last name Is Nam." "Lucky guess." "Yoseob!" "What!?" "You... Really don't... Believe me...?" Okie dokie! Another chapter finished! I will try to write another one as fast as I can! I was on writer's block for a while... But it's gone now!! Enjoy! Give me feedback!! A banner! Subscribe! Hahaha I don't care:) thank you for reading!!!