Cherish Her

Less Than Perfect
Man... I get nooo sleep at night because of writing:( but You guys are worth it!!! Oh yeah. I'm unna skip the "talk" because it happens exactly like it did with Yoseob*****"Joon? Was it bad?" I asked him. "Nope! It was fun! You're dad is super nice an funny~" he smiled as he opened the car door for me.  "Really? What was he saying?" I asked curiously.  "He told me not to tell you!" he stuck his tongue out and sat in the drivers seat. We were driving and we passed a zoo. "Joon? I've always wanted to go to a zoo... Can you take me?" I asked shyly.  "Of course! I'll take you anywhere!" he grinned at the road. Joon pulled up to the parking lot and opened the door for me again. I smiled and we walked inside. Joon walked over to a group of guys and I followed him. They were the guys from the pictures in his room. They all introduced themselves to me. Mir, G.O., Thunder, and Seungho. I smiled and then introduced myself. "I'm Nam Jieun or Park Jiyoon." I frowned. What was my name...? "Um... Feel free to call me whatever. Joon just calls me Jiyeun..." I forced a smile. *Joon's POV* Hm... That's not a good foot to start on... I held her hand and took her to a bench. "Um... You can sit here... Sorry..." I mumbled and patted her head.  "It's not your fault. Im just confused. Go have fun! I'll watch," she smiled. I nodded and left to dance with my group. I glanced at her a couple times, and she was looking at me most of them. The other times, she was looking at Yoseob, who was dancing and singing across the studio. I sighed. Jiyeun deserves something special. *Jiyeun's POV(I think I'll start calling her that:3)* Joon left and started dancing with his friends. I watched him for a while, but a familiar voice caught my attention. I looked over and saw him. Yoseob. No! Joon! I looked back at Joon and saw him turn away. Crap. He saw me staring. Joon. Joon. Joon. Joon. I chanted silently. He was really handsome. The way his body moved swiftly to the beat... I was stunned by their choreography. It looked so complicated, but they made it look easy. They took a break, and I grabbed a bottle of water for each of them. "Good job! That was amazing!" I cheered. They took the water gratefully and chugged it down. I walked over to Joon and he put his arm around me.  "Eww! You're all sweaty!" I teased.  "You know you like it~" he said in a deep seductive voice. I laughed and hugged him back.  "Woah, guys! Get a room!" Mir said shielding Thunder's eyes. I smiled and took Joon's hand.  "I think i've practiced enough," Joon said as he led me out the door. We got in his car and he drove us to a restaurant. It wasnt the fanciest, but it was still nice. Joon ordered me a steak and we dug in. It was delicious! The meat was so tender and juicy, the flavors popped in my mouth. The aroma was so inviting and I couldnt stop shoving little bites into my mouth. I cut off a piece and held it in front of Joon's face. He smiled and bit it off. Something seemed to be bugging him. I hope it's not because of Yoseob... I examined his face and found a small little fleck of steak on his forehead. I reached over the table and brushed it off. As I was pulling away, he caught my hand. He intertwined our fingers and put them on the table. Joon's soft hand was on top of my small chubby one. We stared at each other like that for 10 minutes. Finally, Joon averted his eyes away. I squeezed his hand and he weakly smiled. It was silent for the rest of the time, until Joon walked me up to the porch. I looked up at him and held his hand tighter.  "Joon? Are you okay?" I asked. He hadn't been the same person all day.  "Huh? Oh... Yeah. You should go in. It's getting cold."  "Joon?" "Yeah?" "Am... Am I your girlfriend?" I asked warily.  "Girlfriend!?"  "Yeah. Girlfriend." "Well... Do you want to be?" Joon asked, unsure. I smiled and nodded. "Are you sure?" "I said yes!" i noticed we were still holding hands, so I squeezed his hand. Joon cracked a small smile and pulled me into a quick hug.  "Fine. Good night, my girlfriend." he smiled broader at the word and kissed me on the tip of my nose. I hugged him tighter and sighed. He may not be Yoseob, but he loves me. *Joon's POV* I was going to do it tomorrow. I was going to leave her. It's obvious she loved Yoseob more. The way she stared into his eyes, the way she said his name, it was even obvious when she thought about him. But tonight... It was the first time I saw her look at me like she looked at Yoseob. With those innocent brown eyes smiling, her gaze could melt your soul. She was gorgeous in my eyes. But I would have to do it someday. For now, I'll just cherish the moment.*********Yay! That part turned out really good! ... I think... Thank you for every time this views counter goes up, and the subscription one too!