Chapter... Whatever number this is... (Ending changed)

Less Than Perfect
CONGRATULATIONS JUNHYUNG OPPA AND HARA UNNIE!!! I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP:D I've decided to change the ending of this chapter because HanaSugarPuff brought sonething up-She said it was confusing! Haha so that was in the back of my head, nagging me, so i decided to get off of my lazy and fix it! I'm not quite sure what was confusing, but after rereading it, I think it's the end... if its not, just tell me!!!! Thank you HanaSugarPuff!********"Jiyeun?So I'll pick you up in 5! Bye!" I said into the speaker of the phone. I got in my car and drove to Jiyeun's house. I was at her door when it suddenly opened. I was attacked by a hug, and saw Jiyeun. I smiled surprisedly, because that was not the greeting I expected. I hugged her back and led her to my car. I opened the door for her and then got in on my side. My car was pretty nice-an imported car from Japan. It wasn't all that bad; a midnight blue sports car that I would die in if my parents found out I was using it for everything. But anyway, I started driving when she began her nagging. "Joon... Joooooon! Joooooooooon... Joon! Joon!!!! ... Where are we going?" she kept that up for about 10 minutes until we arrived. "Oh my god! Will you stop that!? We're here!!" I yelled playfully. Her head snapped up and looked around. She gasped and turned to me, "Joon! The zoo!?!?!" her eyes sparkled and her grin lit up the whole car. I smiled back and we exited the car. I held her hand and we swung our arms. She led me on a wild goose chase the whole day, taking me from one exhibit to the other, and using my camera that I had remembered to bring to take pictures of everything. She danced around and smiled the whole time. We took a bunch of pictures together-memories that I would never forget. Memories of my first love... *Jiyeun's POV* The zoo was really fun with Joon. Thanks to him, I'm starting to forget about Yoseob. Lately, Yoseob has been ignoring my texts and calls. I've called him at least 30 times, and left a message every time. Joon's hand was really soft, and he held onto mine pretty tight. I really didnt mind, though. Our day of fun at the zoo was over, and he drove us to the park. I smiled and looked at Joon. "Thanks for taking me. To the zoo, I mean. It was really cool and I had fun." we were laying under a tree under the evening sky. I rolled over an looked at him. "I'm hungry." I suddenly pouted. He smiled and took my hand to help me up. "What do you want to eat?" he asked sweetly.  "Steak!" I beamed.  "Here, let's go buy you some food!" we walked to a nearby restaurant and we ordered some food. The waitress was hitting on Joon and was paying no attention to me. "Hello there!" she smiled at him. "I'm Jenny and I'll be your server for today. What would you like to eat?" He stared at her and held my hand. "My GIRLFRIEND and I would like the steak. I hear it's good," Joon emphasized the word girlfriend, making the waitress look and frown. She nodded and sulked back to the kitchen. "Joon... This place is a little expensive, dont you think?" I whispered after the waitress left. "You deserve the best!" he squeezed my hand. I smiled, then the waitress walked by carrying some dirty dishes and half-filled glasses of soda. She "tripped" and they all spilled on me. I screeched and stood up. My clothes were ruined! They had different colored stains all over them and I had ice slipping down my shirt. Joon stood up but she stopped him and said, "Oh, I'm sorry! But you didn't have to trip me! That was really rude of you, but I guess what goes around, cones around!" she sneered at me. I was on the brink of tears, when someone grabbed me into a hug.****I think it's okay... Right?? I hope so... Sorry, im on major writers block... Well, thanks for reading! Even though this wasn't my best... but what can you do!? Hahaha farewell, until next time!