Meeting For The First Time, a Second Time!

Less Than Perfect
"Unnie! Yangyo! Push me!" I yelled, running to the swing. After I reunited myself with Jenny Unnie, we walked together to the park and played. I sat down and Yoseob sat next to me.  "Looks like you're doing it this time!" Yoseob teased. Unnie laughed and sighed.  "Good thing she's not as fat as you are!" Unnie started cackling in laughter and I joined in with her. Unnie grabbed my swing and pushed. Yoseob grabbed my hand and started to swig next to me.  "Me too!" Unnie jumped onto the swing next to Yoseob and held his hand. All three of us were in a line swinging together. This moment was so perfect, I never wanted it to end. A person started to pass by, but I stopped him.  "Excuse me, sir? Do you mind taking a picture for us?" I yelled from the swing line, still in motion.  "... Uh... Sure..." he seemed unsure, but did it with my phone that I had tossed to him. He took a picture, and tried to show it to me while I kept swinging. It was perfect! It captured all of the joy we were experiencing now. I smiled and thanked the man. We started to walk home, when Unnie invited me over. "Unnie! It's not even your house! How could you invite me!?" "Jieun, it's ok! I'm inviting you too!" Yoseob smiled and looked at me. He's smiling a lot more now. It makes me happier too! "Okay!" we kept walking, an we reached his house. It was amazing! It had dozens of different colored roses surrounding the stone pathway that broke through the thick but orderly vegetation of beautiful flowers and trees. You could just barely see the giant mansion poking out of the trees. We strolled through the "woods" and admired everything possible. There were so many extraordinary flowers that I couldn't have even dreamed up! When we finally reached his house, I gaped. It was huge! But it got better. All three of us marched in through the doorway, and I was frozen. Everything was made out of crystal, it seemed. The furniture was all matching, and there was a flat screen tv bigger than my room! I couldn't stop looking at everything. I didn't want to blink, in fear that it would all disappear. My thoughts were interrupted by footsteps.  "Jenny, Yoseob. You're finally home! And... Who is this...?" Who I thought to be Yoseob's mother looked at me like I wasnt worthy of being in her house.  "Mother. This is Nam Jieun. Remember her?" Yoseob introduced. "Anyounghasaeyo."I didn't want to seem rude, so I bowed 90 degrees.  "Oh! Nam Jieun... I remember you, you were Yoseob's friend in elementary." her smile got bigger, but it was obviously forced. "Nice to meet you, ma'am." I said. It was awkward, especially because I was meeting her for the first time a second time.************ Another one Done!! Thank you, Hikari0611 for subscribing!!! And thank you aliciacolby for commenting! Your thoughts really mean a lot!!! Thank you for reading!!!!!!!