Meet The Parents!

Less Than Perfect
"You don't believe me?" "No." Yoseob's answer was short and firm. "Please... Believe me!" "Why? The first time someone said that to me, they ended up running away with all of my money." Yoseob was dead serious. "What can I do to prove it? Do you wanna come in? My parents will tell you. Right now, 3:30 am."(I got the idea from ukiss' song:3) I would do anything to prove to him that I was not a liar. "Your... Parents?" Yoseob was shocked. How could she bring her parents into this... He thought. " Please, Yoseob. Please believe me..." "Fine. But If your parents' story is a single detail different than yours, I know your lying." Yoseob had a fiery passion in his eyes that I had never seen before. He seemed determined to prove me wrong and squish every detail out of them. We walked inside and surprisingly, my parents were walking around. Looks like they thought I "ran away" again... I rolled my eyes. "Hey mo-" "Jiyoon! How dare you leave the house so early! What were you doi-" she cut off mid-sentence because she Joyce someone was with me. "Is this your boyfriend?" "What!?!?! No!!" Yoseob and I both yelled. "Well why are you sneaking out to see him!" "That's not how it went!! I had a nightmare and had to get some air, and he happened to be there at that time! Mom!! Ugh..." my mom was really embarrassing... "Yes, Mrs. Park. I promise that's what happened," Yoseob assured. "So who are you and why are you here?" Ugh... My mom was not in the least bit trying to be friendly. "My name is Yang Yoseob. I'm sorry I barged in like this, I don't usually do this. But I was wondering about your daughter's adoption. I had a friend named Song Jieun, and she and her family disappeared when we were in the 4th grade. I was wondering about the details so I would know if your daughter is the girl that I have been looking for." Yoseob sounded a little awkward, like he didn't really talk too formally too often. But my parents bought it! My mom started acting ablot friendlier. "Well, you see..." Woohoo:) another two subscribers! Thanks to SooChaeMi and rieys16!! Hahaha and to 3 comments by littledreamer-05, SooChaeMi, and rieys16:) really, it makes me happy to see that people enjoy what I write:3 was that cheesy?? Hahaha thanks!!!!