Idk I'm tired so...

Less Than Perfect
"Will... Willyoubemygirlfriend?" Yoseob's question was so sudden. But I couldn't resist. The answer came without my consent. "Yes!" he grabbed me into a hug. Yoseob whispered to me, "I always think about you. I haven't stopped since the fourth grade. Your face is like permanently stuck in my brain. But it doesn't matter to me. I don't mind. I need you in my life. Thank you..." his voice trailed off. We stood in the hospital. Hugging. Was it cheesy? Yes. Did I care? No. There was nothing in the world besides us two. I looked into his big brown eyes. His smile was the only illumination in the hospital, it seemed. It was completely quiet. We stood there, staring at each other. Yoseob broke the silence by asking me out again. "Do you want to go somewhere with me tomorrow?" Yoseob innocently asked. "I would love to!" Joon popped into my mind. "But... I'm busy tomorrow. How about Wednesday?" Yoseob looked at me. "Youre... Busy? Doing what?" "I'm... Going to the mall with my friend." "Oh. Okay! Wednesday is good!" He curled a strand of hair behind my ear. "You look gorgeous. Just like always." I flinched. Gorgeous, beautiful, pretty, all lies. I sighed. "And dont say any different," Yoseob warned. "You are gorgeous." I didn't say anything. But it felt good, having him tell me that. A couple hours later, I sat in my room, praying. Praying for my mom, my family, Yoseob, Joon, Unnie, and just about everything else.**** I'm so sorry! But I have to end! I'm so tired I keep dozing off:( it's 1 am, so please understand!! Thanks to SapphireRY and PuppyJoo for subscribing! I'm probably gOnna write another fanfic about Junhyung soon, but not today... *yawn* so g'night!! Love yaaaaaa all!!!