Another Beginning

Less Than Perfect
Today was great!! Thank you all for the birthday wishes and for worrying about me! And i will also be adding a new character. Male;) Now, I bet you want to read the story, not my boring crap! Haha so...*******************Yesterday was amazing. That was the only word that could even come close to it. But still, it was still not a good enough word. I sighed and floated down the stairs. My parents looked at me and smiled. "Did you have fun last night?" they chuckled at my enthusiasm. I sat at the table smiling at my pancakes. "Let's hope you keep that good attitude. Remember, we have to go to the doctor's office to make sure your amnesia is getting better." since we got the call, we are now having to visit the doctor to make sure I was making progress in my brain or something. But I smiled. Nothing could ruin my day. Or, that's what I thought. We drove down to the doctor's, and we sat in the waiting room. "Nam Jieun!" I heard someone yell. I thought it was the doctor, so I stood up and looked around. I then found the person calling me. He wasn't a doctor at all! He Was a tall boy probably my age, and he was easy on the eyes, too. "Who are you...?" I asked. He called me Jieun, so that's probably why I don't remember him. "Stop joking around! Its me... Lee Joon!   From 4th grade! You turned me down at the valentines day dance!" He smiled really big. "Lee... Joon... Leejoon. Joonlee." I experimented with his name to try and remember him. "Joonie... JOONIE!! I remember now!!!" he was that chubby kid that asked me to every single dance we had at school! "Aaah! You've slimmed down!!" I laughed. "I know!! I'm hot, right? Admit it. I'm hot." he joked. We laughed together. But to be honest, he was kind of... No! I smacked myself in the head. Yoseobyoseobyoseob! I like Yoseob! Not the chubby kid! Yoseob! Joon looked at me weird. "Are you okay...? Why are you hitting yourself?" he grabbed my hand and made me stop slapping myself. "There. No reason to hurt a pretty girl." he scolded my hand. I felt like an idiot. I was hitting myself in public. But Joon made me forget all about the embarrassment. I remember why I denied all of his requests. Not because he was fat. But because I felt more comfortable with him than anyone else. It made me feel like a bad friend. So I couldn't go with him. But he was persistent. Finally, one day, he asked me again for the valentines day dance. I said yes, and we were having fun. But then the way Unnie looked at me that day... It killed me. I ran away from him crying. Even though we aren't in the fourth grade anymore, he still made me feel like I did then. I actually had a crush on him. His warm smile, his cute and funny personality, and his ability to make anyone smile. He was like a warm fire. If you got close enough to him that you could feel his warmth, you never wanted to leave. You always felt warm and comforted. "Park Jiyoon?" this time, it really was the doctor. "Um... Sorry... That's me..." I said as I turned around. "Wait. Can I have your phone number?? So I can text you or something..." Joon looked Down uncomfortably. "Sure! Here," I said, typing my number on his phone. "But wait... Why did he call you Jiyoon?" I chuckled nervously. "It's kind of a long story... I'll text you abou it..." I looked behind me and waved. Joon smiled and waved back. "Bye!!" I then got a text. "Tell me~" it said. I saved the number and began typing.********heehee:) tell me what you think!!!!!!